Spider-Man 4 Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
I know we're way of from the third movie but come on there's bound to be a fourth I heard that venom and sandman were in the third one so that has to mean that they will make a fourth movie where Harry becomes green goblin and has a fight with spider-man to the death. Why else show Harry finding the green goblin costume near the end of spider-man 2?

Jimmy Buggs
harry found the GG stuff , so now he understands exactly what happend between spider-man and his father. and he knows peter did what he had to do. Remember green goblin almost killed harry and mj in part 1. I dont see how harry is still holding a grudge against spidey/parker

Spiderman_RJ
simple jimmy buggs, in the end of spiderman 2, harry see his ffather in the mirror , how else do you think this would happen if he is dead. simple, norman brainwashed harry and hipnosed him, again like in the ultimate version. do he is used , drink/eat/smell that serum, and boom , goes nuts.

Next Venom_girl
Harry (upon finding the goblin closet in Spiderman 2): "Ooh dad's secret stash of margaritas." o_0
stick out tongue

steverules
Well how do you think it would end I mean gg got his glider flying into him in the end which was what happened when Gwen Stacy died. So in the fourth movie (if there is going to be one) will Harry drug peter and then save peter but die in the process like in the comics?

Drache53
Actually RJ, my opinion on Harry seeing his father in the mirror is the fact that he finally lost his mind. He'd had strain on it throughout the entire movie: staying up late, obsessing over one thing(Spider-Man) constantly, heavy drinking, etc. I believe the revelation that Peter was Spider-Man finally snapped his already fragile psyche in two. He lost his mind, he went crazy, that's why I believe he saw his father's reflection in the mirror. Anyway, I'm not placing any bets on Spidey 4, because Raimi said in an interview that one of the producer people wanted him to wrap up the story with this one. I'll try to find the quote.

Drache53
Here ya go:

Raimi says he would be willing to direct another Spider-Man film after the third one. "I'd love to make more," he said. "I never asked , but I have the feeling that she just wants this one to be the final one. She's very emotionally attached to them and wants us to have a sense of completion to it for the audience and feels that that's what the audience wants, that they don't want to see a Spider-Man 4, that they probably would like to see a Spider-Man 3, but not really any more. So she wants to make it complete and final, without setting up new things at the end."

steverules
Well (I don't think there will be Harry as gg in the next one) then whats the point of having Harry finding the costume at the end of sm2? At the moment it's most likely that at the moment sandman and venom will be sm3.

Drache53
I'm fairly certain that they'll have something happen with Harry. You can't leave huge plot hooks like that unattended.. This isn't a cartoon. lol

doctorstrongbad
If they can make 5 bad batman movies and a fifth super-man movie, they will definitely make a 4th spider-man. smile

steverules
It's abit like harry potter when they said there wasn't much chance of a fourth and now they've made a fourth. If they made a fourth movie of spidey it would be great.

spencerspider
i doubt venom will be in 3 but im sure he will be in the last spiderman movie and harry will be a goblin im sure..
harry hired sorta dock ock and now he needs to d something about it.he lost his mind.his best friend is spiderman which he hates.mj left him.his father died.he is drinking.this guys life is crap.he probably will become harry in 3 and someone else as a baddy.lizard i think will be in 4 if they make a 4.but venom should be in the last movie

steverules
Well aparently it's venom and lizard in the third movie. I don't know why but i could kind of see venom with a slimy black skin like in the alien movies.

doctorstrongbad
I look forward to part 4 and a part 5. As long as they keep making great movies they will be more made. smile

Spiderman_RJ
actually drache, after that sam reveleaded that sony producer wanted a 4th movie, but the 3rd will be in fact a whole and closed episode, no hooks ups, or set up for a 4rth.

Mr Parker
Didn't you read drachs post? As his post shows,from amy pascals interview,its highly unlikely there will be another one after the third.True they made more batman movies after keaton left,but I dont think sony wants to follow the same footsteps of batman.Since Mcguire and Dunst dont plan on coming back after the third,everybody seems content to end it at 3.The fact that venom was originally not going to be in the third film anyways seems to be further proof that there wont be a fourth.They know that the majority of fans out there seem to want venom in a sequel so to please the fans,before the series ends,they decide to have venom be one of the villains along with sandman before ending it all.Makes perfect sense.Otherwise,I seriously doubt venom would have made it to the third film since originally he wasnt going to be in a sequel till the fourth.

spencerspider
if they dont make one after 3 its so stupid these movies r great.batman did horrible and made tons of movies.o and lizard aint in spidey 3 and venom probably aint either

Spiderman_RJ
obvioult u are outdated parker, after that interview sam had another where he said he met with sony producer and he said she was interisting a at least another (4th) history of spiderman after the 3rd movie, but she strictely wanted the 3rd to be a complete movie.

so if venom is realy real, i think he should be brock and spidey 4 wwill be the simbio saga.

Drache53
Blegh.

spencerspider
blegh?

Silverstein
after the spiderman trilogy is done. there's also a possiblity that a new director might want to take the Spiderman movies into a new direction...like Nolan-Batman...and remake Spider-man 1 or something - it could happen

steverules
I think that spide should fight Harry in the fourth movie, although Venom is still one of spidey's greatist foes, so is gg and it would be great to close them the movies of with a fight between Pete and Harry.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Silverstein
after the spiderman trilogy is done. there's also a possiblity that a new director might want to take the Spiderman movies into a new direction...like Nolan-Batman...and remake Spider-man 1 or something - it could happen

oh I have no doubt eventually they will redo the spidey franchise and redeem themselves with spidey and make a good spidey movie just as they thankfully did with batman and eventually make a film that does spideys character justice on the screen just as batman begins finally did justice to batmans character.only it probably wont happen till like 2015 or 2020,look how long it took them before they redeemed themselves with bats.

The Ones
i loved the spidey movies and hope they continue to be great with each sequel

steverules
Have you seen the old spidey movies. There were only two and they were both really funny because they were both really bad. If I was Sam Reimy I would do my best to convince sony to make a fourth spidey movie, it would do the spidey movies a great ending with Harry vs Peter the final showdown, and Mary Janes caught in the middle!!! cool big grin smile Happy Dance happy rock

Sir Nauj
I think three is enough but I know Tobey isnt going to do another after the third one he said so himself

steverules
Well they could replace him with that dude who looks like him(he was in "the day after tomorrow"wink. For spidey 2 at one point they weren't sure if Tobey would come back for spidey 2 after back ache and they were going to replace him with the dude in "the day after tomorrow".(Could someone please tell me his name I don't want to keep referring to him as "that dude"wink.

Sir Nauj
I think you mean Jake Gyllenhall. Yeah hes hot I would go watch it for him

willRules
I don't think they should have another spider-man movie, I think they should bring together the X-men, the avengers movie coming out next year, the Hulk movie, spider-man, Blade, Daredevil, elektra and punisher movies, to make...............A secret Wars MOVIE rock

steverules
Sorry Will but I don't think that will ever happen. Coom idea though. Do you think it should be venom and sandman in the next movie or Harry gone bad? If they do have v and s in the next movie do think they will make a fourth with Harry as gg?

steverules
I think you mean Jake Gyllenhall. Yeah hes hot I would go watch it for him

Yeah thats his name, thanx.

willRules
Originally posted by steverules
Sorry Will but I don't think that will ever happen. Coom idea though. Do you think it should be venom and sandman in the next movie or Harry gone bad? If they do have v and s in the next movie do think they will make a fourth with Harry as gg?

oh i know it wont happen........oh well still the avengers movie coming out next year sounds good...........

venom989
yeah its goin to be a good movie

spencerspider
without VENOM!

steverules
Where did you find out about the avengers movie, which characters are init, who's the bad guy and who plays who?

Spiderman_RJ
its not avengers movie, its ultimates movie and it willbe on dvd only.
and its ships this year november or so, they are still planing a caps and can dude movie solos, i doubt they make the avengers toguether so soon.

doctorstrongbad
There will be a fourth movie... you will believe that a man can .... make 4 great movies... lol The superman movies sucked so bad. hehe

steverules
Isn't there some word on a solo avenger movie?

willRules
yes.

http://www.marvel.com/publishing/stories/showstory.htm?id=39

steverules
I heard there was gonna be an iron man or a captain america movie.

spencerspider
me too.... anyway aint this about spidy 4?

steverules
Yeah (sometimes people talk about something different and we get a Little side tracked). Anyway back to spidey4.

spencerspider
yea i say Lizard!

steverules
I wouldn't mind seeing venom. I think he would be better than lizard because venom is so much better that lizard in ervery single way. Venom is one of spidey's greatist foes.

Jimmy Buggs
lizard is way better then venom

spencerspider
venom is beter but venom needs to be last.have sinister 6 in spidy 5 lizard in 4 remember and venom in 6.intro the symbiote in 4 or 5

steverules
Okay, I don't think they will make a 5th and 6th movie of spidey but in spidey 4 I think that it should be harry as the villain cause he is spidey's friend so pete would be like he's my friend but he is hurting innocent people and hurting my family to get to me, so should I fight him or not. The dramatic decision.

doctorstrongbad
I would love to see the lizard in part 4. smile

Spawnrules
venom doesnt get killed in spiderman 3, to me i beleive the story will go till spiderman 5

spencerspider
Have Peter kill Harry thanks to the suit and then he reject it. So then Venom is in Spiderman 4 if you want him in it that bad.

steverules
Do you think in 3 he will break up with MJ and start going out with Gwen Stacy?

doctorstrongbad
Do you think in 3 he will break up with MJ and start going out with Gwen Stacy?

Well that would make sense, I heard Dunst only wanted to do 3 films.

spencerspider
yea im guessing thats what they do

steverules
So he breaks up with MJ, maybe at the end and maybe they have Harry kill Gwen Stacy in No.4!!!!!!!!! They do change some of the storylines in the movie, here are some examples: all the villains die in the end (obviously), Doc Ock turns good at the end of spidey 2 in the comics he hates spidey and also he becames Doc ock in an explosion, spidey has organic webbing and the organic webbing in the recent comics came about 1 or 2 years after the 1st movie, goblin looks completley differant in the movie compared to the one in the comics. Thats just a few anyone got anymore?

spencerspider
um no I say Mary Jane gets a bomb stuck in her mouth and bam she is dead. The Peter sees Gwen and goes what the hell was I missing?

b-dan
well kristen dunst contract is done after the third movie

spencerspider
Then she needs to die.

steverules
I don't think they will kill her off. I think that he will break up with MJ at the end of the 3rd and then in the 4th he get's with Gwen Stacy who then get's kidnapped by Harry and then Gwen dies like she does in the comic and then pete goes crazy and get's really upset and fights Harry, and during the fight Harry see's the error of his ways and kills himself, pete doesn't try to stop Harry because he knows that there is nothing he or anyone can do to help him and so Harry dies. Then at the end of the movie Pete kisses MJ and they both live happily ever after. Well they don't have spidey 4 planned out just yet but I do.LOL

spencerspider
And um what if Harry is a goblin in3? I think he will be and that cuts your idea of Spiderman 4 into shreads. Spiderman needs to be Lizard. 3 needs to be Harry and someone else that is a medium bad guy. No huge one like Venom and no small one like the Spot lol.

steverules
Well I think they will have his fight with Harry because that would be big and if they want something to round the movies of then they should have something big to end it. If they won't make a 4th (which I think they will) then they will have to have Harry in the next movie as the bad guy, they can't leave it with Harry finding the Goblin stuff and then leave it at that, I mean what's the point of having him find the Goblin suit and serum and all the other little Goblin toy's and then doing nothing about it.

spencerspider
Peter and MJ break up? lol no chance of that in the movies. they will stay together till death now lol emphasize DEATH

steverules
Well they more aless broke up in the 1st movie, so there goes your idea of them not breaking up in the movie's.

steverules
OK anymore idea's for spidey 4?

spencerspider
How did they break up?

steverules
In the last bit she kisses him and he say's that I can't go out with you and she's all upset cause he dumped her, at the end of 1.

spencerspider
I guess you call that breaking up.... it is sort of a halfway breakup. he never really had her until the end of 2

steverules
Yeah that's what I meant and since Harry himself said that pete had stolen MJ from him I can only assume that they were kind of going out.

spencerspider
yea I guess she liked him and thats y harry thinks that. they never liked were really into i think. she dumped harry because she loved peter but she never told him that

steverules
What do you mean? Never told Harry that she loved Pete or never told Pete that she loved him?

spencerspider
never told pete until spiderman 2

steverules
Cool. If they have Harry in the fourth movie how do you think the storyline would go/be?

spencerspider
I say Harry dies at the end of the third.

steverules
How exactly would he die?

spencerspider
um he turns bad and Spiderman is forced to kill him

steverules
Spidey would never kill anybody, especially not Harry, he would try and help Harry and Harry would probably kill himself in the end like in the comics only maybe in a diiferant way.

spencerspider
nope he will kill Harry i say look this is what i think should happen. mj dies by harry and who does peter love more than anybody in the world? o MJ. yep harry kills her and he gets so mad he kills harry. and during 4 he can be struggling with that decision, thinking he is a monster instead of a human. he would blame himself for killing his friend. he would have nobody no harry or mj(lets say aunt may died lol) and then felicia shows up lol.that would be so funny but harry needs to die by peter imo

steverules
I don't think Stan Lee would allow this.

spencerspider
I think Raimi has more of a say for the movies.

steverules
Still I don't think theywould kill of akey character in the movie because they have to kind of keep them related to the comics.

spencerspider
norman died... y cant harry

steverules
They killed him of because they didn't want to have the same villain for the other movies, I'm not saying they won't kill Harry of I'm saying theywon't kill MJ of.

spencerspider
o ok well Dunst said she was done after 3 so that is why I am saying that she has a less chance of dying, Harry has a big chance once he becomes a goblin

steverules
I wonder if they will have to replace dunst and tobey cause if they are done after three then they will have to find new actors and I don't think the next movie will be harry i think it will be venom casue the actor who plays venom that dunst mentioned is on the cast list on yahoo movies.

spencerspider
If Venom is in Spiderman 3 they will be messing up. who will they have for Spiderman 4? Only Carnage was stronger and that just cuts out a ton of villains, like Lizard, Electro, Mysterio, Hobgoblin, Green Goblin 2 and many others. it would suck.

steverules
I can only assume that they would have GG2 in no.4, I wonder what Harry will be like in no.3 though, I mean when hears of psidey or pete?

spencerspider
That is the point, he aint gonna wait until 4. Harry would be an idiot it would be too unrealistic, if you had the power to take out the one you hate, you would definately do it as quick as possible.

steverules
May as well face the fact that Harry is gonna be villain no.4 and venom is villain no.3. I am actually excited to see how they will make him look, I'm not sure if they would have CGI make venom up or have a dude in a costume.

spencerspider
lol face the fact? there is no fact and harry is not that good at being a bad guy so after spidy fights venom harry will be easy and so will the rest of the villains. is it that hard to understand? if venom is in 3 it is over. no one is stronger, spiderman isnt afraid of anyone else, o and tell me how are they going to fit the whole symbiote thing into 2 hrs and like 10 min. it will be freaking forever especially with sandman and a goblin

spencerspider
o and another thing if Dunst is right, which is what you are going by, face that fact the harry will be a goblin in 3. and sandman will be in it as well. if she is right it is not just venom, remember that.

steverules
Never said it was just venom did I. And I think they will find a way for the symbiote thing to be in a movie that may be longer than 2hrs and 10 mins, dunst even gave away who the villains will be. And they will have Harry in the fourth, cause I don't think they would have him find the goblin gear and not have him be a bad guy. Why else would they have him find the GG gear near the end of 2? Think about it.

spencerspider
um exactly you are helping me, why would he wait to be a villain, this is 3 she said goblin sandman and venom ok see that. Harry as goblin in 3, sandman needs 15 min intro, venom needs like an hour intro including eddie, you have to show harry for about 15 min, then u got like 30 min left till 3 hr if the symbiote is only an hour. have to show pete aunt may, mj, jj, 20 min prob, then u have 10 min left till 2 hr. all 3 of them in like one fight? that aint gonna cut it. and y would harry wait a whole movie before becoming goblin, HE WONT

steverules
I think it will have pete taking on sandman and venom and then it will end with harry coming to peter as GG and threatning pete and then it will end with three words"TO BE CONTINUED".........

And they will probably make the sybiotes apperance quick but good.

spencerspider
lol no that would suck horrbily, this movie should take place 2 or 3 yrs after Dock Ock, Harry will be a villain. Venom might be in it, and Sandman might be in it.

Ultimate Hulk43
Ending a comic book movie with ''TO BE CONTINUED....''?Are you on dope or crack or something?Anyway,I think that the villain for this movie should be the Lizard and Electro.I'd like the Lizard to be portrayed exactly how he was in the 1990's cartoon and Electro should have his look from the Ultimate Spider-Man comic books.

steverules
Well Ok they should at least leave it on a cliff hanger until the next one. And venom and sandman are the most likley villains for 3rd the movie.

spencerspider
It wont end it on a cliffhanger trust me, they will finish off 3 so Venom really is doubtful, because then the cliffhanger could be Carnage, and Venom has not been confirmed but Sandman has and according to MJ if there is Venom then a goblin is in it as well (Harry of course!) However Spiderman should be Lizard I belive

steverules
We will just have to wait and see but if they did have Harry in the third then they could still make afourth with venom and carnage!!!

spencerspider
Carnage no Venom yes but I say save venom for last listen it would be great finale. You people just want Venom Venom Venom, there are many more villains out there. Spiderman 3- Harry(goblin) Sandman, you can even intro topher as brock if u want, dont intro suit though.
Spiderman 4- Lizard intro suit
Spiderman 5- sinister six of some sort? have spidy reject suit and go to brock
Spiderman 6- Venom great finale
I would be evry pleased with this, you might have to wait but you would get better in the end.

steverules
The chance of a 5th and 6th are very unlikely and since doc ock was one of the leading members of the sinister six it would be hard to that idea. Harry and sandman may not actually happen cause having harry turn into GG2 is to big to have him work with someone else. They might have Harry through out the film planning his attack on pete and then have him in the fourth. Venom is stronger and better yes, but GG is a big part of spidey's life and so having Harry as the villain for a finale showdown in the fourth is very likely if they make a fourth.

Ultimate-Venom
I HOPE VENOMS THERE!!!

steverules
So do I......... not sure about spencerspider does though......

spencerspider
I don't it would ruin the movies.

Ultimate-Venom
Wouldnt it be funny if in the forth movie they brang a pop singer to be the bad guy...

spencerspider
a pop singer hmmm lets see im trying to pick one lol

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by spencerspider
Carnage no Venom yes but I say save venom for last listen it would be great finale. You people just want Venom Venom Venom, there are many more villains out there. Spiderman 3- Harry(goblin) Sandman, you can even intro topher as brock if u want, dont intro suit though.
Spiderman 4- Lizard intro suit
Spiderman 5- sinister six of some sort? have spidy reject suit and go to brock
Spiderman 6- Venom great finale
I would be evry pleased with this, you might have to wait but you would get better in the end.

I think that Venom,the Sandman and GG2 or the Hobogoblin are the villains in Spider-Man 3 and the Lizard and Electro are the villains in Spider-Man 4.But hey,that's just me.

steverules
OK so who do you guy's think would make a good electro?

Ultimate Hulk43
I have no idea,honestly.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Silverstein

God I hope it happens.Its nice that hollywood redeemed themselves finally by redoing batman and FINALLY making a batman movie that did justice to his character and the comicbook.Now they need to do the same thing with spiderman.End it with a trilogy and 10 years or so down the road,get a director that understands the character and realises how important it is that gwen stacy is in the movies and remake it with spider-man begins. big grin

Mr Parker
Originally posted by b-dan
well kristen dunst contract is done after the third movie

Yes kirsten and Tobeys contracts are done after the third and as someone else already mentioned,they have said they dont plan to do anymore after the third.Because of that Amy pascal plans to end it after the third.some people around here just dont get that though. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultimate Hulk43
Hopefully they'll sign another contract for the last three movies,especially Tobey because he rocks as Peter Parker/Spiderman!I'd hate to see them cast someone else and have the Spiderman movies end up like the Batman movies where the actor portraying the superhero switched in every movie.

Mr Parker
Oh Man I give up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultimate Hulk43
I said I hope they sign another contract.I didn't say that they are actually going to sign another contract. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silverstein
I'd like to see a NEW DIRECTOR for the next spiderman trilogy. Id actually like to see a new cast(but the cast remains for whole trilogy) Like them to introduce Eddie Brock, possibly have Scorpion then have Venom develop.

Ultimate Hulk43
That would be stupid,at least to me.

steverules
Do u think that Pete will get his black costume in the third movie and then reject in the 4th and enter eddie brock/venom, but how would Pete get his costume when he got it in secret wars? Unless they did a secret war's movie which I don't think will happen......

Ultimate Hulk43
They won't have to do all that.Since they introduced John Jameson's character in Spider-Man 2,they could just have him go into space and bring back the symbiote with him and Peter bonds with it,rejects it and then it find Eddie Brock.To do anything else would be making things complicated.

steverules
I think that's what will happen, that would make it easier and less complicated. But would they have a whole movie with pete in black costume and then rejects at the end and then it find's eddie.

Ultimate Hulk43
I don't know.Maybe they'll have Spiderman have the symbiote and he uses it to defeat the Sandman and the Hobgoblin(who are working together)and then after he defeats them he rejects the symbiote,it finds Eddie and then the rest of the Spidey 3 movie is for the Venom and Spidey fights.

steverules
They won't have it like that unless they had a super long spider-man movie. He would spend the whole movie fighting the two and then rejects the costume once mr fantastic (who is a guest star) tell's him it's alive and then you see eddie and the costume consumes him and it end's on a cliffe hanger and then we see the two battle it out in number 4.

Silverstein
they might not have any of the spiderman rejecting the symbiote suit. I think Raimi said there will be no cliffhangers

steverules
Well they could have it that he get's the suit of and then he go's home ad then the next movie show's that it ain't actually dead.

Ultimate Hulk43
That'd be stupid.If they WERE going to do that(which I know they're not because Venom may be in Spider-Man 3),then they'd show Brock getting the symbiote at the end of the movie after Peter rejects it so they wouldn't have to show it in the next movie and therefore save time for the next movie.

steverules
That's worse than my plan they would not show venom getting the suit and then leave it at that for the rest of the movie.....

Mr Parker
I think that's what will happen, that would make it easier and less complicated. But would they have a whole movie with pete in black costume and then rejects at the end and then it find's eddie.

thats why I would think it would happen that way as well.except while pete rejects the costume,I doubt it would be at the end and then it finds eddie.More than likely,it would happen in the middle of the movie and at the end,spidey defeats the symbiote and gets it off eddie kinda like how he did it in the 90's toon.

steverules
Maybe but they might not follow the cartoon and have it that the symbiote bond's with Brock at the beggining of the movie.......

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Mr Parker
thats why I would think it would happen that way as well.except while pete rejects the costume,I doubt it would be at the end and then it finds eddie.More than likely,it would happen in the middle of the movie and at the end,spidey defeats the symbiote and gets it off eddie kinda like how he did it in the 90's toon.

That'd be cool to see. cool

steverules
It would but they would probably do it in their own way and not by the toon.

Ultimate Hulk43
I wouldn't mind them doing it in their own way as long as it wouldn't be stupid.

steverules
I know, I want it to get my money's worth when I go see it.

Ultimate Hulk43
Same here.

In Spidey 4,the Lizard should rule.

steverules
He should be more powerful in the movie than in the comic's that would add to the whole plot, but would they change the way in how he first became the lizard or would they keep it the same?

Ultimate Hulk43
They should stay original to the comics and keep his origin the same as in the comics.Also,the Lizard is already stronger than Spiderman.

steverules
Yeah but it would be cool to make him much stronger than the comic version, I just wonder how they will make him look, cause they could muck him up.

Ultimate Hulk43
cough CGI cough

steverules
Yeah they could use CGI but they might also use a costume, they did that alot in the alien movies and they still looked quite good and realistic.

Ultimate Hulk43
Trust me,using a costume wouldn't work.They should use CGI for the Lizard all the way through the movie(if he's in Spider-Man 3).

spencerspider
Lizard 4 Spiderman 4! lol im finally back dont know what u were talking about soo fill me in

Silverstein
Spider-man 4: sub-conflict: Jonah hired mac gargan: Scorpion + introduce Eddie Brock, symbiote. Spider-man uses symbiote to take down Scorpion and (other villain) and cliffhang with Venom.

Ultimate Hulk43
Sounds excellent.

Silverstein
I think the Lizard would not be that great. Sure he has a bit of a story and connection with Parker, but its not a huge connection. Jonah has been jealous of spider-man ever since the 1st film, and Eddie Brock has always had a problem with Parker ever since the 1st film: it just hasnt been portrayed.

Ultimate Hulk43
Eddie Brock DID get mentioned in the first Spidey flick during a scene at the Daily Bugle.Anyway,the Lizard is a great villain to me.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Eddie Brock DID get mentioned in the first Spidey flick during a scene at the Daily Bugle.Anyway,the Lizard is a great villain to me.

yes, that was like the only time he got mentioned, i dunno why Brock wasnt in a scene, they shoulda showed him getting fired.
-"Eddie's been on it for weeks, no one can get a decent picture of him..."

-the lizard couldve been in Sp2. The perfect opportunity. It shows that spiderman takes on super villains everyday.

Ultimate Hulk43
Nah,the Lizard just wouldn't have worked for SM-2.Doc Ock on the othe hand worked perfectly.

If Venom is in SM-3,do you think Carnage will be in SM-4?

Silverstein
Nah,the Lizard just wouldn't have worked for SM-2.Doc Ock on the othe hand worked perfectly.

If Venom is in SM-3,do you think Carnage will be in SM-4?

the lizard in sp2...well, if they squeezed him in. He isnt that great, he just turns into a lizard. While the Green Goblin had gadgets and sorts to make him cool and Ock had cool tentacles. The Lizard would just be meh. So thats why id put him in sp2.

Carnage in sp4...i dont think so. I dont have any reasons i just dont think he'll be in it. He wouldnt fit unless Venoms there.

Ultimate Hulk43
Just a question but I think the Scorpion and the Lizard would work perfectly for SM-4.

Silverstein
Just a question but I think the Scorpion and the Lizard would work perfectly for SM-4.

yep. Scorpion and The Lizard. They have to have Eddie Brock in it. Maybe introduce a new female lead. Gwen Stacy or something.

spencerspider
Scorpion and Lizard would rock for movie 4. Finally have J.J. do something trying to get rid of Spiderman

Silverstein
Originally posted by spencerspider
Scorpion and Lizard would rock for movie 4. Finally have J.J. do something trying to get rid of Spiderman

yes for once he stops complaining and puts his money where his mouth is... big grin

steverules
I think they should show spidey maybe in a scene with brock saving him or something else and then showing how enoyed brock is and talking about spidey ruining his life and then carry on from that with brock getting the symbiote.

spencerspider
yes that should be in 4, not 3 though lol.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>