A tribute to ambulance attendants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wind Sister
Both my parents are EMT's. They go down icy, dangerous roads to save the lives of those who are in need.

Earlier this week a call went out. A young person had not put on his seatbelt and the car head wrecked. this person flew out the front windshield.

When the ambulance arrived, the boy was practically dead. My dad figured out that there was mud in his throat and that is why he wasn't breathing. He got it out, and the crew managed to get the person the the hospital.

Today, an e-mail arrived at our house, showing the young person, smiling in their hospital bed, alive and well.

I am touched, and proud to say my parents saved his life.

"This, this is why we do what we do."-My mother, amidst her tears.

Please, share your thoughts on this momentous occasion.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Wind Sister
Both my parents are EMT's. They go down icy, dangerous roads to save the lives of those who are in need.

Earlier this week a call went out. A young person had not put on his seatbelt and the car head wrecked. this person flew out the front windshield.

When the ambulance arrived, the boy was practically dead. My dad figured out that there was mud in his throat and that is why he wasn't breathing. He got it out, and the crew managed to get the person the the hospital.

Today, an e-mail arrived at our house, showing the young person, smiling in their hospital bed, alive and well.

You want my thoughts?

BORING!

thumb down big grin

My mum and dad fly off roof tops like super heroes eek!

Punker69
Shut up, K Diddy.

Wind Sister
Ok, call it boring. I am just touched that someone is so thankful as to e-mail the people who saved their child stick out tongue

LiL nAstY GirL
OMG that is so sweet

K.Diddy
Ok, call it boring. I am just touched that someone is so thankful as to e-mail the people who saved their child stick out tongue

Yeah, it's nice isn't it yawn

Wind Sister
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Yeah, it's nice isn't it yawn

Ok, K.Diddy, when it is you who are lying on the side of the road, I'll will make comments on how boring it is roll eyes (sarcastic)

K.Diddy
Ok, K.Diddy, when it is you who are lying on the side of the road, I'll will make comments on how boring it is roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you promise eek!

a1hsauce
isnt TH an EMT too?

Wind Sister
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Do you promise eek!

Lost point, I won't argue anymore wink

Originally posted by a1hsauce
isnt TH an EMT too?

Not sure erm

Lana
Baylin is.

And that is sweet of the person.

When I was in my accident a few weeks ago, this woman who was an EMT pulled over and was checking on everyone to be sure no one was seriously injured while we were waiting for the police and ambulances to show up.

Undertaker

You're Parents are Champions, EMT's are so underated, They do such a great job.

KENobi™
My brother-in-law is an EMT. I respect his job and everything and I know he has to see some ****ed up shit everyday, but the guy's still an asshat. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.