Dirty Little Secrets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LiL nAstY GirL
Okay just like in the video post your secrets...

(Not all are my own, they're my friends)

*What Hurts more than losing you, is knowing that you're not fighting to keep me*
*I give decaff to customers who annoy me*
*She had sex with him and's not in his top 8*
*I waste work supplies cause I hate my manager*
*She loves him*

Raven Guardia
let me guess 2 and 4 are yours?

Koala MeatPie
And 3 is your friend's talking about you.

nah thats not true.

LiL nAstY GirL
Three stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Three stick out tongue

is number 3 you?

Punker69
Okay just like in the video post your secrets...

(Not all are my own, they're my friends)

*What Hurts more than losing you, is knowing that you're not fighting to keep me*
*I give decaff to customers who annoy me*
*She had sex with him and's not in his top 8*
*I waste work supplies cause I hate my manager*
*She loves him*

Let me guess. You got this from Myspace?

LiL nAstY GirL
I do them, but I got the idea form the music video so I used some of their wording...

And mine are 1,2, and 4

Punker69
I already knew yours was 2 stick out tongue

LiL nAstY GirL
laughing

LiL nAstY GirL
And the other two about the same girl...her names Amanda and she wors with me... Theirs this kid that we work with, Dylan and she had sex with him and on his myspace, I'm in his top 8 but shes not so thats one of our jokes...And then she loves her best friend's friend...

a1hsauce
i like to walk around the house naked when my roommate isnt home

LiL nAstY GirL
Oh really? shifty

Punker69
I walk around my house naked no matter who's home.

a1hsauce
yes I havent gotten caught yet Happy Dance

LiL nAstY GirL
stick out tongue

a1hsauce
lets see...I like to flirt with the cashier lady at the grocery store to see if i can get a discount

LiL nAstY GirL
Hey I actually charge people extra for doing that stick out tongue

a1hsauce
embarrasment i should prolly stop then

LiL nAstY GirL
mmhmm stick out tongue stick out tongue

a1hsauce
I like to play with toys when I take bubble baths yes

Koala MeatPie
And the other two about the same girl...her names Amanda and she wors with me... Theirs this kid that we work with, Dylan and she had sex with him and on his myspace, I'm in his top 8 but shes not so thats one of our jokes...And then she loves her best friend's friend...

You watch "What I like about you" waaaaaaaay to much.

LiL nAstY GirL
What?

redcaped
This is not one of my secrets actually. I moved a year ago and my previous neighbors on the upper floor (a couple with a child) heard me talking to myself. You know when people sing, well, I talk to myself like another person. That guy heard and told the people from my job all I've been saying. All my subjects included some of them, mostly memories from the past. They took their time and effort to roll my news to publicity. There was a girl manager of the place and she let herself poisoned by those dirty rumors pushing me to the limits, so I quit. Then days later they created some kind of trap for me, making noises, hitting the walls just to piss me and they did. Guess what I did, I pissed them too and I didn't fall in their trap.

redcaped
Do I know you guys from somewhere? Here's what you've been expecting. You want to hear my tales from another board or bored. OK, my first day wasn't a "date" on that board. It was about time at the time or some like that. I arrived there to the topic threads and clicked on an interesting one. The last person or member was a guy, so I talked to him giving my opinion. That was the biggest explosion a bomb could've caused. They called me gay and continuously telling me to get a life that I sucked "by their own words." I got my aim on that guy specially just to irritate others and I did including mods. I got a straight typing-fight with one of them. All the answers I got from that person were sent back exactly alike causing my suspension. Yet, no insults or bad words made that happen. That day was a day of teaching new ways to treat adversaries. If they throw stones at you get a rubber net to send them back, do not throw like they do or you will lose. Hope this clears my gender and sex preference. I do like girls and only girls. By the way, that year was 2001 short before 9-11! So yes, I am the monster from that once upon a time board.

LiL nAstY GirL
She wants her english teacher...

Sometimes he put up walls to see who cares enough to break them down

bloody bows1
i was on kmc nude last night

DanteMayCry
secret
i locked my keys in the car while the engine was still running.

secret2
my supervisor is a prince of india (or a city of india)

secret3
i make $19.60 per hour starting/increased to $21 flat

secret4
like to straightforward march towards truth whether its for my own good or ill

secret5
im carrying an half empty gun 3/7 bullets left with no spare magazine when on duty.

secret6
i get lazy wearing kevlar vest when on duty so i take it off sometimes

secret7
at the back of my mind i always have the fear of being killed on duty

secret8
too lazy to buy more bullets.

secret9
not a cop

secret10
top notch security

DanieLs_4_Ever
I have a million but the two that are actually on my mind are
~Daniel's getting on my last fuc*ing nerve.
~I haven't many people to turn to about my problems.

rickyduck
Originally posted by DanteMayCry
secret
i locked my keys in the car while the engine was still running.

secret2
my supervisor is a prince of india (or a city of india)

secret3
i make $19.60 per hour starting/increased to $21 flat

secret4
like to straightforward march towards truth whether its for my own good or ill

secret5
im carrying an half empty gun 3/7 bullets left with no spare magazine when on duty.

secret6
i get lazy wearing kevlar vest when on duty so i take it off sometimes

secret7
at the back of my mind i always have the fear of being killed on duty

secret8
too lazy to buy more bullets.

secret9
not a cop

secret10
top notch security

laughing out loud

DanteMayCry
add this to my list

secret goal
going to medical school. if i fail/ im going to go to Oakland Police Dept and get my training there.

either im a doctor or a police officer depends on how i do at school
if i succeed in school im a doctor if i fail school i lost some money invested and move to Oakland police academy for training

ill keep you guys an update on secrets redy2B reveald

shaber
I intend to take over the world with an army of B-1000s - replicas of me only 1/8th the size.

Ladyluck
I'm in love with one of my best friends.

bloody bows1
i plan to build a doomsday device take over the world then sell the countries back to themselves

a1hsauce
Im In Love with Women yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.