Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Some prick tried to attack my PC with a Trojan the person IP address is 211.210.231.169 the person is in Los angeles, man i hope is PC got protection cos i don't like Attempts at being hacked.

Bardock42
Alright....

§cooter
My logical Data Analysis Sector finds this to be highly unlikely.

And my bullshit meter agrees.

Sun Ce
yeah the firewall even tells u their phone number sometimes! its neat huh!!...

HigH ScholaR
what, you guys think i'm lying

§cooter
Nah, I was kidding, I don't in this case.

_Sanctuary_
yawn

Sun Ce

HigH ScholaR
I just got a security alert form my Norton internet security 2005 and it alerted me of the attack and traced where it was from (visual tracking but i don't know how to copy and paste it it wont let me does anyone know how and how to report.

§cooter
Originally posted by Sun Ce
he can get that info from a firewall u...not nerdy person

because i used to check my firewall when i was bored at where ppl lived who had tried to done my pc harm lol.. I know this no expression

Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
I just got a security alert form my Norton internet security 2005 and it alerted me of the attack and traced where it was from (visual tracking but i don't know how to copy and paste it it wont let me does anyone know how and how to report. File a complaint, or research the IP via tracking software, then give him a phone call.

HigH ScholaR
it only gives me the ip adress and location on a regional scale and then server not connecting is there anyeway i can getback at this guy evil face

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic) By rising above it, protecting your computer a little better and forgetting it ever happened.

HigH ScholaR
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh man...ok then Syren

Syren
Good lad stick out tongue

H. S. 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.