Strongest old Republic sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fisto/katarnrul
Whos strongest

Remember to poll.

Darth_Glentract
Tulak or Ajunta might be better, but know ones really knows, so as far as we can tell, Ragnos is the best.

Lord Darkstar
Ragnos

Tangible God
Hopefully an argument will not break out over Ragnos's power. As far as anyone can tell, he is the best.

calvin44
Due to lack of information, Ragnos is most powerful that we know of.

exanda kane
Ragnos, obviously, but I voted revan for sheer 'twatishness'.

Boris
What's so good about Ragnos?

overlord
Because we don't know anything about him. Just that he died from natural causes and that he ruled over HUNDRED OF STAR THROWERS!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!

calvin44
read Tales of the Jedi: The Golden Age of the Sith and you will know more.

Lightsnake
He's mentioned in a footnote there at best and appears in about two panels as a spirit...

calvin44
which is more than we know about the other "ancient" sith lords.

Lightsnake
Cept NAga and Ludo, but your point is seen

Boris
So nothing is known about Ragnos, yet he is the most powerful....

That makes sense... blink

calvin44
Originally posted by calvin44
read Tales of the Jedi: The Golden Age of the Sith and you will know more.

Dark Aristokrat
Boris, if you can't be bothered to educate yourself on the man, stop whining about him.

Btw, thread hijacking... alalalalalalalalalalalalah!

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2008/dookuallah0lg.jpg

Who the HELL voted Revan or Malak?

Darth Faunus
Lmfao!

Darth Katarn
Revan was one of the most powerful sith

Dark Aristokrat
No, he wasn't.

Darth Katarn
Yes he was do you even research before you make assumptions

calvin44
I won't explain to you the many reasonas you are wrong, it's not worth the carpul-tunnel. YOU need to check your sources and make sure your "sources" isn't called Super Shadow.com.

Dark Aristokrat
Originally posted by Darth Katarn
Yes he was do you even research before you make assumptions

Make assumptions? Can you make your case, or are you just another Revan fanboy?

overlord
I won't explain to you the many reasonas you are wrong, it's not worth the carpul-tunnel. YOU need to check your sources and make sure your "sources" isn't called Super Shadow.com. I am quite sure that his sources only include SuperShadow.
I guess I should PM every new guy here or something..

overlord
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
Boris, if you can't be bothered to educate yourself on the man, stop whining about him.

Btw, thread hijacking... alalalalalalalalalalalalah!

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2008/dookuallah0lg.jpg

Who the HELL voted Revan or Malak? NO WAI!! Janus gets away with anything!!!

Dark Aristokrat
YA RLY!

Fishy
So the answer is... Ragnos.

Nactous
"Staring at him was like staring at the heart of the force."
"Only he could summon enough power to use the Star Forge."
Quotes bout Revan, incase you didnt know.

Dark Aristokrat
Originally posted by Nactous
"Staring at him was like staring at the heart of the force."
"Only he could summon enough power to use the Star Forge."
Quotes bout Revan, incase you didnt know.

1- Statement from his greatest fan, unsubstantiated.

2- Hyperbole. We knew that Malak used the Star Forge, and the Ratakan.

Btw, logic, in case you didn't know.

Nactous
There is no piece of Star Wars anything concerning when Markos was alive. All there is, is his Spirit floating around. We haved played as Revan. Have we played as Ragnos.

BTW, common sense if you didnt know.

Dark Aristokrat
There is no piece of Star Wars anything concerning when Markos was alive. All there is, is his Spirit floating around. We haved played as Revan. Have we played as Ragnos.

BTW, common sense if you didnt know.

What is this nonsense?

There are no pieces of evidence concerning when Darth Plageus was alive either. Is he automatically weaker than Han Solo, who has his own series of book? No.

Marka Ragnos is stated in narration as being the Dark Lord over all Dark Lords in the Golden Age of the Sith Empire. His reign over people who had lots of power and ambition lasted for over a hundred years. His power was very considerable.

So "playing as" Ragnos doesn't mean jackshit, btw. That is called common sense. First you quoted people who embellished about Revan, and now you're claiming it's because we play as him? Fanboy alert, right here!

So yeah, come back when you learn how to prove a point.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8332/ownedroad6ze.jpg

exanda kane
Although, yes Ragnos did rule the Sith for 100 years, it is said that the Sith Empire didn't expand at all, during his rule. So he may not be the tactician Revan was.

However in a full on fight, Ragnos would just over power Revan.

Nactous
Im not so unsecure about my stand in this disagreement that I post a "Owned" pic when I think I make a point. Why dont you act your age.

Dark Aristokrat
Im not so unsecure about my stand in this disagreement that I post a "Owned" pic when I think I make a point. Why dont you act your age.

I didn't think you had anything else to say to prove your point. That was an excellent admission of defeat though. Door's on the left.

Nactous
Find me a quote from a character, not text, stating how powerful he is.

Nactous
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
What is this nonsense?

There are no pieces of evidence concerning when Darth Plageus was alive either. Is he automatically weaker than Han Solo, who has his own series of book? No.

Marka Ragnos is stated in narration as being the Dark Lord over all Dark Lords in the Golden Age of the Sith Empire. His reign over people who had lots of power and ambition lasted for over a hundred years. His power was very considerable.

So "playing as" Ragnos doesn't mean jackshit, btw. That is called common sense. First you quoted people who embellished about Revan, and now you're claiming it's because we play as him? Fanboy alert, right here!

So yeah, come back when you learn how to prove a point.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8332/ownedroad6ze.jpg

My point is hardly anything is known about Markos, so we dont now much about him. But an entire game is focused on Revan, letting you experience his strength first hand.

Fishy
And yet still a lot of what we know about Revan is a guess. An assumption, gameplay does not matter at all. We know more then we know about Ragnos thats for sure, we actually know a lot but lack specifics in a lot of area's.

The difference between Revan in gameplay and story is huge, gameplay wise he could WTFPwn pretty much everybody storywise there is a lot less evidence for that.

Ragnos however ruled unchallenged and unmatched for more then a 100 years over an Empire of bloodthirsty incredibly poweful people that wanted him dead.. Yeah we know less, but what we know is enough. Ragnos would WTFPwn Revan...

calvin44
are you gonna base every arguement on a freakin' video game character?

exanda kane
Well what is there else to go on?

The very fact that its being argued implies that the title of strongest Sith is still up for grabs.

calvin44
Raw power is what we are debating, not historical events. Ragnos had more raw power than any we have seen; and if your going to tell us video game qoutes, nactous, here is one that Kriea is referring to Ragnos about:"undoubtledly the strongest and most powerful sith lord", when you walk up to his tomb on korriban.
This one referring to the ancient sith lords: "they make all jedi/sith now look like children playing with toys", which puts Revan far out of running for this title, as he is not an ancient jedi/sith.

Fishy

On this how about Kreia?

Marka Ragnos the greatest Sith Lord tremendous strength both physically and in the force.

We are like children playing with toys compared to them... (them being the ancients)

She was from a videogame, she says Marka Ragnos is the most powerful ever...

calvin44
lol. Great minds think alike fishy big grin . Nactous got OWNED in this arguement; i'll leave it up to Janus to put up an "owned" pic.

exanda kane
Calvin, theres no need to be that obnoxious, arrogant and downright pathetic. grow up man.

Dark Aristokrat
lol. Great minds think alike fishy big grin . Nactous got OWNED in this arguement; i'll leave it up to Janus to put up an "owned" pic.

Your prayer has been answered, praise Allah!

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/699/2006pwned5bk.jpg

calvin44
Originally posted by exanda kane
Calvin, theres no need to be that obnoxious, arrogant and downright pathetic. grow up man.
Your just mad Fishy and I are right and you aren't; you are pathetic cause you are being a poor-sport.

Veneficus
This is still in debate? WTF? I thought everyone knew that Ragnos WTFPwns all.

exanda kane
Your just mad Fishy and I are right and you aren't; you are pathetic cause you are being a poor-sport.

Look , I can organise rudimentary English lessons for you if you want...

I mean....

1. You cannot read; I didn't take either side, I remained neutral and tried to look at it from both perspectives, these lessonns should help you understand and give you the ability to intepret the graphemes you see in my posts.

2. You are contradicting yourself in the space of one single dependant clause. Well Done! The lessons should give you stickers, however as you seemed to make that awful mess in the space of two lines I think we need a longer course. You see, exaggerating my calm response into mad is one of the things that will get you into a whole lotta white...walls. Yes, the men in coats will come and take you away from your lil' Windows '95.

So please take heed of my words, realise that you didn't participate anything at all to the debate between Fishy and Janus, got and recieve your education with dignity, and please, please grow up.

Dark Aristokrat
Nice sig, dude.

exanda kane
Nothing compared to yours I can tell thee

Dark Aristokrat
Still, simple but effective, and original.

Nactous
Raw power is what we are debating, not historical events. Ragnos had more raw power than any we have seen; and if your going to tell us video game qoutes, nactous, here is one that Kriea is referring to Ragnos about:"undoubtledly the strongest and most powerful sith lord", when you walk up to his tomb on korriban.
This one referring to the ancient sith lords: "they make all jedi/sith now look like children playing with toys", which puts Revan far out of running for this title, as he is not an ancient jedi/sith.

She was talking about Tulak Hord, with the whole "toys" thing, not Ragnos.

Dark Aristokrat
She said "The ancient Sith"... duh. Pay attention.

overlord

Nactous
Revan:
Led in army against the Mandalorians
Slew Mandalore
Found Malachor 5 and harnessed its power
Converted Jedi using the Darkside
Survived an attack on the bridge of his ship.
Won every battle
Had his memory wiped
Escaped the Endar Spire while its destruction was going on
Wiped out the Beks/Vulkers
Won the best record for the Taris Swoop bike
Fought his way through the Undercity
Killed Davik
Saved or killed Juhani
Found all Star Forges
Defeated or saved a whole ban of Sandpeople
Killed Calo Nord
Freed or Saved the wookies
could have joined the Genhoridean
Saved or Killed a gaint Frixen Shark
Wiped out an entire Sith Acadamy
Killed Darth Bane
Escaped the Star Forge, handling the news of his past quite well
Wiped out a Rakatan clan, defeated many Dark Jedi.
Killed or saved Bastilla
And finale, even though I know I missed alot amassed an endless fleet or killed Malak and saved the Republic.

And KotOR 3 isn't even out yet.

Nactous
Dont get me wrong, the ancient Sith were much more powerful, but Revan is still up there. I am not saying the Ancient Sith were weak, Revan based all of his power and knowledge of them.

Dark Aristokrat
Well, he could very well surpass them, but I doubt it. As it stands now, they pwn him.

Nactous
What I am saying is Revans story is not over yet, so we dont know what hes capble of.

Nactous
As for all the ancients, well, their dead.

calvin44
Look , I can organise rudimentary English lessons for you if you want...

I mean....

1. You cannot read; I didn't take either side, I remained neutral and tried to look at it from both perspectives, these lessonns should help you understand and give you the ability to intepret the graphemes you see in my posts.

2. You are contradicting yourself in the space of one single dependant clause. Well Done! The lessons should give you stickers, however as you seemed to make that awful mess in the space of two lines I think we need a longer course. You see, exaggerating my calm response into mad is one of the things that will get you into a whole lotta white...walls. Yes, the men in coats will come and take you away from your lil' Windows '95.

So please take heed of my words, realise that you didn't participate anything at all to the debate between Fishy and Janus, got and recieve your education with dignity, and please, please grow up.
People only use comment on the grammer of anothers post when they know they got PWNED, and a being a little poor sport.

Nactous
Enough Calvin and exande, please enough.

calvin44
He started it by being a whiny little poor sport.

exanda kane
Enough Calvin and exande, please enough.

Please read the posts. I was defending you.

And Calvin, grow up or i'll call youu a noob (which is blatantly true).

calvin44
If I am a noob, wonder what that makes you...

Dark Aristokrat
Neither of you are "noobs", but the back and forth is ridiculous. Stay on topic and keep it civil. There's already enough nonsense here.

Nactous
Please read the posts. I was defending you.

And Calvin, grow up or i'll call youu a noob (which is blatantly true).

I know and I appreciate it, I just dont want this to end in a banning. Okay. But thank you anyway.

Tangible God
What I am saying is Revans story is not over yet, so we dont know what hes capble of. Uh-huh, and until it IS finished he can't be ranked above 5.

calvin44
above 11

VISQUIS
Nihilus,he could beat Ragnos by using his ability,infact he could beat almost anybody

Hello Friend
I doubt Revan will play a huge part in KOTOR3. They might mention Exile a few abtract times... but that's about it. But since the fans have Metal Gear Solid syndrome, Obsidian might make it a prequel where you play as the WTFPWNDARKL4WD.

Escape81
I think Ragnos has this . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.