The Craziest Night of my life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I went to a surprise party with my parents and I never really drank in front of them only once at christmas. Well I drank 4 glasses of whine two scotch and water and 4 beers. then im out having a ciggrette and my mom comes out and is like what r u doing gar im like having a cig. then she goes well im going to have one too and ive been her son for 18 years and had no idea she smoked. Then my cousins friend goes come on with me. I went and smoked to bowels of dank and then i went into a car and rode home with my mom uncle aunt and lil cousin

my aunt is completly drunk she got out of the car and fell im high as hell laughing my ass off. then i came home went to another party drank 4 more beers and came home. Ive never tweeked so much in my life lol

Ladyluck
laughing out loud Nice.

Mr. Bacon
i have never drank in front of my parents either, but they know i have so we were playing poker with my friend and his gf and they kept feeding me mixed vodka drinks, i had 3 of them, I HAD SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY, but we had a snow day anyway

H. S. 6
laughing

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
i have never drank in front of my parents either, but they know i have so we were playing poker with my friend and his gf and they kept feeding me mixed vodka drinks, i had 3 of them, I HAD SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY, but we had a snow day anyway lucked out!! we dont have those... here in florida we only get hurricane days erm

DeNiro
And another cool thing about that night was that i was in chicago in a bar ordering all these drinks and noone cards me oo yea lol

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
lucked out!! we dont have those... here in florida we only get hurricane days erm

mm i know, i have a house in florida

§cooter
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
lucked out!! we dont have those... here in florida we only get hurricane days erm Those suck.

Punker69

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.