Would you like your Force Dark or Light?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jeremiahbllfrg
According to Sith Palps a Dark Lord could conquor death.
Was this just a lie Sithy used to sucker Anny into the Darkness? Chance Palps seemed to smile like a phony when he spoke of the ability to save Padme. I wouldn't've bought a used speeder from this guy.

DeVi| D0do
Lol. You're an '06er.

jeremiahbllfrg
Please explain ''06er'. Modern up to date thinking is it?

DeVi| D0do
More like 'dumbarse noob who can't use a search button'.

KENobi™
Originally posted by jeremiahbllfrg
According to Sith Palps a Dark Lord could conquor death.
Was this just a lie Sithy used to sucker Anny into the Darkness? Chance Palps seemed to smile like a phony when he spoke of the ability to save Padme. I wouldn't've bought a used speeder from this guy.

Please keep non-episodic threads to the Lit and EU forum, not the movie forums.

Anyways, if I were in Ani's shoes...Palpatine looked dead serious to me and I would have believed him too.

jeremiahbllfrg
You are my search button and you have failed.

overlord
Ah.. Come on now everybody.. You'll scare him off.

Anyway.. Although it has been discussed a thousand times, Sidious exagurated in his knowledge about the dark side and stuff and Anakin is gullible and desperate.

Wind Sister
Originally posted by overlord
Ah.. Come on now everybody.. You'll scare him off.

Anyway.. Although it has been discussed a thousand times, Sidious exagurated in his knowledge about the dark side and stuff and Anakin is gullible and desperate.

Overlords got it again stick out tongue

And next time, please use the search at the bottom of the page wink

Faroth
What's this thread asking... I mean the title says "Would you rather be Jedi or Sith", and the actual post says "Is Palpatine really al-knowing of the Dark Side...

Tangible God
He's a Noob, most of 'em are like that.

jeremiahbllfrg
Originally posted by Tangible God
He's a Noob, most of 'em are like that.

fuk U. Whatever a Noob is. The question actually was more along the lines of Dark Beer or Light. Sith legend suggests that Dark has more punch to it, like me if any insults were made to me face.

Noob? Why I never! (what's a Noob?)

May we never understand whether the dark side had some extra force which could save lives when Force Light can't.

Georgie Porgie, puddin' and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry.
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Wind Sister
fuk U. Whatever a Noob is. The question actually was more along the lines of Dark Beer or Light. Sith legend suggests that Dark has more punch to it, like me if any insults were made to me face.

May we never understand whether the dark side had some extra force which could save lives when Force Light can't.

Georgie Porgie ran away.

You remind me of someone else roll eyes (sarcastic)

eek! *cough*

btw, no insults mad

darthvader_fan
dark side definatly

Boris

Georgie Porgie ran away.

Noob = Stupid ass idiot.

Wind Sister
Originally posted by Boris
Noob = Stupid ass idiot.

Perfect example would be Stinger78, whom jeremiah reminds me of eek!

*cough*

Stun
Would you like your Force Dark or Light?

OOOH, OOOOH!eek! I like mine dark with a cherry on top!dance

sithsaber408
Light, with bananas, caramel, and whip cream.

Stun
laughing out loud

BAILY
Dark Side makes you all old and wrinkled.. cant pick up chicks that way.. the Light Side... all the power and the chick magnet is intact... so the answer is a no brainer...

Captain REX
Originally posted by Wind Sister
Perfect example would be Stinger78, whom jeremiah reminds me of eek!

*cough*

You think it's Stinger, eh?

Captain REX

Georgie Porgie ran away.

Jeremiah, please grow up before you decide to make any more threads or posts, thank you.

Ushgarak
COuld we cut out the 'noob' attacks though, please? There's no need to be quite so aggressive.

Anyway, thread already exists, so closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.