Firestar vs Green Goblin(Phil Urich from 1995!!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inamilist
lol

so, firestar, with human torch style powers, minus nova flame

or

amateur green goblin with the same powers as norman, + ability to fly minus his board (and control it remotely) and "lunatic laugh"

:P

Arahan
Didnt he got his powers because from his costume?

Well Firestar could just burn it, of cource she has to hit him but if she got him he will lose. Even if she doesnt bun his costusme she would win because she has more experience and can fly very good. Firestar 7/10

inamilist
lol

ive been having problems thinking of people to try and fight urich

hes got awesome powers, just is a compleatly useless fighter smile

ScarletSpider
They should bring him back, have Rick Jones get Phil a copy of his old goblin gear.

Towards the end, Phil was getting pretty good, and his powers stemmed from chemicals he was dipped in, and his mask. Firestar--I'm assuming we're talking about Angelica Jones of the New Warriors/Avengers and Spider-Man's Amazing Friends, has great control over her powers, but because of her years of having to hold back, I think, is not fully developed in them--close, but she's always had to hold back, and I think there would be a bit of a psychological handicap there--self-imposed limits that didn't just up and leave.

I think it's pretty even, about 6/10 or so, Firestar in favor because of her experience.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.