Darth Revan vs Master Cheif and the Arbitar from halo 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fisto/katarnrul
who will win

thegmeister53
Darth Revan hands down. Revan's mind powers alone would probably be enough to destroy the both of them.

§cooter
Darth Revan. What the f**k?

Shadow x 20
This isn't even a fight, Revan wins with no problem

thegmeister53
That's what I'm talking about. I find it hard to believe that any elite, even the Arbiter, would have the ability to defeat Revan. It's just not possible.

Shadow x 20
The Arbiter even with the aid of the Master Chief is child's play to Revan

thegmeister53
Is there anyone who can actually match Revan's power?

§cooter
Star Wars people.

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by thegmeister53
Is there anyone who can actually match Revan's power?
NJO Luke Skywalker can beat Revan

IcePunk
maybe...

DarkC
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
This isn't even a fight, Revan wins with no problem
And as I said in another thread...

FFS, stop making threads to show that Chief(and in this case Arbiter) can be beaten.

IcePunk
Yeah, there's no point in them.

Knuckles X 20
ffs state what revan first there is a few types then understand he is not a god he was strong in the force but no a force god i myself love the dark lord but think that njo would pawn the S.O.B ask in the star wars eu if revan has the power you think

Lana
Your post made no sense.

And the characters in NJO are so disgustingly overpowered that I tend to completely disregard them as they are totally unrealistic for the SW universe.

Knuckles X 20
yeah lana i agree but that being said they still are star wars and what i ment to say in the post above that was that revan is over estimated on these forums he treat like a god when he aint and that i would like to know what revan it was like no memories kotor revan or pre kotor revan ect have i cleared that up for you

§cooter
NJO = DBZ.

Shadow x 20
I don't like NJO but I'm glade they actually made Luke so powerful so that people won't think of him as a useless jedi in ROTJ.

Knuckles X 20
lol good one scooter

Lana

Knuckles X 20
i agree with lana on the luke thing but i have made a post on the sw thread and i already ahd one person agree with me that revan is overrated and im not sure on the state of themembers in the sw forums now maybe they are wieser i apologize for the mistake if i made one

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Lana

I don't. Luke wasn't THAT strong, he was only half-trained....and they turned him into some sort of god. Friggin' ridiculous.

No I don't like how freaking powerful they made him but I like some of the EU books that take place after ROTJ that actually make Luke seem pretty good.

thegmeister53
Originally posted by Knuckles X 20
ffs state what revan first there is a few types then understand he is not a god he was strong in the force but no a force god i myself love the dark lord but think that njo would pawn the S.O.B ask in the star wars eu if revan has the power you think

Revan is a god. But can you really think of anybody who can be beaten in NJO? The ancient jedi and sith also had much more power than the newer generations, so it is possible that he was a force god. Yoda even says in Attack of the Clones that the Jedis' ability to use the force has diminished.

Shadow x 20
Revan is not a god. Yoda could have the best chance of beating him through the PT and DE Sidious could defeat Revan. And every ancient Sith Lord if you haven't noticed has been defeated.

Darth Traya
Revan is not a god. Yoda could have the best chance of beating him through the PT and DE Sidious could defeat Revan. And every ancient Sith Lord if you haven't noticed has been defeated.

Yoda would lose. PT or OT Sidious would be wasted by Revan and Revan versus DE Sidious is 50/50.

Kun, Nadd, or most people before him would be able to beat Revan into a pulp and NJO Luke would win too.

-

Back onto topic though. This thread is sick, Revan will toss them around like ragdolls and utterly waste them into oblivion. Revan requires no effort.

Shadow x 20
I said Yoda has the BEST chance of beating him (Revan) through the PT

thegmeister53

Revan isn't a typical sith lord though. The whole point of falling to the dark side was so he would be strong enough to defeat the ancient sith empire.

Shadow x 20
Actually the cannon ending for KoToR was said to be the lightside ending meaning if anything Revan turned to a Jedi

Lana
Yep, the canon ending to KOTOR was that Revan was a lightside male (though as I said, to me Revan's a girl stick out tongue), though he disappears.

thegmeister53
It should be dark side male. sad

Knuckles X 20
i preferre male revan and lana like the new sig and avi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.