Most Sigs and Avi's I understand...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mīsk
Ronny, What the hell is yours? stick out tongue I really don't get it laughing out loud

Imaginary
I keep thinking of some random Smashing Pumpkins song off Adore when I read her sig blink

Ronny
oh .. Um its a indie band Cd cover. stick out tongue except all cut up and ronny-fied

I dont have to explain myself to you scared

Ronny
Originally posted by Imaginary
I keep thinking of some random Smashing Pumpkins song off Adore when I read her sig blink Lyrics stick out tongue

I'll give you the link
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=3357395
the song is Drifts and Pulls

Btw.. I love Smashing pumpkins yes

Mīsk
Originally posted by Ronny
oh .. Um its a indie band Cd cover. stick out tongue except all cut up and ronny-fied

I dont have to explain myself to you scared

ninja

Imaginary
Lyrics stick out tongue

I'll give you the link
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=3357395
the song is Drifts and Pulls

Btw.. I love Smashing pumpkins yes
Yay, fellow SP fan big grin

Ronny
Go play with your ding dong and eat a live mouse you bum clown

Ronny
Yay, fellow SP fan big grin yay us eek! Yes I am currently obsessed with Zero and Tonight tonight yes

I burnt myself the Mellon Collie and the Infinate sadness cds cause i didnt want to spend money on them no

Imaginary
yay us eek! Yes I am currently obsessed with Zero and Tonight tonight yes

I burnt myself the Mellon Collie and the Infinate sadness cds cause i didnt want to spend money on them no

I have all of them downloaded except Gish embarrasment I'll buy Adore though, I haven't had time to 'get to know' the others. Like, to the point where I can recognise each song after hearing the first 3 seconds stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
mine is dante sparda, the ultimate badass.

Ronny
I have all of them downloaded except Gish embarrasment I'll buy Adore though, I haven't had time to 'get to know' the others. Like, to the point where I can recognise each song after hearing the first 3 seconds stick out tongue I'm like that with alot of bands eek!

Imaginary
I'm like that with alot of bands eek!

Me too big grin Especially since I just got a ton of music off my brother's friend and I have to sit there and listen to it over and over til I know which songs I love and which I hate and all that jazz.

Rogue Jedi
i cant think of a band i would have in mine.

Ronny
Me too big grin Especially since I just got a ton of music off my brother's friend and I have to sit there and listen to it over and over til I know which songs I love and which I hate and all that jazz. I've gotten to the point wher someone can humm a few tunes from a song under their breath and I can place exactly what part of the song they're humming wacko

I have nothing better to do then to listen to music and play on the computer stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.