dont u think snape should b smaller and oilier and sirius bigger a better lookin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mike_kyle
In the movies snape is too big. He is suppose to b thinner and shorter.In the third movie sirius is to small, when he see's snape he has to look up at him. Lastly sirius isn't really in the 4th movie.

ladygrim
no expression

babysooner13
DUR. But Sirius does get a part in the forth movie.

ladygrim
wouldnt it be funny if they cut him out of the fifth movie ..laughing out loud

Imperial_Samura
Oooo. Now that would be something. I can imagine the fans clamouring for blood over that. After all, there are still people peeved (hahaha, sorry) that Peeves was left out.

Still, I think Snape is perfectly cast in the movies. He is exactly like I imagined him.

exanda kane
He isn't like I imagined him; however it works. Brilliant casting of Rickman.

Nice grammar there from the topic starter...

ladygrim
^ yeah i too think rickman is perfect for snape i couldnt see neone else playing snape

DarkC
Originally posted by mike_kyle
In the movies snape is too big. He is suppose to b thinner and shorter.In the third movie sirius is to small, when he see's snape he has to look up at him. Lastly sirius isn't really in the 4th movie.
Wow look, another noob! And in conjunction with a noob thread!

sammii
i think snapes mint ......so is sirius though maybe he could be a bit betta lookin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.