star wars: purge comic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SatePestage
Could someone post scans from the star wars PURGE comic, please?

SatePestage
Has nobody this comic?

Council#13
sorry, i guess no one has it. I tried looking, but, well, you know...

SatePestage
Damn, I cannot buy me this comic in Germany.....

Mišt

DarthLazious
Nice.

Council#13
eek! whoa!

SatePestage
If someone has bought the comic please send me scans from this comic

Thanks

exanda kane
Some more...
I love this picture (from the comic of course..ahem...) it's hilarious. Silly Yanks!

SnakeEyes
When does this come out?

SatePestage
It is out

Lightsnake
I got it: Very good with one low point. Anyone wants a summary, let me know

J-Unit
Is anyone kind enough to send me scans? i would appriciate that Thanks! smile

Sorgo

SnakeEyes
If you guys think that this one-shot is that great, you should check out the Star Wars: Republic series. Right now, it's dealing with the Purge, and it's pretty awesome.

Council#13
is that a cartoon or what?

kingkman
could you give a summary lightsnake

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Council#13
is that a cartoon or what?

No, it's a comic series...

Lightsnake
Sorgo, I'll be putting up scans for it soon, if you want them, PM me. Now....SPOILERS:
First off, as shown in the previews: Bultar Swan and Tsui Choi have eluded the purge and Vader is hunting Obi-wan. Palpatine is amused by Vader's anger and word has reached him of a nest of Jedi, eight masters. Vader is sent on his own to deal with them.
Choi and Bultar arrive with the other six masters where Master Shadday reveals she leaked info of their hideaway to Palpatine in hopes he'd send Vader so they could destroy him. Among the masters are:
Koffi Arana, who thinks perhaps the Jedi need the Dark Side to destroy the Sith
Tsui choi and Bultar Swan
Ma'Kiss, a Nikto master who was a former Morgukai

Vader arrives and begins engaging the Jedi, killing one master in moments. He proceeds to strike down and kill Ma'Kiss thereafter before attacking Shadday who uses cortosis to deactivate Vader's blade. Vader decides he'll just need to take her weapon and snaps her neck. The Jedi team up on him and Vader loses his hand. He says he surrenders-of course insincere- and Arana decides to kill him, but Bultar says Jedi do not murder prisoners....Arana angrily kills Bultar and attacks Vader who uses the force to hurl his arm, still holding the sword into Arana. The remaining three focus tto create a storm of rcoks to stop Vader when clone troopers arrive, killing one. Choi attempts to destroy them, but Vader freezes her in midair. The clones kill the other master and Choi hurls her lightsaber at Vader who dodges it, , but takes a small hit. The clones gun down Choi and Vader returns to Palpatine.

That's the rough summary

Master Mawi
Now I really hate Vader. Tsui Choi was so cool. And why the hell Bultar tried to stop Arana? One less person to argue with, if you know what I mean.

SnakeEyes
I went to my local comic books store and I couldn't find this comic. I was somewhat annoyed.

SnakeEyes
BUMP... I bought it today and thought it was pretty damn awesome. They did a good job showing that Vader is still very much like Anakin.

J-Unit
has anyone got scans from this comic i dont want it to get forgetable to me so please i would appreciate it thanks

henniestevens
Me2

Faroth
I'm not going to read the summary, 'cause it'll ruin the comic when I actually read it, and thanks for ultimately ruining it, Mawi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.