Who'd have a beer with Paris Hilton?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Tired Hiker
Is there anyone else here besides me that thinks Paris Hilton would be a cool chick to hang out with at a bar? confused

Tired Hiker
*bump* Anyone??? Don't be shy!

Commando Queen
No I Don't Like her

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Is there anyone else here besides me that thinks Paris Hilton would be a cool chick to hang out with at a bar? confused to hang out with a skeleton? not going to happen...tell her to eat a couple of burgers then we'll chat

Bardock42
Don't like beer, don't like Paris Hilton, chances are I wouldn't.

_Sanctuary_
I'd like to throw a beer at Paris Hilton yes

Commando Queen
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
I'd like to throw a beer at Paris Hilton yes
or a Shoe smile

Jedi Priestess
Can I bring a gun? Paris Hilton is one of THE biggest wastes of sperm on the planet.

Lady Fi
I'd go...then I'd take great delight in pouring it over her head and smashing the glass with her face yes

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Commando Queen
or a Shoe smile
yes laughing

Commando Queen
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
yes laughing
Yeha you need something that might acctually injure her .. for my sake laughing out loud

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Lady Fi
I'd go...then I'd take great delight in pouring it over her head and smashing the glass with her face yes eek! ownage

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Lady Fi
I'd go...then I'd take great delight in pouring it over her head and smashing the glass with her face yes
yes laughing

Bardock42
Why so much hate for someone you don't really know (I guess I am kind of hypocritical but who cares). Isn't it a waste of time to hate someone just cause they are stupid?

mechmoggy
After seeing one of her home videos on the internet, I think she'd be a great girl to get drunk.....with. wink

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Bardock42
Why so much hate for someone you don't really know (I guess I am kind of hypocritical but who cares). Isn't it a waste of time to hate someone just cause they are stupid?
No, maybe people just want to see her wet and injured no expression

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Lady Fi
I'd go...then I'd take great delight in pouring it over her head and smashing the glass with her face yes That was such a turn on droolio

Bardock42
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
No, maybe people just want to see her wet and injured no expression

Sick

Msk
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
to hang out with a skeleton? not going to happen...tell her to eat a couple of burgers then we'll chat

ladygrim
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
I'd like to throw a beer at Paris Hilton yes

agreed laughing out loud

DarkC
I'd let her sit with me, then I'd act all blunt on her.

Commando Queen
Youd Just Confuse her stick out tongue

WrathfulDwarf
Me! Me! Me! big grin

DarkC
Originally posted by Commando Queen
Youd Just Confuse her stick out tongue
Exactly.

_Sanctuary_
I'm pretty sure that anything you said would confuse her. no expression

Clovie
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Is there anyone else here besides me that thinks Paris Hilton would be a cool chick to hang out with at a bar? confused I can eventually go to bar with her if she's paying stick out tongue and wearing GREY coat! schmoll

melinda_warren
i'd just like to grab her shake and slap her. then maybe i 'd have it out of my system and we could down some drinks together

Imaginary
Originally posted by Lady Fi
I'd go...then I'd take great delight in pouring it over her head and smashing the glass with her face yes

Damn you stole my answer disgust

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Is there anyone else here besides me that thinks Paris Hilton would be a cool chick to hang out with at a bar? confused
i'd have a beer with her, but i wouldnt be all like "you are so damn hot!!!"
she is just average looking.

TOH
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Is there anyone else here besides me that thinks Paris Hilton would be a cool chick to hang out with at a bar? confused
I don't see why not.. drool
beerdiva

agent 009
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Is there anyone else here besides me that thinks Paris Hilton would be a cool chick to hang out with at a bar? confused

i'd have a beer with her. but she better not end up having sex with my beer.

Rogue Jedi
she would have to pay.

mysterio69
Originally posted by mechmoggy
After seeing one of her home videos on the internet, I think she'd be a great girl to get drunk.....with. wink
indeed. i don't see what everybody's problem is. i mean, yeah, she'a a damn fool, but hey...all it would probably take is 1 beer...if that.

Rogue Jedi
she aint all that. she looks kinda weird, actually.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
she aint all that. she looks kinda weird, actually.

like a bird...it looks like she got a beak nose.


I would actually be like "f*ck off b!tch, and I dont mean that literally just to clear the air blondie" then I would punch her or slice her in the face with my keys or something.

River Wild
I really dont like Paris Hilton! So im not wasting my time to drink beer or to hangout with her!

Susan-Storm
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
*bump* Anyone??? Don't be shy!
it be like having beer with a horse with perfume and a dress

bloody bows1
pimp yep that's my ho i get alot of money i mean alot!

Tired Hiker
Well, I think most of you who dislike Paris Hilton are just jealous, or too insecure with yourselves to accept someone for who they are. Personally, I'd buy her a beer, chat with her, have some laughs, then probably part on good terms ... after I tried to hit on her.

Mit
I'd have a beer and leave to let her pay for it, only to peek through the window and laugh at her sudden look of horror when she realises they dont accept credit cards smile

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Well, I think most of you who dislike Paris Hilton are just jealous, or too insecure with yourselves to accept someone for who they are. Personally, I'd buy her a beer, chat with her, have some laughs, then probably part on good terms ... after I tried to hit on her.
What if she didn't like you, poured the beer on you and smashed the glass in your face no expression

Council#13
Originally posted by Bardock42
Sick

Tell me about it puke. Most people just wanna see her wet

Imperial_Samura
Sure, I'd have a beer with her, but only if it was her last drink before, I don't know, I pushed her out of a plane without a parachute. Or into a pit filled with lions or starving cannibals or something.

But only on the above condition. From what I've seen of her I think my intellect would be insulted, disgusted, then insulted again. Because really, she has always struck me as an utterly foul, stupid, talentless, greedy, shallow, infantile bag of skin and bones. I mean, I see no reason why a good drink should be ruined by having an unpleasant looking harpy slouching across the table from me.

So yeah. I'd have a drink with her. Bwahahahahahahahahah!!! evil face Now, just to find some cannibals

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
What if she didn't like you, poured the beer on you and smashed the glass in your face no expression

I'd probably have to get stitches? confused

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Sure, I'd have a beer with her, but only if it was her last drink before, I don't know, I pushed her out of a plane without a parachute. Or into a pit filled with lions or starving cannibals or something.

But only on the above condition. From what I've seen of her I think my intellect would be insulted, disgusted, then insulted again. Because really, she has always struck me as an utterly foul, stupid, talentless, greedy, shallow, infantile bag of skin and bones. I mean, I see no reason why a good drink should be ruined by having an unpleasant looking harpy slouching across the table from me.

So yeah. I'd have a drink with her. Bwahahahahahahahahah!!! evil face Now, just to find some cannibals

Oh yeah, whatever. Like you'd ever be so honored to sit next to Paris on a plane, yet alone be able to figure out how to open the door to push her out. Oh brother. roll eyes (sarcastic)

GCG
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Is there anyone else here besides me that thinks Paris Hilton would be a cool chick to hang out with at a bar? confused

Hmm...Paris Hilton ? Lets see:

Intelligence - 3
Hubris - 18
Fame - 12
Wit - 0
Shame - 0
Ludicrousness - 18
Marketability - 8
Class - 1

Special Abilities - Culture Drain & Immunity To Books.

nahuh

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by GCG
Hmm...Paris Hilton ? Lets see:

Intelligence - 3
Hubris - 18
Fame - 12
Wit - 0
Shame - 0
Ludicrousness - 18
Marketability - 8
Class - 1

Special Abilities - Culture Drain & Immunity To Books.

nahuh

At least she's got SOME class! happy

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Oh yeah, whatever. Like you'd ever be so honored to sit next to Paris on a plane, yet alone be able to figure out how to open the door to push her out. Oh brother. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes, you see! I am perfectly safe from ever having to be with our gal Paris because the conditions will never, ever be right (as in on a plane with the door open, or near a pit of lions) - I consider it a near fool proof plan.

Unless someone kidnaps her and asks me to join in the disposal of her somewhere over the Pacific. Now if that's the case, despite being the most law abiding person I know, well, I might just be tempted. wink

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Yes, you see! I am perfectly safe from ever having to be with our gal Paris because the conditions will never, ever be right (as in on a plane with the door open, or near a pit of lions) - I consider it a near fool proof plan.

Unless someone kidnaps her and asks me to join in the disposal of her somewhere over the Pacific. Now if that's the case, despite being the most law abiding person I know, well, I might just be tempted. wink

She would outwit you and use her super powers to foil the evil plan!

khfreak#1
hell yeah i would have a beer with her .wouldnt throw one at her ,.........but pour it on her and say it was a accident devil

T.M
I would have a beer with anyone if they payed big grin

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I'd probably have to get stitches? confused
I was just looking at it in another way.. no expression

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
She would outwit you and use her super powers to foil the evil plan!

Good point.... one of the worst things one can do is underestimate their opponent. And I would never be able to live it down if she outwitted me. I'd probably have to become a hermit out of shame.

I wonder what kind of super power she has....

_Sanctuary_
Ability to fly no expression

T.M
her superpower is the ability to annoy me in just one sentence.

So therefore I change my answer from yes as long as she pays, To yes as long as she pays and... doesn't speak.

melinda_warren
she has the super ability to be interlect anorexic along with physically anorexic. her face looks like a rat and she has the emotional range of a blueberry muffin. so yeh i'd have a drink with her

_Sanctuary_
I'd have a beer with her, steal all her belongings and then sell them on ebay yes

melinda_warren
can i hawk her dog. i'd sell it to a homeless man and make paris watch him eat it.

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by melinda_warren
can i hawk her dog. i'd sell it to a homeless man and make paris watch him eat it.
Ewwwwch! That is disgusting!!!

melinda_warren
yeh but the look on her rat face, and then i'd video tape the whole insident then sell that on ebay.

_Sanctuary_
Eeeeeeeeeeech.... That is just....

melinda_warren
disgusting?

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by melinda_warren
disgusting?
yes

melinda_warren
yay

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by melinda_warren
she has the super ability to be interlect anorexic along with physically anorexic. her face looks like a rat and she has the emotional range of a blueberry muffin. so yeh i'd have a drink with her

Hey, I've met some very intriguing blueberry muffins in my time! stick out tongue big grin

K.Diddy
I know ONE thing I would do with her thumb up

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by K.Diddy
I know ONE thing I would do with her thumb up

Does it involve a midget and a jar of peanut butter? smile

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Does it involve a midget and a jar of peanut butter? smile

laughing That could work......

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Is there anyone else here besides me that thinks Paris Hilton would be a cool chick to hang out with at a bar? confused

Not really.

Although her standing by me, would be good for my ego - shes not only skeletonish, shes dumb too droolio Good. For My. Ego.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.