Well, if I ever move to Greece, I have a job.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
a greek guy in my hotel gave me his card. he is a resort owner in greece. he says he wants me to move there and manage his hotel.

§cooter
Uh. no expression

Rogue Jedi
just sharing.

Ladyluck
That's pretty cool. yes

Rogue Jedi
its awesome. i'd make good money and have a house right on the beach.

Ladyluck
Are you actually considering going?

Rogue Jedi
nah, its just an option i have.

Ladyluck
Aww. I think you should do it. That would be so awesome.

Mîsk
That was you? O_O

Holy Crap.

By the way, Call me, and move here. You would like managing my Hotel.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
a greek guy in my hotel gave me his card. he is a resort owner in greece. he says he wants me to move there and manage his hotel.

Well that sounds legit.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Aww. I think you should do it. That would be so awesome.
maybe after FJ finishes school.

Ladyluck
You should definitely consider it. A lot of people would kill for an offer like that. yes

§cooter
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
maybe after FJ finishes school. School in Greece would probably be cheaper messed

Rogue Jedi
well, if i am ever in greece i will look him up.

Fallen Jedi
i didn't know about this! eek!

a house right on the beach, huh? droolio

Alpha Centauri
If there's no hidden catch, you've just been offered a great chance.

Though to be fair, as beautiful as parts of Greece are...it takes AGES to get used to. I've been there, my much older cousin lives there. He said it just doesn't feel like a home, more like a temporary work place. Took him ages to get used to.

Absolutely no harm in trying though. Just have a back up plan. You've seemingly worked hard to get where you're at, don't throw it for something of a blind opportunity.

Good luck either way.

-AC

Fallen Jedi
living in a dream paradise? sounds like a hell of an oppertunity to me. big grin

Rogue Jedi
we'll see, my love. finish school first and we'll see.

Alpha Centauri
Exactly though. It's a dream paradise, it was to my cousin too.

You're not going on vacation, you're going there to live and work. It's important to be mindful of these.

-AC

Fallen Jedi
i'm a bit too impulsive for that. laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
Impulse is good, absolutely. There's nothing I want more than to encourage the two of you to go for whatever suits you.

Just wouldn't like to see it fail, as I'm sure you guys wouldn't. Also, having known someone in the situation, I can sort of give an idea of what it's like.

-AC

Fallen Jedi
do greek people shave their underarms? confused

BackFire
Sounds like the beginning of some wierd horror movie, DO IT!

Rogue Jedi
i aint gonna just up and do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.