Kit Fisto vs Kyle Katarn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fisto/katarnrul
whos going to take this one.

Remember to poll.

Darth_Glentract
Katarn, easily.

Mantis
I agree with Glentract, Kyle takes this one.

Faroth
Katarn owns Kit.... Wait, which Katarn? If it's like JA, then he'll just beat Kit in less than 5 minutes. NJO Kyle, then he'll be dead in less than 5 seconds.

Lord Darkstar
Why would Kyle be weaker in NJO than JA?

And I say Kyle wins

Darth_Glentract
When he says, "he'll be dead in less then five seconds" I think he is referring to Kit.

Shadow x 20
Kyle pwns this battle. Kit doesn't stand a chance.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by fisto/katarnrul
whos going to take this one.

Remember to poll.

You've done this thread before, as have others. Use the Search Button.

calvin44
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
You've done this thread before, as have others. Use the Search Button.
Don't post if your just gonna say this, I know it pisses me off when i make a post...

overlord
Well.. A forum has topics.. You can choose from them to respond and discuss.. So there is absolutely no need to create the same threads all over again...

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by calvin44
Don't post if your just gonna say this, I know it pisses me off when i make a post...

Why not? It becomes redundant having to look at the same threads over and over again, and it only clutters up the page.

darthsith19
Katarn pwns.

Captain REX
While I don't doubt Faunus, I haven't found a Fisto vs. Katarn thread yet. Unless Faunus can present one, I'll just let it go.

Nilky
Fisto would thrash a posh english half jedi wannabe who only has a gun by the age of 45

John Bak'or
Originally posted by Nilky
Fisto would thrash a posh english half jedi wannabe who only has a gun by the age of 45
HAHAHAHAHAHAdont think so mate Kartarns force has been enhanced by the votj and he snapped Desann in jedi knight 2 who could have snapped emperor palps who snapped fisto in about
10-11 seconds on ROTS so kartarn wins easy

Council#13
I think that Kit just might be able to scrape a victory off of this, even though ppl are being prejudice just cause he's green (just kidding stick out tongue)

Nilky
Yeah I admit i would be close but kit manages a win

Captain REX
Kyle was a formidable Jedi Master in his later years under the NJO, and became their swordmaster and weapons master, if I'm not mistaken.

Nilky
still, i think kit would pull through

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.