Deathbird vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
She has the same ferocity as him and can cut through almost anything, but she also has the advantage of super-human strength and flight.

Still, who wins?

GODSCRIBE

Jose123
what the hell I'll respond.

i say Deathbird.

willRules
well they fought once when logan's healing was on the fritz and deathbird hurt him badly and tried to get away. Later on in the story, Logan shows up, after going after deathbird with an unconcious, beaten up Deathbird in his hands.

GODSCRIBE
do you have scans of that by any chance? i want to read that issue.

Boozing
Originally posted by willRules
well they fought once when logan's healing was on the fritz and deathbird hurt him badly and tried to get away. Later on in the story, Logan shows up, after going after deathbird with an unconcious, beaten up Deathbird in his hands.
yup u are correct. you also for got to mention that death bird hit wolverine from behind with a cheap shot.

GODSCRIBE
^hhahaha thank you for that. bump

riceroost
Deathbird was taken out by Wolverine I think in Uncanny # 275.

She impaled Wolverine from behind, mentioning that he wasn't even a shadow of his former self, yet Wolverine has Jubilee yank out the spear and then proceeds to track down Deathbird all by his lonesome, with a barely functioning healing factor and take her out, off panel.

GODSCRIBE
hmm...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.