i command u to read this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bloody bows1
poop shit

Mr. Bacon
how mature, n00b alert

Susan-Storm
RUN AWAY CALL THE COPS!! WE HAVE A PYSCO FREAK HERE scared

Raven Guardia
fear fear

bloody bows1
i just took the bigest shat in the world i was like omg, anyways have you guys or gurls ever took a faht shat before pm here plz i am king munggy ps. my big butt hole here all the men stick in it still herts muhahaha

fini
MODS!!!!!!!

bloody bows1
bloody bows1 owns all bung holes even yours. dont try to say i dont but i do. Happy Dance happybday to my bung hole i cant belive me a## herts thatbad ps i love munggy bung
censored this is what i was like on the jhon

bloody bows1
mods suck a fhat cock dum fhat nubs

sniper i love you dum nub mods

silent dreams
Originally posted by fini
MODS!!!!!!!

Mr. Bacon
learn to spell

bloody bows1
ya well learn to take a gigantic CRAP!!! thats wat u need to learn

silent dreams
and this threads about......?

bloody bows1
dance

bloody bows1
absolutely nothing welll if u look at wat i said to begin wit it is about POOP!!

silent dreams
right......didn't other threads get closed that were about poop? and didn't the person who created it get banned?

DarkWizard
Originally posted by bloody bows1
mods suck a fhat cock dum fhat nubs

sniper i love you dum nub mods

You're not going to love us for long.

bloody bows1
tight im gonna get banned

bloody bows1
who made this

Raven Guardia
tight im gonna get banned

uh...duh. erm

bloody bows1
i dont remember making thisdotsdisgust

bloody bows1
i think porkchop has gotten on my account again...maybe i should start logging out before i leave...

Lana
Yeah yeah, people have tried the whole 'I left it logged in and someone else came on'...you're still responsible. Shouldn't leave it so that others can get into your account.

Mr. Bacon
bullshit

Raven Guardia
what lana said yes stick out tongue

bloody bows1
no im serious porkchop is my brother and i seriously dont log out when i leave.please dont ban mecrybabycry

Barker
no im serious porkchop is my brother and i seriously dont log out when i leave.please dont ban mecrybabycry
Didjer mother name him "Porkchop"? What the f**k?

bloody bows1
ummmm no its his nickname

Uberking Robert
Best.

Thread.

EVAR.

K.Diddy
i just took the bigest shat in the world i was like omg, anyways have you guys or gurls ever took a faht shat before pm here plz i am king munggy ps. my big butt hole here all the men stick in it still herts muhahaha

big grin You will be banned soon

Punker69
I've reported this "bloody bowls" so the best thing to do no is just stop replying to this thread.

K.Diddy
Even I reported him laughing

Captain REX
Oh good, another idiot on our hands.

a1hsauce
What

A

Dumb

A$$

Lana
Yep......

And of course the old trick of "I left my account logged in and someone else went on it!" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Punker69
He shouldn't be banned (K. Diddy) but he should be warned and this thread should be closed. Anyways, anyone else willing to let this thread die?

Good.

KENobi™
I'm just wondering why the idiot is still here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.