-=- Movie Trivia -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
I searched and there is Not Actual plain and simple "Movie trivia" thread.

Provide the anme of te movie, and good Trivia For it

Here is to help:

www.imdb.com

Here is mine:

Movie: Dr. Strangelove Or how
I Stoped Worrying And learned to
Love The Bomb

Trivia: When Strangelove is talking about the doomsday device, Turgidson says, "Strangelove. What is that, German?" The reply he receives is "He changed his name; it was originally Merkwurdigliebe." In German Merkwurdigliebe means Strangelove.

Movie: Lord Of War

TriviaThe Area code on the card of the Agent trailing the main charcter, (sorry, long time scince I saw the movie) Is my Area Code. (514) And the Area Code for parts of Montreal.

ladygrim
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

When placing ads in "The New Zealand Herald" for extras, the call was put out for people under 5ft and over 6ft. Extras calls were made in the NZ main cities of Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch over a period of two weeks.

Soth
Movie: Kung Fu Hustle

Trivia: As of 2005, this film had the widest cinematic release in the USA of a foreign language film.

Soth
Movie: Underworld

Trivia: The name of the city where the film took place is never mentioned. However Michael's address that we can see on Selene's computer shows that the city is Budapest.

Nevermind
Movie: Raging Bull

Trivia: According to Scorsese, the script took only two weeks to write on the island of St Martin in the Carribean.

Lighthammer
Blade II
Trivia- The person that played Snowman was also the fight choreographer, Donnie Yen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.