Annapolis Trailer--I like it....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

edwinian
anybody else seen this yet?

great young cast. i like "overcoming-the-odds" type stories as well---

http://www.apple.com/trailers/touchstone/annapolis/

DarkWizard
Reminds me of 'Drumline'. I will see this, mostly because I am in an active duty military family.

edwinian
i havent seen drumline, but i am looking forward to seeing this in the theaters as well. I was reading about it online and supposedly there are some really cool boxing scenes in the movie (which the trailer doesn't really highlight)....what kind of military family? Navy?

DarkWizard
Originally posted by edwinian
what kind of military family? Navy?

Yes.

crickey77
i just saw the trailer for this one and I think it looks really good. i'm a big fan of this kinda military drama.

forumcrew
umm does no one else see a young rip off of an officer and a gentlemen? Funny thing about it is when I saw officer and a gentleman i lived right by fort casey in WA where it was filmed, and now I live about an hour from Annapolis

crickey77
i don't know... i guess it might be similar, but i heard this one has more action and surprisingly a lot of boxing. an officer and a gentleman was def a success so if it is similar, that might not be the worst thing.

forumcrew
well i saw it and pretty much every elimate of it seemed out of officer and a gentleman or top gun. it wasnt a bad movie just very predictable and felt like i had seen it all before.

DeVi| D0do
The trailer looks very been-there-done-that...

MildPossession
This is not one film I will be rushing to see, it can wait a few years till it's on television for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.