Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Doc Ock vs Wendigo

Tha C-Master
Here he goes, making a spite thread because Ock beats Logan, so predictable. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Will Wendigo use other members as well?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Here he goes, making a spite thread because Ock beats Logan, so predictable. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Will Wendigo use other members as well? it is not a spite thread confused I just got an idea

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
it is not a spite thread confused I just got an idea I was just kidding dude...

I'd say wendigo for now... wink

Jose123
SPITE THREAD!!!!!!

venomslash
it is not a spite thread confused I just got an idea just got an idea ? stupid idea

TwisterGameX
I was just kidding dude...

I'd say wendigo for now... wink

you play around to much sometimes confused

Also this is not suppose to be the Over powered Wendigo.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by venomslash
just got an idea ? stupid idea

ok confused

Tha C-Master
you play around to much sometimes confused

I learn from the best... wink

Also this is not suppose to be the Over powered Wendigo. Well be more specific...

HigH ScholaR
Doc Ock vs Wendigo

no expression

TwisterGameX

Well be more specific...

...ok

HigH ScholaR

Well be more specific...

DOESN'T MATTER DOC OCK STILL GETS RAPED

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
no expression sigh forget it then

venomslash
i hate to admit it but you are funny in a way with the stupid crap you put on these forums especially making ones . so you are little entertaining in a way. dont feal bad if they insult you

Tha C-Master
no expression He wouldn't listen to me when *I* said it was a bad thread, but he doesn't like me, because I'm black. sad

HigH ScholaR
He wouldn't listen to me when *I* said it was a bad thread, but he doesn't like me, because I'm black. sad
mad

BUT I'M BLACK TOO

Tha C-Master
i hate to admit it but you are funny in a way with the stupid crap you put on these forums especially making ones . so you are little entertaining in a way. dont feal bad if they insult you I know, it wouldn't be the same without him...

Tha C-Master
mad

BUT I'M BLACK TOO Cool, there's 2 black people in this forum!!!! eek! I learned something new today...

HigH ScholaR
We must add colour to this forum dammit, though for real how many black pople are on this board

TwisterGameX
i hate to admit it but you are funny in a way with the stupid crap you put on these forums especially making ones . so you are little entertaining in a way. dont feal bad if they insult you you just joined yesterday and I haven't made a thread recently no expression

TwisterGameX

venomslash
We must add colour to this forum dammit, though for real how many black pople are on this board who gives a damn if theres blacks on here.

Tha C-Master
you just joined yesterday and I haven't made a thread recently no expression HE can view as a guest... I'm sure you remember that...

venomslash
says poll closed and it and still letting us post ? whoever closed it didnt do a verry good job

HigH ScholaR
who gives a damn if theres blacks on here.

oh lighten up sir, Tis love on these forums

TwisterGameX
HE can view as a guest... I'm sure you remember that... w/e guy.You had to say something right. Ok

HigH ScholaR
Thats becuase it wasn't a Mod who closed it and it aint actually closed

venomslash
you just joined yesterday and I haven't made a thread recently no expression ive been here for along time pall i just changed my name im hiding from somone that comes on here.

HigH ScholaR
HE can view as a guest... I'm sure you remember that...

thats what i did a few trimes here before i joined, reconising names such as Whirly, Cosmic cube, KGKG (Sorry C not you though stick out tongue )

Tha C-Master
w/e guy.You had to say something right. Ok Was I supposed to be stupid, oh too late. big grin Everyone agrees your threads and comments are garbage... its not just me, I told you that didn't I? erm

Just helping you out... smile

Tha C-Master
thats what i did a few trimes here before i joined, reconising names such as Whirly, Cosmic cube, KGKG (Sorry C not you though stick out tongue ) When was this? Was it back before my pre-crisis days as a fanboy slayer?

TwisterGameX
Was I supposed to be stupid, oh too late. big grin Everyone agrees your threads and comments are garbage... its not just me, I told you that didn't I? erm

Just helping you out... smile

venomslash
Thats becuase it wasn't a Mod who closed it and it aint actually closed aint ? yup your black all right

Tha C-Master
aint ? yup your black all right You got something against us black people? Its only two of us after all... mad

HigH ScholaR
I believe so it was the time you have the duke sig. anyway i would readpast threads i see the liveliness of such posters as CC,KGKG, Whirly and again not you maybe you were slaying somewhere else

HigH ScholaR
aint ? yup your black all right

WTF you got a problem, i could easily say isn't or is not, was not, wasn't, is that better for you.

venomslash
WTF you got a problem, i could easily say isn't or is not, is that better for you. better english

Tha C-Master
I believe so it was the time you have the duke sig. anyway i would readpast threads i see the liveliness of such posters as CC,KGKG, Whirly and again not you maybe you were slaying somewhere else Ah back in August, I think that was my post-snake idiot fanboy slaying days. When I came back... big grin

I loved those days. laughing out loud

venomslash
remember in elementary the black kids in my class alwas talked about donatello. they hated raphael and leonardo so this is odd

HigH ScholaR
Yes me too now we got pricks and coming in though some are very good debaters and posters we got less fanboys joining

Tha C-Master
remember in elementary the black kids in my class alwas talked about donatello. they hated raphael and leonardo so this is odd My favorite turtle is leonardo...

Gladiator69 wink

Yes me too now we got pricks and coming in though some are very good debaters and posters we got less fanboys joining Why do you say that? smile

HigH ScholaR
Thats for me to know and you to find out

HigH ScholaR
Leonardo is the shit

HigH ScholaR
Erm why do you say Gladiato69 are you saying that hes gladiator69or that gladiator69 like Leonardo too.

TwisterGameX
anyone else read the turtles comics ?

Jose123
remember in elementary the black kids in my class alwas talked about donatello. they hated raphael and leonardo so this is odd

Well you see....

http://mikejonestmninjaturtle.ytmnd.com/

Racist or funny. you decide

venomslash
My favorite turtle is leonardo...

Gladiator69 wink

Why do you say that? smile i guess you where in that other class with the other retarted black kids. and wrong guy dude but your close

Tha C-Master
Erm why do you say Gladiato69 are you saying that hes gladiator69or that gladiator69 like Leonardo too. I meant as in gladiator69 wink

HigH ScholaR
do you have something against blacks you mention Black many times in a pass negative way.

for instance why say reatrded 'black' kids, and not just retarded kids

TwisterGameX
i guess you where in that other class with the other retarted black kids. and wrong guy dude but your close
You where confused

Tha C-Master
He's gladiator69, watch him make an insult.

i guess you where in that other class with the other retarted black kids. and wrong guy dude but your close At least I don't type like a thirdgrade dumbshit...

Go on, say something about my mom...

venomslash
nope

TwisterGameX
Yep u got something against blacks you mention Black many times in a pass negative way.

for instance why say reatrded 'black' kids, and not just retarded kids

pay him no mind. he is just trying to get you steamed up.

venomslash
He's gladiator69, watch him make an insult.

At least I don't type like a thirdgrade dumbshit...

Go on, say something about my mom... lol im not like u guys i dont go for that childish momma jokes like u guys love. im not gladiator il give you a hint wolv

Tha C-Master
nope Scared of a "retarded black kid" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thats right you think wolverine lifts 2 tons I guess I'm not retarded after all eh?

HigH ScholaR
Nah man hes gone now, maybe he'll be back

venomslash
when the hell did we bring up anything about wolverine lifting anything ? i guess your right you are retarted. but thats good you admit it.

Tha C-Master
When did I say anything about your mother? Now you are TRULY retarded for seeing something that isn't there...

lol im not like u guys(insert period) i dont go for that childish momma jokes like u guys love. im not gladiator il give you a hint wolv

Lets try to correct this sentence, so it doesn't look like a third grader or a teenage retard typed it.

Lol. I'm not like you guys. I don't go for those childish momma jokes like you guys love. I'm not gladiator il give you a hint.

Well?

HigH ScholaR
and he was trying to take the piss out of my grammar, what a ............

venomslash
i said wolv theres my hint

TwisterGameX
i said wolv theres my hint either you are really 8888 or trying to frame 8888

venomslash
im not wolv8888 i came before him

Tha C-Master
i said wolv theres my hint You should be BANNED, thats what matters.

venomslash
y

Tha C-Master
y You're a sock.. wink

venomslash
You're a sock.. wink wtf is that ? or let me guess is that a little insult u hommies come up with it

Tha C-Master
No moron... and its "you're" homies... how can you say black people have bad grammar, when you look like you are typing with your ass?

wtf is that ? or let me guess is that a little insult u hommies come up with it A "sock" is a person with multiple accounts, like gladiator69, juggy#1, and cybermaster. wink

HigH ScholaR
wtf is that ? or let me guess is that a little insult u hommies come up with it

whos the retard now,

you've obviously had some bad experiences with a black person (thats whay you have hostility towards blacks) what happend, caught him ****ing your girl, or did you drop the soap

venomslash
No moron... and its "you're" homies... how can you say black people have bad grammar, when you look like you are typing with your ass?

A "sock" is a person with multiple accounts, like gladiator69, juggy#1, and cybermaster. wink hahahahahaha you are so god dam retarted. oh and im sorry that i didnt spell homies right. cause thats a verry importan word in the english dictionary

TwisterGameX
I think he hates you cm and high. Is this his 4th sock.

Tha C-Master
whos the retard now,

you've obviously had some bad experiences with a black person (thats whay you have hostility towards blacks) what happend, caught him ****ing your girl, or did you drop the soap That hasn't happened, he's only 9 or so... laughing

hahahahahaha you are so god dam retarted. oh and im sorry that i didnt spell homies right. cause thats a verry importan word in the english dictionary What about "damn" or "retarded", also remember to uppercase after a period, and to uppercase "I".

"Verry", are you sure you even speak English? confused

venomslash
That hasn't happened, he's only 9 or so... laughing

What about "damn" or "retarded", also remember to uppercase after a period, and to uppercase "I".

"Verry", are you sure you even speak English? confused oh yes blacks do there spell check verry nicely NOT!

Tha C-Master
Calm down gladiator69, we can get you hooked on phonics...

oh yes blacks do there spell check verry nicely NOT!

"there" "verry"?

I don't need a spellcheck to see that "there" is the incorrect grammar usage here, I edit novels btw.

http://www.tvproductsonly.com/h/images/hooked_on_phonics.jpg

Tha C-Master
I think he hates you cm and high. Is this his 4th sock. Noone likes getting owned this bad... erm

venomslash
and you said the word sock means multipule accounts ? well how did u found out what that word means ? looks like somone else is doint a good job of being a black sock

TwisterGameX
No global mods when you need them.

HigH ScholaR
and you said the word sock means multipule accounts ? well how did u found out what that word means ? looks like somone else is doint a good job of being a black sock

YOU ARE SUCH I RACIST PRICK

SO I GO BACK ON WHAT I SAID EARLIER, erm did you get bullied in school by a black person or did he take the last candy bar at the counter.
whos the retard now,

you've obviously had some bad experiences with a black person (thats whay you have hostility towards blacks) what happend, caught him ****ing your girl, or did you drop the soap

HigH ScholaR
We don't need the global mods yet

Tha C-Master
Look cybermaster, you practically admitted to being a sock right now...

and you said the word sock means multipule accounts ?

Yes it does, you should know, gladiator69 smile .

well how did u found out what that word means ?

I'm educated, that means I learn stuff, we don't all relish ignorance. wink

looks like somone else is doint a good job of being a black sock

By your own specifications and generalizations of black people having terrible grammar, wouldn't you be black.

Also... poor analogy, I don't have to be a woman to know what a female is, or a bus to know what a bus is...

How old are you? 9 laughing

TwisterGameX
Hmm c master then this guy is cybermaster. I use to think it was you lol but now I think you have a fan cmaster.

HigH ScholaR
He obviousy hs major defects so he tries to escape this and take it out on something in this case blacks, but what he doen't realise that havin a smaller dick than his peers is a MAJOR DEFECT

venomslash
YOU ARE SUCH I RACIST PRICK

SO I GO BACK ON WHAT I SAID EARLIER, erm did you get bullied in school by a black person or did he take the last candy bar at the counter. hell no i dont let no monkey bully me ill knock the crap out of them like i have before. i would knock the crap out of u monkies here if i was right at your black faces which are ugly as hell. has it ever come to u why u never see any black models ? cause there all ugly ass hell like you people are.

venomslash
He obviousy hs major defects so he tries to escape this and take it out on something in this case blacks, but what he doen't realise that havin a smaller dick than his peers is a MAJOR DEFECT what do u care what size my dick is ? u intrested in guys dicks ? how nice

Tha C-Master
Hmm c master then this guy is cybermaster. I use to think it was you lol but now I think you have a fan cmaster.
I'm a legend, I don't need to sock. laughing

hell no i dont let no monkey bully me ill knock the crap out of them like i have before. i would knock the crap out of u monkies here if i was right at your black faces which are ugly as hell. has it ever come to u why u never see any black models ? cause there all ugly ass hell like you people are. I'm Tha C-Master... sexy superior... wink

I doubt you would beat me in much of anything, not even a spelling bee. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tha C-Master
what do u care what size my dick is ? u intrested in guys dicks ? how nice gladiator69, he's coming out of his shell, go on, say something about my mom. smile

Blair Wind
Who the hell are you? You racist prick, get the hell away from your computer and hold your breath....lets see how red you turn before you black out.....

HigH ScholaR
has it ever come to u why u never see any black models ? cause there all ugly ass hell like you people are.

you obviously have no TV

venomslash
gladiator69, he's coming out of his shell, go on, say something about my mom. smile i dont need to say anything about the hooker we all know who she looks like. and i doubt u want me to say what your mother looks like here for everyone to see.

HigH ScholaR
i dont need to say anything about the hooker we all know who she looks like. and i doubt u want me to say what your mother looks like here for everyone to see.

hmmmmm you seem to be a retard born from a retard family its ok though its obviously from your mum side

venomslash
I'm a legend, I don't need to sock. laughing

I'm Tha C-Master... sexy superior... wink

I doubt you would beat me in much of anything, not even a spelling bee. roll eyes (sarcastic) c master ? wow thats cool can i have your autograph mr c master for being the stupedist black person on this planet

Tha C-Master
That sounds like something gladiator69 would say.

i dont need to say anything about the hooker we all know who she looks like. and i doubt u want me to say what your mother looks like here for everyone to see. Why would they "see" what they "hear" you moron? Seeing and hearing are two different things.

When I got through with your mom, she passed out, thats why you have learning problems to this day... smile

venomslash
well all u slaves can go to hell. night night nigers hahaha

Blair Wind
damn you talk about our spell checks (which I at least dont do) and you cant even spell stupidest right?

Tha C-Master
Oh god this is going into my profile. laughing

c master ? wow thats cool can i have your autograph mr c master for being the stupedist black person on this planet

Stupedist?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!! I wouldn't give you my autograph, you'd probably lose brain cells holding it the right way so you can read it... laughing

Tha C-Master
well all u slaves can go to hell. night night nigers hahaha I'm sorry, I don't live in nigeria... laughing

HigH ScholaR
oh so thats whay He was born a racist retard, C you ****ed his mum so hard her pussy got banged up permantly thats why he came out as a retard hating black prick

TwisterGameX
Don't feed the troll. He just wants attention.

Tha C-Master
He's been owned for tonight, man that felt so good! I feel... alive again.

The Ion
Oh god this is going into my profile. laughing

Stupedist?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!! I wouldn't give you my autograph, you'd probably lose brain cells holding it the right way so you can read it... laughing
I think he was trying to say stupendous. confused

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by The Ion
I think he was trying to say stupendous. confused He said there were NO black models, I am a black model lol... oh the irony.

The Ion
You'd have to be living under a rock to not see a black model. I can't turn on the TV without seeing Tyra Banks. Not that I have a problem with that. big grin

LethalFemme
I can't believe we had a racist

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I can't believe we had a racist They come around, and get owned... I am usually their target... lol

HigH ScholaR
eh it happens, its the world we live in i guess

DarkWizard
I advise that the flamming stops.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.