The Geek Lounge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
In attempt to try and get the OTF to were it was a few years ago, im making another role playing game but not.

The setting

A large somewhat dim room with computer linging the walls with shirtless geeks as the screensavers. There's a pole in the middle where a geeky stripper has yet to dance.

A bar stocked with beer and juice. Pizza pockets are also availabe. Theres a place for the geeks who come in to leave their glasses, pocket protectors, suspenders etc.

This is a place where local geeks mingle.

Play along?

*Walks in and takes off suspenders. Walks over to the bar to get some tomato juice*

a1hsauce
eek! A fellow Californicacion!!

K.Diddy
What the f**k?

Ladyluck
My lounge is better. diva

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Ladyluck
My lounge is better. diva it has a sofa droolio

Punker69
Mine has a computer droolio

KENobi™
RPG, even if they are not true RPG's should be in the Unhosted RPG forum. no expression I despise any and all RPG's in the OTF.

Punker69
RPG's in the OTF are never appropriate for the ROLE PLAYING FORUM. Mostly because they aren't really RPG's in the first place just....fun things.

Mišt
Originally posted by Punker69

A large somewhat dim room with computer linging the walls

My bedroom? eek!

El_NINO
OMG..... computers and girls dont mix... do they? confused

KENobi™
RPG's in the OTF are never appropriate for the ROLE PLAYING FORUM. Mostly because they aren't really RPG's in the first place just....fun things.

Which are just like the Unhosted RPG's. eek!

Punker69
Face it. They're not like either. They never have been.

Imaginary
Originally posted by El_NINO
OMG..... computers and girls dont mix... do they? confused

yeah they do stick out tongue

Punker69
oh yeah #droolie#

Coldfire
stick out tongue

KENobi™
Face it. They're not like either. They never have been.

Prove it. RPG's are whatever you make of them. You named it an RPG, therefore it's an RPG which needs to be in the RPG forum. Albeit the shitty unhosted one.

Punker69
OK then, I dont a name it an RPG no expression

Now stop coming into this thread posting all your crap. You dont like it then report this thread along with The KMC Prom, Ladylucks Lounge, The Gentlemens Club, The Saddie Hawkins Dance, Guys Night Out, The KMC Cruise, and all those good'ol threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.