Panic Room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
no thread on this man o man. I just got this movie for x-mas and i was impressed Jodie Foster was good i really like Junior to bad he died. What are your thoughts on this movie guys???

BackFire
Though this is a cool movie, it's not a horror movie....so moving it over to MDF.

DeVi| D0do
It's nothing amazing, but a good movie. I like that one long shot that goes around the whole house... very well done, apart from the not-so-convincing CG.

Jodie Foster is over-rated.

MildPossession
Agree with everything Dodo said, apart from the Jodie Foster part. I'd watch anything with Jodie Foster in.

Got the 3 disc edition dvd in the sales, so looking forwards to watching it again. Last time I saw it was on a tiny screen, so will get a nice full effect second time around.

Undertaker
It's Rubbish, Im a Jodie Foster fan and they promoted the hell out of Panic Room when it opened in Australia, Waste of space.

River Wild
I've seen the film twice, Jodie was really good in this movie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.