Shaggy Man vs Lobo vs Nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Shaggy Man-Synthetic lifeform with superhuman strength, speed, agility, stamina and near-indestructible durability capable of regenerating any part of its body including the head; possessing superior senses and intelligence with the skills of a seasoned military officer.

Lobo-Super-strength, can survive in space unaided, increased sense of smell, accelerated healing, self-replication when wounded, immortal (Cast out from both Heaven and Hell),art of exploding numbers.

Nimrod-Vast superhuman strength, durability, ability to project destructive energy blasts, ability to interface with and control computers, shape shifting, Regeneration, can teleport

golem370
bump

Ex11B
What a battle....hmmmmmmmmmmm

Fanboy
Shaggy man.

Juntai
Lobo-Super-strength, can survive in space unaided, increased sense of smell, accelerated healing, self-replication when wounded, immortal (Cast out from both Heaven and Hell),art of exploding numbers.

You also forgot, Immune to magic. Becomes immune to attacks used against him , and superspeed, and able to know the location of any opponent in the universe. And supergenius level intelligence

R.O.T. Yahman
Nimrod is a non factor .... Lobo is basically the General AKA Shaggyman with more powers than God !

Immortality vs Immortality = Draw

golem370
And Nimrod is also a very good factor with his super strength durability and weapons so I think it would be a draw between the three

unknowable
Originally posted by golem370
And Nimrod is also a very good factor with his super strength durability and weapons so I think it would be a draw between the three

indeed,
why we underestimate Nimrod? he's no joke.
he slapped classic juggy aound like nothing, bare hands,
think he shot him once with an energy blast, juggs to it so nimrod used brute strength and succeeded anyway, with like a few slaps(literally), yall remember?

Juntai
Originally posted by unknowable
indeed,
why we underestimate Nimrod? he's no joke.
he slapped classic juggy aound like nothing, bare hands,
think he shot him once with an energy blast, juggs to it so nimrod used brute strength and succeeded anyway, with like a few slaps(literally), yall remember? What you really meant to say was, he Knocked him backwards through a wall.
Juggs unharmed, but impressed with his strength.
Used disintegrator ray.
Juggs unharmed.
Knocks big girders down onto him.
Juggs rises from the rubble unharmed.
In a lucky shot, he knocks off Juggs' helmet.
Then drops him since he's now vulnerable.. with sonic rays.

And then Rogue ****ed his world up and he ran like a sissy.

unknowable
Originally posted by Juntai
What you really meant to say was, he Knocked him backwards through a wall.
Juggs unharmed, but impressed with his strength.
Used disintegrator ray.
Juggs unharmed.
Knocks big girders down onto him.
Juggs rises from the rubble unharmed.
In a lucky shot, he knocks off Juggs' helmet.
Then drops him since he's now vulnerable.. with sonic rays.

And then Rogue ****ed his world up and he ran like a sissy.

damn, your pretty thorough, and you right.

i read that comic in the late 80's i think, that was the vision of the memory i had of it,
where nimrod slaps jugg's helmet off, but since i'm playing with memory, all i saw after that was juggs on the floor, the sonic rays was forgotten.
good thing your on point,
good one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.