WHISKEY THURSDAY- A New Hope

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Okay, okay, okay.

It's thursday, it's time to party. I've got six cases of whiskey in the back. Help yourself. I've got lots of pizza on the way, so we'll chow down like champions.

Anyway, although I may not be here when you all are, get drunk then eat. I'll talk to you all later.

greedo
Does the pizza have any of those fishy things on it...don't like those ewwwwwwwww...as for the whiskey hope it's Bushmills!http://www.bobafettmp.com/phpBB/images/smiles/new/greedo.gif

finti
THE WHISKEY-STORY

an
OLD SMUGGLER told
SIR WILLIAM that he saw
PAUL JONES take
LORD CALVERTS daughter
QUEEN ANNE out riding on his
WHITE HORSE down to
ROYAL CASTLE near
HOUSE OF LORDS and for a
SILVER DOLLAR he laid her on the
GREEN CARPET with her
BOTTOM UP and tickled her
OLD DRUM with
THREE FEATHERS and took out his
JOHNNY WALKER which was hard as a
CANADIAN CLUB and put it in her
RED HACKLE and gave her a shot of
CREAM OF CENTUCKY which started
WILKIN'S FAMILY

The end.

queeq
PIZZA??!!!! Yummy....

Love the greedo smilie there, Greedo!

finti
and those letters are so cool for the color blind

mah
did I hear anything about pizza?

Raz
You drink whiskey with Pizza???

Time to phone the AA, me thinks...

Corran
Got any single malt Glenmorangie?

finti
with some Jameson and coffe we would be off, candysugar and some cream too

Gundark
Nice story, finti. wink

Woo-hoo !!! Whiskey Thursday !!!

*gets out cowboy outfit*

Now where be that durn ToMakkey fella ? He went and dun got a job or somethin' !!! The durn fool !!! Hey finti !! Quit a hoggin' all that thar whiskey fer yerself !! *pulls out 44Magnum*

Edna Witch
Mmmmmm Pizza! I'm having pizza tonight. Choir social. But baring in mind that I have organised it, I am sure it is going to be pants! Never mind. I plan on getting completely sloshed because results come out tomorrow. But not till 4. That gives me plenty of time to sleep off a hangover and then roll out of bed to collect them. Roll on pizza and wine!

Gundark
Whiskey, Edna ! Whiskey !

laughing out loud

LaurenE147
Y'all are whimps. I'm making some margaritas.

Gundark
I was drinking margaritas on sunday afternoon. Then my blender broke down. sad

Corran
It's Whiskey Thursday, please desist in mentioning non-whiskey related beverages!

yerssot
life tastes good

Corran
Mmmm, that's one tasty pizza, you mind if have some of your beverage to wash it down with?

Gundark
Pizza ! Pizza !

Whiskey and Pizza...food of the gods.

finti
hmmm beer

Gundark
What yer be sayin' thar, ya varmit ?

It be Whiskey Thursday, not beer Thursday !

Ya durn fool !!

finti
HMMMMMM BEEEEEEER mad mad dont git me started, git up on them tables and dance

Gundark
laughing out loud laughing out loud

I ainta doin no dancin ya flea bitten galoot !! If ya wanna some dancin' ya hafta git that thar yerssot fellar to dance fer ya !!

finti
he got some hairy ass leggs eek!

LaurenE147
*Lauren gets on top of the table and starts to dance with a lampshade on top of her head*

Texas
Me Pizza Monster!!!!
Gimme gimmme gimmmeeee!!!!!!
http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/icw/003.gif
*crunch, slurp, burp*

queeq
*catches Pizza monster in net and locks it in cage in Gundy's basement*

finti
the molded basement

queeq
Indeed.

Gundark
Good. Our first catch of the day. evil face

finti
but not the last

queeq
Next!! evil face

mah
...one is?

LaurenE147
*throws a Pizza monster costume on finti and catches him in a net and throws him in the basement with Tex.*

finti
I got a key roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
Damn. First time in a few months I've been online during a weekday. Sure enough, no one is around.

Ya bastads! I gona drink whiskey til I'ma puken.

Gundark
Puken ? That almost sounds like a SW name.

- Obi Wan turned to see what the odd scraping noise was coming up the stairs behind him. The Puken's poisonous claw-tipped tentacles slapped at the floor, a mere meter from Obi Wan's boots, reaching for its trapped prey. He whirled around the collapsed corridor but there was no escape. Activating his lightsabre in a smooth, swift motion, he backed towards the pile of crumbled permacrete blocking his way and faced the Puken. It pulled the rest of its grotesque body up the stairway like a giant bloated Hutt and reached again for the waiting Jedi....

mah
laughing out loud when's the next chapter coming out?

Gundark
You have to wait 3 years.

queeq
Must be some CGI on that Puken.

Gundark
The Puken rules !!

But I'm not telling how Obi Wan got out of that one... evil face

mah
no spoilers?

LaurenE147
Tell us. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

The trailer for the Powerpuff Girls Movie just came on TV. I think I'm going to puken.

ToMacco
You'll have to wait until next thursday. Whiskey Thursday: Puken Strikes Back

Perhaps I'll skip work next thursday.

mah
so like GL, gundy has let new people, you, write the sequel?smile

ToMacco
Well, I own the rights to Whiskey Thursday, so whenever you see the logo on a Pepsi can, or see Whiskey Thursday toys, I get money in my pocket.

mah
whiskey thursday toys, now that's something I'd like to hear what issmile

ToMacco
Little figurines of passed out people on couches. Figurines of people puking in toilets.

And the best seller is the Puken figure.

mah
set one of those aside for me

ToMacco
They're already sold out.

mah
argh! should've understood the interest there would be for those.

ToMacco
Next time, think ahead.

mah
difficult to think clear when you're so caught up in the wonderful universe of Puken

LaurenE147
I think, as a group, we should copyright the word puken.

Gundark
ToMacco's figures sound like most of the people in this forum. laughing out loud

Corran
Can you get the toys with extendable Lightsabres too?

Gundark
Yes, but that will be a limited edition. As will the yerssot figure with the waffle jetpack.

Corran
One free with every 18000 posts?

Gundark
18000 ? We could almost buy our own ship for that !

Corran
and who's going to fly it kid, you?

Gundark
You bet I could, I'm not such a bad wafflepilot myself !

Corran
We could give you 2 waffles now, plus some honey and butter when we get to Brussels!!

Gundark
Honey and Butter...okay, you guys got yourselves a bagel. We'll leave as soon as you're ready. Toaster 94.

LaurenE147

Corran
Well someone is intertoasted in you!!

Gundark
Honey and Butter...those guys must really be hungry. Get back to the toaster and plug it in.

queeq
- You'll have to sell your frying pan.
- That's alright, I don't I'll fry with that again.

Gundark
Stop that toaster ! Unplug it !

finti
Toaster unplugged on MTV big grin

queeq
Chewie! Toast us out of here!

Gundark
Oh my. I'd forgotten how much I hate marmalade.

queeq
And now your highness, we will discuss the location of your hidden rebel toaster.

finti
Its on Dantooroast

Corran
See Lord Vader, she can be fed, continue with the cooking.

LaurenE147
Cooking?!

Corran
of the waffles and Bagels etc etc!!!

Gundark
Commence primary toasting.

Corran
Are you alright, what's wrong?

I felt a great disturbance in the Waffle, as if millions of bagels suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly burned. I fear a great cullinary disaster has happened.

Gundark
You'd better get on with your buttering.

Corran
Well, you can forget your troubles with those extra loaves. I told you I'd eat 'em."

Gundark
Well don't everybody butter me at once. Anyway, we should be at Preserves around 0200 hours.

Corran
Now be careful R2.

It was fair, he took a waffle. Screaming about it won't help you.

Gundark
Let him have it. Its not wise to upset a muffin.

Corran
but sir nobody worries about upsetting a teacake.

Gundark
Thats because a teacake doesn't pull peoples scones out of their sockets when they loose. Muffins are known to do that.

Corran
I see... I suggest a new diet R2: let the muffin eat!

Gundark
Remember, a Jedi can feel the jelly flowing through him.

finti
you dont belive in the pie do you

Corran
You mean it controls you Ice-cream?

Gundark
Partially, but it also butters your bread.

finti
low on fat

Corran
Ha ha ha. Hoakie foods and ancient diets are no match for a good burger at your side kid.

finti
I call it chicken

LaurenE147
In my kitchen there's no such thing as white meat.

Gundark
Look, good against doughnuts is one thing. Good against the waffles, now thats something else.

LaurenE147
Looks like we're coming up on Waffle.

ToMacco
Where's yerssot and his crazy waffles?

finti
they have been bloated up by the umpire

Gundark
Our scout bagels have reached Cornbread and they found crumbs. But the crumbs appear to have been there for some time. We are now conducting an extensive search of the surrounding muffin tins.

LaurenE147
I told you she would never consciously toast the muffins.

Gundark
Toast her ! Immediately !

finti
What is a TEA cracker doing out here all alone

Gundark
Must have gotten lost, been part of a bakers tray or something.

queeq
- He's heading for that small bread board.
- That's no bread board, that's a bakery!
- It's too big to be a bakery.

finti
I have a bad muffin about this

LaurenE147
Turn the tray around.

queeq
- "I think you're right. Chewie, full icing."
- "We're still moving into the furnace!"
- "We're caught in a microwave and is heating us up."

finti
I am not giving up without a bite

Corran
you can't cook, but there are alternatives to baking.

Gundark
Clear oven 327. We are opening the muffin cups.

Corran
So now it's thursday again, we can stop this nonesense for a while and have a drink, mmmm let me think what should I have, oh go on then I'll spoil myself and have a whiskey. smile

You know they say Whiskey makes you frisky and Gin makes you sin, that Rum makes you hum and wine makes you shine........well I think I might just stop drinking beer.

finti
why cause beer makes you a dear

Corran
Errr, no Finti and it's not leer, cheer or fear either.

queeq
It's not? confused

Corran
no, nor peer, hear or jeer either.

queeq
Oh, you're no fun anymore.

finti
well it sure as hell makes a fuzz evil face

queeq
True.

Gundark
I think To was gonna open a new Whiskey Thursday thread today.....I remember him saying something about that.

finti
two darn whiskey treads, git me something to drink dancing Gundy

Gundark
You can be shovin' that durn whiskey up your arse, ya no good varmit !!

queeq
Uhuhuhuhuh....

finti
dancing gals git up on them tables

queeq
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

finti
what? yyyhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Gundark
Stop it.

*puts away six shooter, gets out clown gun*

Best be a settlin' down now, ya'll.

queeq
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh...shuddup!

ToMacco
I had a bad Whiskey Thursday.

First of all, Wednesday night, I went to the Minnesota Twins game in Minneapolis. I went with a bunch of buddys. And of course, we were rockin' the booze the entire time. I snuck a bottle of Southern Comfort into the stadium. My friends and I chased the bottle down with Metrodome beer. Yuck. But by the 7th inning, we had everyone around us drinking from the bottle and getting pretty routy. After the game (which the Twins won, thank you) we went back to my buddies place to drink some more beers.

The night was flowing smoothly. Everything was fun. . . my friends wife even brought a hottie from her work for me to hit on. At about 1 AM (now Thursday), I ran out to my car and grabbed several little "traveler" size bottles of whiskey. I joined my friends again, and told them all we had to take shots, because it was Whiskey Thursday. They all looked at me like I was retarded, but I had a silent laugh to myself thinking of you all.

Anyway, I had to go to work this morning. Needless to say though, I couldn't drive last night. So I stayed at my buddy's place. Well, when I woke up this morning, I had a bastard headache. This is the headache that makes you want to quit drinking forever, you know?

So, I tried to call my new job (the damn box factory roll eyes (sarcastic) ). But thier number wasn't listed in the phonebook or in directory assistance. So I didn't get a hold of them.

I finally went to work. . . .six hours late .

My bosses weren't too happy. But I'm so well liked there, that they couldn't really get mad. They wanted me to have a good excuse, but I didn't have one. I told them exsactly what happened: I got completely shitfaced, and couldn't make it to work. They just laughed, and told me to call in next time.

So, the bosses were happy. The only thing I had to worry about now were my parents. Of course my work had called home looking for me when I didn't show up. And my parents got the message.

They. . . were. . . PISSED! embarrasment

They were calling me a dumbass, asking me what the hell is wrong with me? Why did I drop out of school? Am I an alcoholic? Am I on drugs?

All of this shit was coming out of left field, and I was thinking "whoa, dude. How long have you guys had this on your minds?" It was like they were waiting for me to make a foul, so they could explode on me.

*sigh*

Anyway, that was my night, and my Whiskey Thursday. Thanks for listening, I had to get this crap off my chest.

Hey, let's have a drink.

keokiswahine
time for TO to go to AA, that's alcoholics anonymous. eek!

ToMacco
Obi-wan's voice: "I don't think so."

queeq
You need to start drinking heavily, I think. big grin

finti
keep it to the weekends my man, me I can only go out every second weekend cause of work. sad a whole damn week until next time IT SUCKS

queeq
Try a little bottle of JD in your pocket. big grin

finti
No Jack allowed into my pants eek! big grin

Gundark
To, you don't have a boring life, thats for sure ! laughing out loud

Look at it this way, at least the Twins won.

So lets see....your friends there (live and in the flesh) think you're retarded, and your friends here (in cyberspace whom you've never even met or spoken to with a real voice) accept you as perfectly normal.

ToMacco
That's why I love you all. rolling on floor laughing

finti
dont get mushy on me eek!

mechmoggy
Don't worry To, my parents had that long talk about my drink and drug habits too, when I lived at home. Its so embarrasing but they're only worried about the direction your life is taking. I settled down with my going out when I met Mrs.MM and now I only get reeeeeally shitfaced at weekends.

What you need is a steady girlfriend my man, someone to tame the wild beast that you are. big grin

Gundark
Yes. Like a ToMaccess.

finti

mechmoggy
Give him a girl like that and he'd be going out all the time!

What you need To is that virtually impossible to find girl, who looks amazing and yet loves to be a homemaker and also earns good money. Keep you eyes off Mrs.Mech though, she's mine.
cool wink big grin

finti
yeah she stays at home loving it while you are out partying and love that as wellbig grin

ToMacco
I need to find a hottie who is hornier than I am.

LaurenE147
I feel it is my duty as a southerner to inform you that that is the incorrect spelling. It is 'y'all'.

Yankees roll eyes (sarcastic)

By the by, that girl mech describes exists. You just have to be good enough to her that she is eager to do those things for you.

finti
Southern bells

Corran
Lauren is gonna get you on the spelling of Belles

finti
not if I am talking about bells as in church bells. big grin

LaurenE147
There aren't any specifically Southern bells. It's only spelled Southern Belles.

Gundark
ToMaccina ?

mechmoggy
Damn straight she exists, thats why I married the wench as quick as I did!

Gundark
I do all kinds of nice things for Tommy. But they're just not appreciated. Its rather depressing actually. sad

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>