Uh They're Looking At Me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
Some people are afraid when more than one person stares. It is all your mind. If you're standing on stage and you have a crowded audience do not feel nervous because all of those minds breath at a different time but they are still one. One and many are the same. Why? Each person with either gender is not connected with wires to one another and for that they remain as one doing different things but still one, so do not panic. Only when they communicate or plan something as collective thoughts to perform an action they become a mass, but there is also a solution for that to solve from one person vs others. I would trade this info for something "valuable" and only way to give away this secret. If you don't have it don't ask damn it. hehehe a joke

silver_tears
No disrespect meant and all, but is english your mother tongue? blink
Because honestly, you rarely make sense What the f**k?

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by redcaped
Some people are afraid when more than one person stares. It is all your mind. If you're standing on stage and you have a crowded audience do not feel nervous because all of those minds breath at a different time but they are still one. One and many are the same. Why? Each person with either gender is not connected with wires to one another and for that they remain as one doing different things but still one, so do not panic. Only when they communicate or plan something as collective thoughts to perform an action they become a mass, but there is also a solution for that to solve from one person vs others. I would trade this info for something "valuable" and only way to give away this secret. If you don't have it don't ask damn it. hehehe a joke

confused

Ladyluck
You think too much. huh

redcaped
My posts have English words and some weird s but together they are not English but a new language. Guess it's just mine. Uh, freaks me!

fini
OHHH it all makes sence now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.