The Flood (Halo 2) vs. Alien (AVP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow x 20
All out war between the Flood (with marine and elite bodies) and the aliens.

swedish_bum
I think the aliens wins smile

DarkC
Hard fight, I'd say they take out each other.

Shadow x 20
The Elite Flood will be the hardest for the Aliens to take down.

Shirizatu16
The aliens would win, alot of them would die but i think the aliens would win by a small percent. Speaking of which Shadow X 20 did you check out the Art of Fighting online website yet?

Shadow x 20
no

Knuckles X 20
flood take this. two flood juggenauts would kill the queen then move on to the runners ect

the elites and marines combat forms would take down a lot of flood and the carriers would blow up causing huge damage to the aliens

Shadow x 20
What level is that picture from?

Knuckles X 20
it is gravemid but there not included in the actual game they were meant to be but alas bungie didnt have time the code is still there a modder found them

Shadow x 20
Maybe they will be in Halo 3

Knuckles X 20
hopefully i think there pretty sweet iv playded as one with a AR save

Smasandian
Originally posted by Knuckles X 20
it is gravemid but there not included in the actual game they were meant to be but alas bungie didnt have time the code is still there a modder found them

They're not allowed in the battle. They're not included in any games.

Jose123
This all depends on wither the flood can infect the aliens. Considering there basically walking Acid. So I don't think they can.

I say they both take each other out in huge numbers. With the aliens winning. But only slightly.

Shadow x 20
The Flood might be able to infect the Aliens. They did with Elites and Humans so who knows what they need to infect a living life form.

Jose123
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
The Flood might be able to infect the Aliens. They did with Elites and Humans so who knows what they need to infect a living life form.

The Elites and the humans arent' walking sacks of Acid though. Even if they manged to attach themselves as soon as they entered the alien they would be melted away.

Odie
aliens

hands down

IcePunk
Aliens

thegmeister53
Originally posted by Jose123
The Elites and the humans arent' walking sacks of Acid though. Even if they manged to attach themselves as soon as they entered the alien they would be melted away.

Exactly.

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Odie
aliens

hands down

Hands down? Umm no, this is actually a pretty good fight for the Elite infected Flood will be able to take down a few Aliens for each one but the Aliens wins after a terrible lose.

Jose123
What bodies do the aliens get?. They can take characteristics of the people they use as host. Like if they infect a dog the alien that comes out is slightly smaller than if he would have infected a human.
So do they only get the normal human host bodies.

The 7 foot drones human like ones you see in most of the alien movies. Or do they get to have Elite host bodies as well? how about a Pred host? Or some dogs?

Shadow x 20
If you never seen then with a host they don't get them

Jose123
i meant the bodies they pop out of. there not just born they have to have something to use as a host before they pop out. So which is it. Humans,Preds,Dogs, etc etc.

Shadow x 20
I know. If you haven't seen them use a host then chances are they can't use a flood. Isn't Gravemind like the head flood guy?

But you have to admit, this would be a pretty cool fight to see.

Jose123
I know. If you haven't seen them use a host then chances are they can't use a flood. Isn't Gravemind like the head flood guy?

I didn't mean the flood. I meant if they can use the elites or a pred as well. Or do they just get the normal human drones you see in the movies?

Shadow x 20
I just just the normal human drones. But can they use an already infected Elite/Human

Jose123
I just just the normal human drones. But can they use an already infected Elite/Human

Nope. they have to be alive.

Shadow x 20
That's what I figured. I would like to see this war. It would be very cool to see.

DarkC
If the flood infection forms can't infest the Aliens, they can just amass by the hundreds and swarm each individual alien warrior.

And I have little doubt that an army of flood, armed with stolen vehicles and guns, will defeat an army of aliens.

But if the Flood were forced to fight without stolen material, then they'd likely take out each other.

Jose123
Originally posted by DarkC
If the flood infection forms can't infest the Aliens, they can just amass by the hundreds and swarm each individual alien warrior.

And I have little doubt that an army of flood, armed with stolen vehicles and guns, will defeat an army of aliens.

But if the Flood were forced to fight without stolen material, then they'd likely take out each other.

How do you think the aliens fight? They swarm and swarm and send waves and waves after one person if need be.

They both take each other out by the thousands but I give it to the Aliens who have the speed advantage so they can do a lot more damage before going down.

Knuckles X 20
id love to see this war and id love to see a infected alien

DarkC
Originally posted by Jose123
How do you think the aliens fight? They swarm and swarm and send waves and waves after one person if need be.
And the flood are by far not a single individual by any means.

Depending on the environment that the battle takes place in, Gravemind would probably pour Flood in by either the hundreds or the thousands. The lives of one matter far less to the Flood than the aliens, because there's a lot more where they came from.

Or, if the Flood got their stolen weapons, they'd just charge the alien frontline with a rank of carrier forms, give them a volley of rockets, while the combat forums hold their position and bullethose the rest until the aliens came into melee distance. Then whip out shotguns and energy swords.

What speed advantage? That they scuttle around faster?

Travelling speed doesn't really do much for the aliens, as they're pretty much melee-based.
And judging from the speed that they attack in the movies, it's pretty similar to the Flood combat form's melee anyway.

Knuckles X 20
very well put darkc i would also like to say that the flood nubers are huge and that they have weapons suh as fuel rod cannons that can fire 5 shots in rapid fire whiping out alien front lines

Zen2nd
Plus don't forget about the flood that just explode when you come near them.

DarkC
Originally posted by Zen2nd
Plus don't forget about the flood that just explode when you come near them.
Carrier forms.

Walking grenades of a sort.

Jose123
How fast are the flood anyway? i was under the impression that the infected human forms were like zombies?I seen videos of the little ones and they seem pretty fast. Sorry if i'm wrong haven't played halo and most of the information I know came from Message boards.

i heard about those grenade ones. i guess they can always just try to spit acid at it from afar until it explodes. Or avoid it LOL.

Anyway this match would most probably take place near the Aliens nest.

Since I can't see it happening any other way. The Flood infected forms aren't really alive and I doubt a face hugger can infect the normal little versions unless they have a mouth opening and are alive in some way. There not right?.

Since they would be no use to them as host the only other way they would fight is if the flood threatened their nest . In that case the queen would order them to fight to the death at to protect the eggs.

Unless this is like open field like battle. Were they both face each other like it were a battle out of The lord of the rings.

So to the topic creator which is it?

Shadow x 20
Infected Humans/Elites actually move faster then normal Humans/Elites

Jose123

My bad. So i say their both about equal in the speed department.

Knuckles X 20
yeah iv had one of teh bastads sprint at me then smack me round the head and i died id say the flood have this one

Shadow x 20
They also are more powerful then normal Humans/Elites in terms of phyiscal strength

DarkC
And they jump a crapload higher.

dark99
How would the flood infect the aliens anyways? If the flood ever hurt an alien in melee than the flood form would die and most likely every other one around it from the acid burns.

Smasandian
Your saying Flood is faster than an Alien?

Um no.
Aliens, from the movie, are the most manuerable character they're is.

The only problem I see about the Alien is how they would facehug the flood. If they can do that, I cant see the Flood beating them.

Maybe it all depends on where it is.

Jose123
bumpty

http://alien3drone.ytmnd.com/

http://alienownspred.ytmnd.com/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.