Hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

my name is Joe Shimamura I'm Cyborg 009

I hope to get to meet all of you soon and have some fun here

darkjedi132
wavey
wats up

River Wild
Hi and welcome to the forums Joe!

Imperial_Samura
By the power of the stars and moon combined allow me to bid you good day, and may I say welcome to the forums, pleased to make your most worthy acquaintance, and may our forums warm the cybernetic cockles of your heart my good Cyborg. wavey

K.Diddy
Welcome to Kmc Feel free to post in my thread ''K.Diddy's place of Love'' In the Off topic forum

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

KENobi™
Wiz-elcome to our wiz-onderful communitizy.

Maya Zurak
Welcome Cyborg ^^

ladygrim
Howdy welcome to KMC have fun wink

Bossman
I bid you welcome!!!devil2

I never dropped by here and introduced myself

I am 009 (or a very good facsimile) anyway yes I am new here sometimes in my posts as some of you may notice I do play Cyborg 009 sometimes I try to control it sometimes but othertimes It can be kinda a mixed personality thing

anyway I will most likey mill about the Anime Areas and I hope to meet each of you sooner or later

laters

Imperial_Samura
??? I thought you had already started a welcome thread before....

But oh well, welcome and salutations again. Happy to see you here, and hoping you will enjoy the heady delights of KMC. hi2

a1hsauce
welcome hope you have fun here dude big grin

mssharrow
konniichiwa...hi there 009, yeah, I've seen you on the anime/manga forum big grin
Welcome to KMC hope you'll be active there.

wow I did post before I apologize sorry folks guess I'm losing it

siobanandkelly
hi we're new, but it's just me on here 2day, kellys @ home... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Morning_Glory
vinkkohi

KevUK
Hello people, this is a cool idea, letting people argue about things between sides of the world, not a new concept i know, but but philosi'fool' side is just itching, c u about.
alien

Grand Moff Gav
Welcome please feel free to post anything you like in one of the GMG Threads!

Oh and enjoy the forum gathering

Council#13
......hi

Grand Moff Gav
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.