spawn vs scarlet witch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who takes this one

inamilist
wow

good fight!

ill say witch because im not sure if Spawn has the Reality Manip... he can mess with time though.....

Jose123
So is spawn the new wolverine at these boards?

FG725
Spawn i dont think SW could drain him

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by FG725
Spawn i dont think SW could drain him

Wouldnt have to. Have you read House of M?

guy222
God Spawn vs HOM Wandahmm

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by guy222
God Spawn vs HOM Wandahmm

That would be a good thread. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow. Anyway Spawn ftw.

Terryc250
Spawn at best is a planetery threat, Wanda is a universal threat

Burning thought
what are the actual feets of God and satan in spawns comics? what are their power levels, God for example is seen to be omnipotent in christianity and is of incredible power, Spawn is said to have near equel to their power as God spawn....whats this Wanda thing gonna do to him

Utrigita
Originally posted by Burning thought
what are the actual feets of God and satan in spawns comics? what are their power levels, God for example is seen to be omnipotent in christianity and is of incredible power, Spawn is said to have near equel to their power as God spawn....whats this Wanda thing gonna do to him

I'm no expert on the swn universe get SpearofDestiny in here he knows about him, but from what I know about the spawn universe we have earth that is made up of dimensions and we have MoM (supreme Being) and then we have God Spawn, God, Satan each of these beings are below MoM in therms of power, but apparently God Spawn is stronger then God and Satan since he was capable of destroying both the army from heaven and hell and then lock God and Satan together in a alternate dimension to have them battle for all eternity els there is a thread in the comic book section where the Expert on Spawn (IMO) current is spending most of his time smile

Xplosive
In Spawn Universe, the true Almighty God is MoM (and MoM walked the Earth as Jesus Christ), he created God and Satan of Earth.

Those two haven't shown anything to compare to HOM Wanda.
Man of Miracles is the Supreme in Image Comics.

Takion
MoM is god, but nobody knows enough about God Spawn. It is told Satan and God are still fighting.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Takion
MoM is god, but nobody knows enough about God Spawn. It is told Satan and God are still fighting.

I was under the impression from SpearofDestiny that it worked like this

Mom > God Spawn >= God (= Satan)

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
what are the actual feets of God and satan in spawns comics? what are their power levels, God for example is seen to be omnipotent in christianity and is of incredible power, Spawn is said to have near equel to their power as God spawn....whats this Wanda thing gonna do to him Wanda pretty much rewrote the omniverse.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Wanda pretty much rewrote the omniverse.

Well good for her a shame that Spawns universe work nothing like that of marvel.

Bentley
And its a shame that they fight in a neutral ground.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Bentley
And its a shame that they fight in a neutral ground.

May I ask Bently why it is a shame they fight on neutral ground Both combatents still have there abilities.

Bentley
The fact that Spawn's universe is different is irrelevant and you just posted about it before me.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Bentley
The fact that Spawn's universe is different is irrelevant and you just posted about it before me.

It really isn't Bentley, we know that marvel is a omniverse and the Scarlet Witch used the Chaos Wave to change the omniverse we will never see Spawn change a Omniverse because the Universe Spawn residents in is entirely different in nature.

So thats why I thought the the Chaos Wave mentioned by V2D was a bad example because Spawn doesn't even have the oppertunity of comming up warping a omniverse. He did a IMO more insane thing but thats another story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.