Iron Fist vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AcousticDoc
Who would win in a battle between these two friends? My personal opinion is going to be with iron fist. I think daniel is a superior fighter to dd in general so he already starts out ahead with skills. Add in the ability to augment his peak human abilities with his chi, he'd be hard for matt to take down. I don't even think he'll need to use his "iron fist" at all either. iron fist 7/10.

Boozing
dude he over peakhuman

grey fox
Iron Fist......

AcousticDoc
errr...is iron fist really too much for matt to handle?

grey fox
Ironfist is above peak human and can put a very large hole in Matts chest , so yeah he pretty much is.......

marvelprince
DD puts up a tough fight, but Iron Fist pulls through this one. DD may have his senses to try and predict Danny, but IF is just too fast. Add that to his IF, and if it really gets desperate his ability to amp up all of his skills Iron Fist takes this match. IF 8/10

Ex11B
One solid shot with the IF,and DD is going down hard.

Lord Magnus
Good fight, long and drawn out, but IF takes it.

blind faith
very difficult actually to decide but this time I'm going with IF

ScarletSpider
Iron Fist's senses are enhanced too. Not as much as Daredevils, but even when not summoning the Iron Fist power, his super chi puts his strength, agility and senses up above the average human.

In Heroes For Hire #1 (Ostrander version, not just Luke and Danny) Rand can hear and detect White Tiger II, which is a very notable accomplishment, as the High Evolutionary bred her for stealth, and he doesn't mess around.

jrodslam
It would be good to see these 2 mix it up again. The first time they did, i believe it was Contest of Champions. DD was getting the better of IF, but ithe fight was ended prematurely. I say DD 6.5/10

inamilist
im Maximum Carnage IF seems to be able to pascify people with glances/words

is this a power or just a plot thing smile

either way, IF

jrodslam
Well im sure IF's glances wont really work on DD. Plus hes so good at blocking out unwanted noise, its a very high possibility that the gibberish would work on him.

guy222
Danny

Battlehammer
danny. all he has to do is punch DD to end this. DD on the other ahnd would have th hit the correct cluster of nerves which is far hard. also danny has range attacks that DD aint dodging due to it radius

JasonK4
Iron Fist.

guy222
hey buddy

jrodslam
Now with Rands "upgrade", imma call it a split.

Priest
The Fist

SuperiorTech
Current ironfist in a beast he takes this.

Soljer
Originally posted by jrodslam
Now with Rands "upgrade", imma call it a split.

no.

Danny had odds before the upgrade, much less now.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Soljer
no.

Danny had odds before the upgrade, much less now.

erm Slight odds( the IF) then, but even that wasnt guaranteed. Still isnt now.

endrict
Danny

moonknight11
Danny 8/10. He has the speed and IF advantage.

The Fake Macoy
With his upgrade, Danny has should be stronger than Daredevil now. I say about 7/10 for Danny.

Mr. Slippyfist
Daniel.

Faceman
Dan

Daredevil1
Before power up DD 6/10

Power up IF 7/10

Wild Shadow
ironfist for the win his stats are all above DD's

Billdevil
Hate to go against the grain but hyper sense at full tilt, IF would need to power up to catch up. All and all their fighting skills are about the same. If IF misses his one big punch he's wiped. Great fights though. DD 7/10

Darth Martin
Don't buy it. The only thing that kept T'Challa alive was his suit. Daredevil doesn't have that luxury.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Ha Son
Iron Fist.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Don't buy it. The only thing that kept T'Challa alive was his suit. Daredevil doesn't have that luxury.

Daredevil is much harder to hit than Panther. Plus hes just better.

namorsubby
much harder to hit than panther? better????

jalek moye
Originally posted by jrodslam
Daredevil is much harder to hit than Panther. Plus hes just better. Danny was also mind controlled when he fought panther

and can easily take whatever damage DD hits him with

Enyalus
Originally posted by namorsubby
much harder to hit than panther? better????
Don't you think Daredevil is clearly more agile than BP? That'd make him a lot harder to hit.

DD also has better H2H skills, IMO. BP's definitely good. But Daredevil's close to the top. Especially with his radar senses factoring in.

namorsubby
daredevil can't be much more fast or agile than panther.......especially considering the herb which enhanced him.

Enyalus
Originally posted by namorsubby
daredevil can't be much more fast or agile than panther.......especially considering the herb which enhanced him.
Yeah. BP's suit and his herb (which makes him PEAK human), makes him solid in the overall stats. Strength and raw speed. But DD's comparable in the speed department. And I think he's definitively more agile.

That'd make him harder to hit. *shrugs* I think that maybe what Slam meant.

Daredevil1
Before Danny's power ups. DD has been stalemating him pretty well.

There last encounter DD actually looked very well all considering. But to be fair Danny was emulating DD's fighting style. But DD to was hindered after his jail incident. In the end DD got the edge on him in that bout. Danny even quit emulating DD's fighting style and busted out the Iron Fist technique.

Now with power ups I'll side with Danny though.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah. BP's suit and his herb (which makes him PEAK human), makes him solid in the overall stats. Strength and raw speed. But DD's comparable in the speed department. And I think he's definitively more agile.

That'd make him harder to hit. *shrugs* I think that maybe what Slam meant.

For sure DD's is agile and probably the better acrobatic. But in terms of who's faster I'll give the nod to BP. But DD's Radar/Senses make up for that since it helps him know when his opponents are going to strike at him even before the punch or kick occurs.

Granted he can still be tagged of course.

Darth Martin
And I think he's definitively more agile. Proof? I'm in the mood for some agility feats. big grin

Eternal Idol
Iron Fist wins a clear majority.

Enyalus
Proof? I'm in the mood for some agility feats. big grin
Tell me you're joking.

Darth Martin
Wait are you saying Panther or Iron Fist>Daredevil in agility? Which one?

Enyalus
Daredevil > Panther, agility-wise.

I've seen IF do crazy shit like leap fifty feet in that air, etc. No way I'd say Iron Fist wasn't as agile, lol.

Darth Martin
Okay gotcha. I thought you were implying Panther>Daredevil in agility. We're good.

Enyalus
We're good.
Wurd. thumb up

namorsubby

That'd make him harder to hit. *shrugs* I think that maybe what Slam meant. it elevates him past peak human as we generally consider it. pretty sure he's already up there without it.

he's like a captain america peak human, so essentially super-low meta

Enyalus
That's cool.

Daredevil's still more agile.

namorsubby
alrighty then thumb up

Darth Martin
Yeah, and Daredevil isn't peak human? He's got some pretty insane strength feats. If he isn't on there level he's not so far behind. Rogers is obviously bigger in size but.......and with T'Challa it depends on who's drawing him. I like to think of Batman and Cap big and bulky wheras Daredevil and Panther slinder because of there expressed prowess in the speed and agility department. I think Batman and Cap represent the strength and durability side more.

Billdevil
I'm new. I posted this once but it didn't pop up. If I'm doing this wrong, very sorry. I hate go against the grain but Iron Fist needs to power-up to catch up with DD. Radar puts DD a step ahead in the toe-to-toe and if IF doesn't land his big fist he's wiped. I give this one to DD. 6/10. Respect to all.

leonidas
Originally posted by Billdevil
I'm new. I posted this once but it didn't pop up. If I'm doing this wrong, very sorry. I hate go against the grain but Iron Fist needs to power-up to catch up with DD. Radar puts DD a step ahead in the toe-to-toe and if IF doesn't land his big fist he's wiped. I give this one to DD. 6/10. Respect to all.

i'd tend to agree with this. smile and welcome aboard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.