PSP Video Software!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
Im so freakin fustrated right now. Ok I buy some dvd converter software for my PSP the other day. Its called "Video Vault" by Diversified Multimedia. I get home and complete the installation process and then I get to the part where I enter the disk license id number and password. After I do that a new box pops up and it reads "Recieving Activation Information." The only thing is, it should be done in a matter of seconds and thats how it reads for HOURS. I exchanged it for another copy of the same program today and it did the same thing. Is anyone familiar with this program?

Does anyone know how I cand download free dvd converter software for my PSP online?

And can anyone possibly find the DIVERSIFIED MULTIMEDIA customer support phone number for me so I can try and do the activation by phone?

Thanks.

Shadow x 20
How bout this instead. Take the PSP back and get a DS.

Punker69
How bout you just answer my question.

superbatman86
Are you on-line, because sometimes programs have to be able to log onto a website to instal

JONNY
Originally posted by Punker69
Im so freakin fustrated right now. Ok I buy some dvd converter software for my PSP the other day. Its called "Video Vault" by Diversified Multimedia. I get home and complete the installation process and then I get to the part where I enter the disk license id number and password. After I do that a new box pops up and it reads "Recieving Activation Information." The only thing is, it should be done in a matter of seconds and thats how it reads for HOURS. I exchanged it for another copy of the same program today and it did the same thing. Is anyone familiar with this program?

Does anyone know how I cand download free dvd converter software for my PSP online?

And can anyone possibly find the DIVERSIFIED MULTIMEDIA customer support phone number for me so I can try and do the activation by phone?

Thanks.
It's clearly your computer's fault, not the software's. Make sure any firewalls you have allow access for it to connect to the internet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.