Bush a Masonic Nazi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand Moff Gav
Is Bush a Masonic Nazi?

http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/nwo/bushhitlerheil.gif

http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/nwo/bushheil.jpg

http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/nwo/Bush_Masonic_TexasPublicSchool.jpg

http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/nwo/bushdevilhandcampaign.jpg

debbiejo
laughing The blue shirt pic...Looks like a devil worshiper too.

Now here's one for ya that's true...

botankus
Why don't you change the thread title to specify the nazi approach? If not, it will only be the 10,000th Bush thread without any direction in the subject title.

PVS
Originally posted by botankus
Why don't you change the thread title to specify the nazi approach? If not, it will only be the 10,000th Bush thread without any direction in the subject title.

^^^^what he said^^^^

Shakyamunison
NO!

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by PVS
^^^^what he said^^^^
Done.

WrathfulDwarf
Boring...

debbiejo
^ Hey my pic is real though....bed partners.

Grand Moff Gav
Emperor Ming and Kerry.

Deano
bush's grandfather funded the nazi's

amity75
Bush is an insult to masonic nazis.

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Deano
bush's grandfather funded the nazi's

He family has strong ties to the Nazis in Argentina.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
Emperor Ming and Kerry. NO. Anton Lavey. ie Satanist.

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by debbiejo
NO. Anton Lavey. ie Satanist.

Its Ming!

debbiejo
No no....It's Satan..!! huh...LOL

KharmaDog
What's the connection to free masonry and nazi's? I would think that one is much worse than the other.

I await Deano's irrational ramblings on how the Masonic Order is controlled by the illuminati.

debbiejo
OH noooooooo...It's everywhere!!

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/signs_of_satan.htm

Evil music on this site too..........OH GOD WE'RE ALL DOOMED

botankus
Originally posted by KharmaDog
What's the connection to free masonry and nazi's?

* waiting on punch line * Jumpy

KharmaDog
OH noooooooo...It's everywhere!!

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/signs_of_satan.htm

Evil music on this site too..........OH GOD WE'RE ALL DOOMED

Yes debbie, and most sane and informed people recognise the gesture that Clinton is doing as the American sign language hand gesture for "I love you".

KharmaDog
Originally posted by botankus
* waiting on punch line * Jumpy

That'll be Deano's (or any other conspiracy theorists) post.

debbiejo
Yes debbie, and most sane and informed people recognise the gesture that Clinton is doing as the American sign language hand gesture for "I love you". No kidding..It's also a sign for good luck.

Satanism is funnier though. eek!

Besides the Devil music is cool from the site......

Grand Moff Gav
What's the connection to free masonry and nazi's? I would think that one is much worse than the other.

I await Deano's irrational ramblings on how the Masonic Order is controlled by the illuminati.

My Father is a FreeMason, which means I will soon be a "Lewis" if indeed I intend to join.

debbiejo
I've read about the Free Masons......They're big here.

Grand Moff Gav
In America? Losts of members there.

debbiejo
In America? Losts of members there. A lodge everywhere...Just down the street matter of fact.

Grand Moff Gav
Therebis a lodge a mile or so away from me.

Deano

i will not be baited. i suggest you look up the info. its out there

KharmaDog
i will not be baited. i suggest you look up the info. its out there

As is alot of misinformation, a generous amount of which you seem to hold as gospel.

Deano
and you obviously hold the news from the papers and tv gospel. so lets just leave it there

KharmaDog
and you obviously hold the news from the papers and tv gospel. so lets just leave it there

Yes, I remember when I said exactly that...no...waite, I never said anyting like that. Are you trying to credit me wit a false statement or belief as though it is a truth so that your arguement appears to hold water?

Actually, I prefer to investigate things myself and use credible information as a source. Crediting newspapers and tv as totally valuable sources of information is as foolish as crediting conspiracy websites as being valuable sources of information.

debbiejo
I don't know about ALL the conspiracy theories but know some about the Lodge...

Deano
Yes, I remember when I said exactly that...no...waite, I never said anyting like that. Are you trying to credit me wit a false statement or belief as though it is a truth so that your arguement appears to hold water? Actually, I prefer to investigate things myself and use credible information as a source. Crediting newspapers and tv as totally valuable sources of information is as foolish as crediting conspiracy websites as being valuable sources of information.

i dont believe you do, cos you still speak like the typical clueless human. but thats my opinion.

KharmaDog
i dont believe you do, cos you still speak like the typical clueless human. but thats my opinion.

As opposed to your rational, well thought out arguements? LOL

I showed that I research information in the whole "aliens in egypt" debate. You continually quoted ridiculous sources. Please Deano, don't acuse people of being clueless while you still accept those sites as gospel.

And what the heck does , "you still speak like the typical clueless human" human mean? Would you rather I speak like a well informed, omnipotent and omnicient lizard being?

Alpha Centauri
Deano has spiralled so far into this web of belief that I'm pretty sure he does actually believe it. I thought at first that he was just trying to get wars going, that he didn't actually believe all that stuff. That's what he always told me.

I believe that he has immersed himself in this subject matter to the point that he now believes it.

-AC

PVS
i will not be baited.

hate to break the news to you, but this whole thread can easily be considered "deano bait" and it landed you from page one.

get the net

debbiejo
I thought everyone knew about lodge members.

Deano
As opposed to your rational, well thought out arguements? LOL

I showed that I research information in the whole "aliens in egypt" debate. You continually quoted ridiculous sources. Please Deano, don't acuse people of being clueless while you still accept those sites as gospel.

And what the heck does , "you still speak like the typical clueless human" human mean? Would you rather I speak like a well informed, omnipotent and omnicient lizard being?

whats aliens gotta do with anything, or lizards for that matter? lets talk properly shall we. i didnt accept those sites as gospel at all.

Deano
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Deano has spiralled so far into this web of belief that I'm pretty sure he does actually believe it. I thought at first that he was just trying to get wars going, that he didn't actually believe all that stuff. That's what he always told me.

I believe that he has immersed himself in this subject matter to the point that he now believes it.

-AC

i believe it. what do you believe? and why do you believe it?

PVS
whats aliens gotta do with anything, or lizards for that matter? lets talk properly shall we. i didnt accept those sites as gospel at all.

bullshit. do you really want me to retrace your steps and quote the many posts where you quote rense.com and call it "the truth" and call us all sheep for not buying into it?

think before you answer that deano, because i WILL do it and you WILL look rather silly when i do.

Deano
no i wont at all. i was talking about those alien sites he mentioned. i didnt treat them as gospel. i found them interesting and argued that it could very well be true.

Alpha Centauri
i believe it. what do you believe? and why do you believe it?

I believe many things. In general, I don't believe everything I read or hear, because I have my own mind. Similarly, I'm not overly paranoid to the degree that I feel all the information I hear about must be investigated further. Some things really are as they seem, and if they're not...then so what? Believe it or not, you've done as much as I have. Nothing. You having some radical view that you force on other people and critique them for not adopting, doesn't make you any more free than those who don't. Infact it's worse, because you are clinging to a view that you extracted from the net, without any compromise.

But we've been over this.

-AC

debbiejo
If anyone believes that they know the whole answers to all, then they are mislead for sure....There are things we will never be told about now matter how far out there...Just is like there always are.

Deano
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I believe many things. In general, I don't believe everything I read or hear, because I have my own mind. Similarly, I'm not overly paranoid to the degree that I feel all the information I hear about must be investigated further. Some things really are as they seem, and if they're not...then so what? Believe it or not, you've done as much as I have. Nothing. You having some radical view that you force on other people and critique them for not adopting, doesn't make you any more free than those who don't. Infact it's worse, because you are clinging to a view that you extracted from the net, without any compromise.

But we've been over this.

-AC

i dont believe everything i read either, and i know im not free, no one is really. thats what is upsetting. would just be good if people looked into things more, and know the truth of what is going on. to do that you need to see them as links in a chain or strands in a web.
all im trying to do AC is open peoples eyes to other possibilitys.

Alpha Centauri
It's truth to YOU. It's not necessarily (or possibly) the truth overall.

-AC

Deano
well thats why you gotta look at both sides and decide what you think is the truth

debbiejo
I do admire you dino for just thinking to look at what is outside the norm...It shows an independent thinker.

Lana
If there was actual reliable evidence to back up those ramblings.....

Deano
dino? lol

well i dont do it to be different, i do it cos it interests me, interests me to see that there is other versions of events told by others. most of it more convincing then the bullshit they spew in the mainstream.

Deano
Originally posted by Lana
If there was actual reliable evidence to back up those ramblings.....

wheres the evidence for the stuff they post in the papers and on tv?
oh wait, there isnt any
run along miss

PVS
I do admire you dino for just thinking to look at what is outside the norm...It shows an independent thinker.

or an overly impressionable person who doesnt think to question EVERYTHING they read, but rather selects certain non credited sources and believes them unconditionally...simply because they find the improbable to be entertaining and cinematic

debbiejo
Oh sorry. deano.....gosh sorry..........but I do know there is much we arne't told........some real, some potentially, and some as always just propaganda.

Deano
stop getting upset pvs. you know how your blood pressure goes up

debbiejo
Originally posted by PVS
or an overly impressionable person who doesnt think to question EVERYTHING they read, but rather selects certain non credited sources and believes it unconditionally simply because they find the improbable to be entertaining and cinematic I feel a person should look at all things, tuck them under his/her hat and say let see....Same goes with religion....once you look at it, you find flaws.

PVS
stop getting upset pvs. you know how your blood pressure goes up

thats really old kid.
"calm down smile" is almost as weak and laughable of a defense as posting lots of smilies and 'owned' pics. sometimes its better to address the post, rather than attempt to be clever and fall miserably short

KharmaDog
well thats why you gotta look at both sides and decide what you think is the truth

There is the crux and the foible in your arguement. Whether you look at both sides or not, what you decide to be the truth DOES NOT MAKE IT THE TRUTH.

You have chosen to believe that the illuminati rule the world. That does not make it the truth. That is the belief you feel comfortable accepting. But not the truth.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
thats really old kid.
"calm down smile" is almost as weak and laughable of a defense as posting lots of smilies and 'owned' pics. sometimes its better to address the post, rather than attempt to be clever and fall miserably short

like i said..calm down.

we have been through it before.you have said it all before. i dont have to address the crap you constantly repeat. it gets old.

Deano
There is the crux and the foible in your arguement. Whether you look at both sides or not, what you decide to be the truth DOES NOT MAKE IT THE TRUTH.

You have chosen to believe that the illuminati rule the world. That does not make it the truth. That is the belief you feel comfortable accepting. But not the truth.

we'll see in the future wont wesmile
and i'll point you back to the threads we once argued in.

PVS
i dont have to address the crap you constantly repeat. it gets old.

you dont have to, but you do. isnt it ironic? dont ya think?

KharmaDog
we'll see in the future wont wesmile

Yes, I am sure at some point you will look back on your current believes and feel at least a tingle of embarassment flow through your conspiracey damaged mind when you realize that you actually once took Icke seriously.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
you dont have to, but you do. isnt it ironic? dont ya think?

thats hardly replying though is it.

i could of said' no but your wrong...blah blah blah ete etc'

i just said i wasnt going to get into this with you again.

Deano
Yes, I am sure at some point you will look back on your current believes and feel at least a tingle of embarassment flow through your conspiracey damaged mind when you realize that you actually once took Icke seriously.

you would like to hope so. but i doubt that will happen.
things are going as planned in the world for the elite right now. it will be intersting after the invasion of iran,what will happen next. im pretty sure what will happen.

KharmaDog
you would like to hope so. but i doubt that will happen.
things are going as planned in the world for the elite right now. it will be intersting after the invasion of iran,what will happen next. im pretty sure what will happen.

Please tell us what will happen.

Deano

welly welly welly well.

this COULD happen.

Prelude - The events leading up to the start of World War Three, including Sept 11, 2001.

Act 1 - The Middle East. Widespread conflict to bring the entire region into the flames of war, possibly triggered by Iran or militants in Pakistan using North Korean supplied nuclear arms. The first Scene in this Act is the US Invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003.

Act 2 - Israel at War -- Against her Arab neighbors, possibly Palestine. A Palestinian State will be established, so that all Israelis will be fully separated from Palestinians (listen out for mention of a 7-year treaty to be confirmed by a World Leader - probably Bush), only for Israel to viciously attack Palestine shortly thereafter.

Act 3 - Far East -- "Hair-raising nuclear confrontation that threatens mankind's existence" - Peter Lemesurier, author of The Armageddon Script, p. 223, written in 1981. Includes China invading Taiwan and a nuclear eruption on the Korean Peninsula.

Act 4 - Invasion of iran. Erosion of Confidence in 'The System' so severe citizens will be panicked into giving up liberties and Constitutional form of government.

The plan calls for the dissolution of the US Constitution, triggered by a significant enough 'terrorist' attack. The ultimate intent is to introduce a global government and one-world religion.

Act 5 - The collapse of the US, and other Western economies and morals.

Act 6 - Significant population reduction using natural and man-made disasters.

Curtain. Who can tell how this war will end?

Grand Moff Gav

The Masonic Lodge of Texas got in alot of trouble a few years ago by praising Nazi work. FACT. Look in the old papers.

Grand Moff Gav

If an organisation exists which controls the world it is highly unlikly that Deano,or any internet source, will know their plans.

PVS
thats hardly replying though is it.

laughing out loud

oh i hope im not the only one tickled by this ongoing irony.
its just so good i'd hate to not share

Grand Moff Gav
On topic please, or at least near it!

KharmaDog
welly welly welly well.

this COULD happen.

Prelude - The events leading up to the start of World War Three, including Sept 11, 2001.

Act 1 - The Middle East. Widespread conflict to bring the entire region into the flames of war, possibly triggered by Iran or militants in Pakistan using North Korean supplied nuclear arms. The first Scene in this Act is the US Invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003.

Act 2 - Israel at War -- Against her Arab neighbors, possibly Palestine. A Palestinian State will be established, so that all Israelis will be fully separated from Palestinians (listen out for mention of a 7-year treaty to be confirmed by a World Leader - probably Bush), only for Israel to viciously attack Palestine shortly thereafter.

Act 3 - Far East -- "Hair-raising nuclear confrontation that threatens mankind's existence" - Peter Lemesurier, author of The Armageddon Script, p. 223, written in 1981. Includes China invading Taiwan and a nuclear eruption on the Korean Peninsula.

Act 4 - Invasion of iran. Erosion of Confidence in 'The System' so severe citizens will be panicked into giving up liberties and Constitutional form of government.

The plan calls for the dissolution of the US Constitution, triggered by a significant enough 'terrorist' attack. The ultimate intent is to introduce a global government and one-world religion.

Act 5 - The collapse of the US, and other Western economies and morals.

Act 6 - Significant population reduction using natural and man-made disasters.

Curtain. Who can tell how this war will end?

Where did you cut and paste that from Deano?

The Masonic Lodge of Texas got in alot of trouble a few years ago by praising Nazi work. FACT. Look in the old papers.

I sure hope that this wasn't one of those instances where someone commented on one or two of the few things that the Nazi party did right and were then labled nazi sympathysers.

As for Nazi's and free masonry, Some higher up Nazi were at one point free masons, however, many members of the masonic order were persecuted by the Nazi party as they saw this organization counterprodutive to their cause.

Many of the british, canadian, australian and american soldiers and officers serving in WW2 were also free masons, I doubt they were in cohoots with the Nazis.

PVS

http://www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-3/ww3.htm

deano the least you could do is credit the wackos you seem to be plagearising.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by PVS
http://www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-3/ww3.htm

deano the least you could do is credit the wackos you seem to be plagearising.

Busted as the independant thinker that he is. I asked what YOU thought Deano, not some other wacko.

Grand Moff Gav

I sure hope that this wasn't one of those instances where someone commented on one or two of the few things that the Nazi party did right and were then labled nazi sympathysers.

As for Nazi's and free masonry, Some higher up Nazi were at one point free masons, however, many members of the masonic order were persecuted by the Nazi party as they saw this organization counterprodutive to their cause.

Many of the british, canadian, australian and american soldiers and officers serving in WW2 were also free masons, I doubt they were in cohoots with the Nazis.

I'm sure you're right about the soldiers and yes, the Masons,like the Catholics, were persecuted by Nazi's. For obvious reasons however that does not change the fact that the Grand Master of the Texan Lodge was a Nazi sympathiser.

Grand Moff Gav
Busted as the independant thinker that he is. I asked what YOU thought Deano, not some other wacko.

Lets not call them wackos, they have the right to their opinions as much as you do.

xmarksthespot
If an organisation exists which controls the world, it is highly unlikely that Deano, or any internet source, will know their plans. Gold star for Gav...

KharmaDog
I'm sure you're right about the soldiers and yes, the Masons,like the Catholics, were persecuted by Nazi's. For obvious reasons however that does not change the fact that the Grand Master of the Texan Lodge was a Nazi sympathiser.

Can you please refer me to that article as I can seem to find it. And even if the Grand Master of the Texan Lodge was a Nazi sympathiser, it reflects as little on the Masonic order as does George Bush being an overly aggressive, incomprehensible buffoon with a tenuous grasp of the english language reflects on the millions of people he represents.

Lets not call them wackos, they have the right to their opinions as much as you do.

Do you prefer "reality challenged" over wacko?

PVS

too negative

i would prefer "delusionally gifted"

Deano

thats what i think though, and most others who research the conspiracy. ive done research to believe that it may happen

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
too negative

well you sure are delusional, along with kharmadog

PVS
don't you mean "i know you are but what am i?" peewee?

Darth Jello
um 2 things wrong here.
1. the beliefs of freemasons are very much incompatible with national socialism
2. The nazis and every other totalitarian government have tried to exterminate freemasons as an attempt to quell revolutionary movements.

Deano
If an organisation exists which controls the world it is highly unlikly that Deano,or any internet source, will know their plans.

researchers know the general idea.

http://www.rense.com/general30/illuminatidefector.htm

If you detect the devil's hand in current events, you may be closer to the truth than you think.

A woman who was raised in the Illuminati cult describes a powerful secret organization comprising 1% of the U.S. population that has infiltrated all social institutions and is covertly preparing a military takeover. Her revelations cast "the war on terror" and "homeland security" in a new light.

"Svali" is the pseudonym of a woman, age 45, who was a mind "programmer" for the cult until 1996. She was the sixth head trainer in the San Diego branch and had 30 trainers reporting to her. She has risked her life to warn humanity of the Illuminati's covert power and agenda.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
don't you mean "i know you are but what am i?" peewee?

no. im saying that your delusional. read the post

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by PVS
too negative

How about 'Inexactitude dissemination facilitator'?

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
laughing out loud

oh i hope im not the only one tickled by this ongoing irony.
its just so good i'd hate to not share

again you miss the point. like always

KharmaDog
thats what i think though, and most others who research the conspiracy. ive done research to believe that it may happen

Now that's what you believe, someone else thought it, you believe it, you regurgitated it, and you didn't even credit the person who originally said it leading some to believe that they were your original thoughts(which is plagiarism).

You call others sheep, yet you are the one who uses the words of others to express yourself.

Darth Jello
why would an organization who's charter is based on liberal/progressive democratic ideas want to rule the world?

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Darth Jello
um 2 things wrong here.
1. the beliefs of freemasons are very much incompatible with national socialism
2. The nazis and every other totalitarian government have tried to exterminate freemasons as an attempt to quell revolutionary movements.

Exactly! Give that man a cookie!

Deano
Now that's what you believe, someone else thought it, you believe it, you regurgitated it, and you didn't even credit the person who originally said it leading some to believe that they were your original thoughts(which is plagiarism).

You call others sheep, yet you are the one who uses the words of others to express yourself.

no its not plagiarism. ive credited them before on a couple of occasions on this forum. i'll give you the link if you are that upset

PVS
no its not plagiarism. ive credited them before on a couple of occasions on this forum. i'll give you the link if you are that upset

you have to give credit whenever and wherever you copy and paste copyright material. its forum rules, internet etiquite...and international law i believe

Darth Jello
Illuminati and skulls and bones paranoia I can understand, but antimasonry is just illogical.

there's a reason why historically antimasonry and antisemitism have gone hand in hand.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
you have to give credit whenever and wherever you copy and paste copyright material. its forum rules, internet etiquite...and international law i believe

sue me

PVS
sue me

you looking like a dumbfounded tool once again
is quite enough gratification for me.
no need to take legal action. smile

Deano
appreciated

exanda kane
meh

exanda kane
lala

Deano
researchers know the general idea.

http://www.rense.com/general30/illuminatidefector.htm

If you detect the devil's hand in current events, you may be closer to the truth than you think.

A woman who was raised in the Illuminati cult describes a powerful secret organization comprising 1% of the U.S. population that has infiltrated all social institutions and is covertly preparing a military takeover. Her revelations cast "the war on terror" and "homeland security" in a new light.

"Svali" is the pseudonym of a woman, age 45, who was a mind "programmer" for the cult until 1996. She was the sixth head trainer in the San Diego branch and had 30 trainers reporting to her. She has risked her life to warn humanity of the Illuminati's covert power and agenda.

just in case u missed it

JacopeX
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b190/corona02/hitlerbush1.gif

KidRock
HAIL BUSH HAIL BUSH HAIL BUSH! SIEEG HAILLL!

Uberking Robert
For some reason this whole thread reminds me of how on Beavis and Butthead the dynamic duo was always sitting on the couch making the Devil sign while thrashing their heads back and forth and playing air guitar while listening to rock music.

FeceMan
I think this is the millionth thread about Bush's waving. Clearly he is unconsciously expressing his neo-Nazi beliefs. Or maybe they're paleo-Nazi beliefs. Whatever.
Yes debbie, and most sane and informed people recognise the gesture that Clinton is doing as the American sign language hand gesture for "I love you".
"Satan loves you."

I KNEW IT.

Uberking Robert
Can you please refer me to that article as I can seem to find it. And even if the Grand Master of the Texan Lodge was a Nazi sympathiser, it reflects as little on the Masonic order as does George Bush being an overly aggressive, incomprehensible buffoon with a tenuous grasp of the english language reflects on the millions of people he represents.

**** political correctness.

Darth Jello
a masonic nazi sympathizer is like a black member of the aryan nations. Then again, there are gay (log cabin) republicans...

Deano
http://www.crystalinks.com/thule.html

Grand Moff Gav

I never said the Masonic Lodge was a Neo-Nazi cult, I said that Bush was a Mason who sympathised with Nazis.

Aziz!
I've heard bush called a lot of things that he deserves.

But a nazi is not one of them.

Darth Jello
fascist yes, nazi no. there's a slight (very slight) difference. But both are incompatible with freemasonry.

ElectricCrow
Deano, individuality and respect come when one has thoughts of his/her own to present.

Being a Parrot isn't something looked upon with respect. Spend some time reading the pages you link to then form your own conclusions.

Not dogging on you, but linking to entire web pages to make a point once in a while is fine. Utilizing such a practice to speak for you regularly looks lazy and lackluster.

In other words, it's not helping anyone and only hurting you. I'm sure you are smarter than that...

Deano
i dont want anyones respect. i do read all the pages i go on and i do form my own conclusions thanx. you are new to this site so you havent got a clue what has gone on around here, i have been arguing about this sort of stuff with people for over a year. and now a couple of threads have been created discussing things that have been discussed before. so forgive me for being a little lazy.

PVS
i dont want anyones respect.

convenient, considering your disposition

i do read all the pages i go on and i do form my own conclusions thanx.

to draw a conclusion you must weigh facts and then conclude on your own. that conclusion is then known as "opinion". you fail at this since you simply read rense.com and say "yeah...thats fact"... where exactly is the thought process in this? i mean apart from
reading and recognising words and sentences?

you are new to this site so you havent got a clue what has gone on around here,

indeed he is new, so let me explain. deano is in the state of denial and will ignore any valid point in order to preserve his "truth", which by the way was spoonfed by david icke and in no way a product of his own deductive reasoning. its easy, he feels smart when he does it, and nobody's going to stop him.

Deano
its a waste of time. you are as bad as me. you create threads on bush and other things and treat them as fact, when they may not be. you believe that 9/11 was no conspiracy but show no facts to prove it wrong but when i had shown you the facts you constantly dodged and wrote a lot of crap like you just did now.

your stupid if you think i dont conclude on my own.

PVS
its a waste of time. you are as bad as me. you create threads on bush and other things and treat them as fact,

no, i either post articles from the assosiated press, reuters, ny times, washington post...you know, valid and reputable sources for news.

occasionally i will post a thought provoking article, for instance the parallels between the administrations practices and that of a fascist regime, none of which is presented as 'fact' as you lie in claiming.
if you manage to find any quotes of mine to the contrary, feel free to post them, although im sure you'll respond with "i have better things to do" when you really mean "i made a weak attempt at lying and discrediting you and will make no attempt to back it up since there is nothing to find"
nice try

when they may not be. you believe that 9/11 was no conspiracy

i have said exactly the contrary but state clearly that the idea of a controlled demolition was idiotic and baseless, which it is. my own suspicion focuses on the lack of immediate response to the crisis.
but again, i present my ideas and am never idiotic enough to call them "the truth" like someone i know....

but show no facts to prove it wrong

and again, prove me wrong when i say that the earth is ruled by little fluffy bunnies who live in the cranial cavities of world leaders. as ridiculous as this is, there is no way to disprove it with any finality.

your logic seems to be that if there is no proof that something is untrue, then it must be true. what a backwards logic erm

but when i had shown you the facts you constantly dodged and wrote a lot of crap like you just did now.

prove that bush is a nazi, and then prove that freemasons are some demonic organisation bent on enslaving the human race.

yeah i know "DUUUUUUH RENSE.COM SAYS IT!!!!1111ONEONE"

dont waste my time son roll eyes (sarcastic)

your stupid if you think i dont conclude on my own.

see? good job!! that was a conclusion!!! eek! you observed and then formulated your OWN opinion, apparently that i'm 'stupid'.
its a first step, but to a much more enlightened world outside of your little conspiracy sites which you allow to spoonfeed you your opinions.

the journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step.

congrats wink

KharmaDog
Originally posted by PVS

and again, prove me wrong when i say that the earth is ruled by little fluffy bunnies who live in the cranial cavities of world leaders. as ridiculous as this is, there is no way to disprove it with any finality.

Those damn bunnies. I always knew it was the bunnies. It's all about the bunnies, screw the lizardmen, BEWARE THE BUNNIES.
bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
no, i either post articles from the assosiated press, reuters, ny times, washington post...you know, valid and reputable sources for news.

valid? they get information off the government officials and they print what they say and you treat it as gospel. valid lol.

At ownership level, people like Conrad Black at the Hollinger Group and Rupert Murdoch of the News Corporation know what is going on. The editors they appoint might know something about it, as may certain columnists, but most of the journalists will have no idea. The editor is always there to block anything they write that is against the interests of the Illuminati - as directed by the owner-and if they insist on pursuing an unwelcome story they find themselves looking for another job. Most of the 'information' that journalists present comes from official (Illuminati) sources anyway. In the immediate aftermath of a major event such as September 11 th, where are the reporters getting their information from? Official sources! Name me a single piece of relevant information broadcast by the mainstream media about what happened on 9/11, how it was done, who did it and what the retaliation should be, that did not come from official sources. Not one! We are told that White House sources say this, FBI sources say that, and OA or Pentagon sources say the other. This is how the Illuminati transmit through the media the version of events they wish the public to believe. These reports are blazed across the front pages of newspapers and the top of radio and television news bulletins throughout the world, and what they say becomes the 'norm', the official 'history'. In the weeks and months that followed, researchers who are interested in the real truth begin to dig away.

Originally posted by PVS

give me some links from websites? show me some books with good detailed writings? can you do that? no. so bang goes your silly point.
your really clutching at straws here.

Originally posted by PVS
your logic seems to be that if there is no proof that something is untrue, then it must be true. what a backwards logic erm

well not really. you think that because the majority believes the crap the mainstream media spew, that when me or someone else questions there storys, we must provide the PROOF! yet you and the others dont ask for proof from the government or media, you just accept it as reality and its no poitn denying it because it is obvious. there are many detailed books and websites that go into the matters i talk about on here. thats the good thing about the internet you see. no one knows the exact plans of the elite, but with research and PROPER journalism, you can have a pretty good idea of what they want to achieve.

Over and over, real journalist establish and document the proof of how the official version was a lie from start to finish. But where are their reports published? In small-circulation newsletters, self-published books, on the Internet and radio stations that operate with a fraction of the money and potential audience of the Illuminati empires. Therefore, years after the official version has been demolished it still prevails in the public mind. Stop anyone in London, New York, Cape Town, Sydney, anywhere, and ask them what happened on September 11th, or in Oklahoma, the Second World War or Kosovo. Almost every time they'll give you the official story because that is the only one they have heard. If we had real mainstream journalism the problem-reaction-solution technique could not work. The official version of events would be investigated and shown to have no foundation. This fact would be communicated to the people and the public reaction, desired by the authorities, would not be forthcoming. But instead, we have media that is little more than a public relations office for the official version of life and that makes problem-reaction-solution a breeze for the manipulators.

and nowadays its easy to see who is right and who is the fool when you look at the world thats unfolding infront of our eyes. but you are scared to admit it.

Originally posted by PVS
prove that bush is a nazi, and then prove that freemasons are some demonic organisation bent on enslaving the human race.

yeah i know "DUUUUUUH RENSE.COM SAYS IT!!!!1111ONEONE"

dont waste my time son roll eyes (sarcastic)

well done. did i say bush was a nazi? no so stop talking crap as usual. i said bush's grandfather funded the nazi's. freemasons in the lower ranks will not know what is going on. Look at any organisation today, a bank, business, university, government, whatever, and you will see that it is structured as a compartmentalised pyramid. The person who sits behind the counter in a bank will not know what their branch manager is deciding or planning, and the manager, in turn, will not know what is happening at regional level, and they will not know what is being planned at national level, and on it goes.

The only people who know the true plans and agenda of that bank are the handful at the top of the pyramid who know how all the innocent, individual, contributions by people employed by the bank fit together. The overwhelming majority of employees, including those in agencies like the CIA and FBI, have no idea what the big picture is because they are compartmentalised from what is going on elsewhere at their own level, let alone at higher and higher levels.

again you act like the typical idiot and dodge everything when ive told u all thsi before, and yet you continue with your antics as if to impress someone.

Originally posted by PVS
see? good job!! that was a conclusion!!! eek! you observed and then formulated your OWN opinion, apparently that i'm 'stupid'.
its a first step, but to a much more enlightened world outside of your little conspiracy sites which you allow to spoonfeed you your opinions.

the journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step.

congrats wink

take a day off

Deano
http://rense.com/1.imagesH/theylive.jpg

PVS
valid? they get information off the government officials and they print what they say and you treat it as gospel. valid lol.

better than just making it all up, like your sources seem to do.

At ownership level, people like Conrad Black at the Hollinger Group and Rupert Murdoch of the News Corporation know what is going on. The editors they appoint might know something about it, as may certain columnists, but most of the journalists will have no idea. The editor is always there to block anything they write that is against the interests of the Illuminati - as directed by the owner-and if they insist on pursuing an unwelcome story they find themselves looking for another job. Most of the 'information' that journalists present comes from official (Illuminati) sources anyway. In the immediate aftermath of a major event such as September 11 th, where are the reporters getting their information from? Official sources! Name me a single piece of relevant information broadcast by the mainstream media about what happened on 9/11, how it was done, who did it and what the retaliation should be, that did not come from official sources. Not one! We are told that White House sources say this, FBI sources say that, and OA or Pentagon sources say the other. This is how the Illuminati transmit through the media the version of events they wish the public to believe. These reports are blazed across the front pages of newspapers and the top of radio and television news bulletins throughout the world, and what they say becomes the 'norm', the official 'history'. In the weeks and months that followed, researchers who are interested in the real truth begin to dig away.

thats how things work outside of fantasy land deano. the media reports the official story, because thats all their is to report. would you rather they pull fanatical tidbits out of their asses like:

"the 9/11 'attack' on the WTC was actually a planned and controlled demolition because some guy in our editing room who smokes alot of pot swears that he saw demolitions explosives, and some guy who said he installed the windows said to a friend who posted on this website that there were demolition charges in the walls... although every expert we have interviewed said that the sparks/flares were simply a result of buckling red hot steel, we just dont like that explanation because its boring and makes too much sense, so here's OUR story, which is fact btw, because some guy said so..."

the job of the media is to get information from official sources, interview those directly or indirectly involved, and report that to the people as well as they can.

you ENTIRE post is just a nonsensical rant on how the media doesnt pull conspiracy theories out of their asses, and how much that disappoints you.

give me some links from websites? show me some books with good detailed writings? can you do that? no. so bang goes your silly point.
your really clutching at straws here.

give me time to make one, and to tell friends on line to also make one, so we can site eachother as references. because of coarse, by your logic, if there is a website about it, then it MUST be true.

well not really. you think that because the majority believes the crap the mainstream media spew, that when me or someone else questions there storys, we must provide the PROOF! yet you and the others dont ask for proof from the government or media, you just accept it as reality and its no poitn denying it because it is obvious. there are many detailed books and websites that go into the matters i talk about on here. thats the good thing about the internet you see. no one knows the exact plans of the elite, but with research and PROPER journalism, you can have a pretty good idea of what they want to achieve.

nobody ever asked for "proof". you put words in people's mouths because
you are too childish to address the point. people dont ask for 'proof' since such a request is impossible to fulfill. what we ask for is sources. valid sources.

your convoluded logic astounds me in the way you honestly belive that rense.com, a sit driven by profit from those who buy into their own theories, are more valid than the associated press or reuters. amazing.

*sigh* now to adress the rest of your massively redundant rant

Over and over, real journalist establish and document the proof of how the official version was a lie from start to finish. But where are their reports published? In small-circulation newsletters, self-published books, on the Internet and radio stations that operate with a fraction of the money and potential audience of the Illuminati empires. Therefore, years after the official version has been demolished it still prevails in the public mind. Stop anyone in London, New York, Cape Town, Sydney, anywhere, and ask them what happened on September 11th, or in Oklahoma, the Second World War or Kosovo. Almost every time they'll give you the official story because that is the only one they have heard. If we had real mainstream journalism the problem-reaction-solution technique could not work. The official version of events would be investigated and shown to have no foundation. This fact would be communicated to the people and the public reaction, desired by the authorities, would not be forthcoming. But instead, we have media that is little more than a public relations office for the official version of life and that makes problem-reaction-solution a breeze for the manipulators.

so unless people buy into your cult of lies, they are "sheeple" who will only quote the official source, and have no conclusion or opinion on the matter?
i understand that it is wise to not blindly accept the official version at face value, but again- in your logic of absolutes, you seem to think that true wisdom is accepting NOTHING in the official explanation and EVERYTHING that some wacko tells you. bravo!

problem-reaction-solution on a much smaller scale, but all the same, except the 'solution' you submit to is book sales for david icke and company.

and nowadays its easy to see who is right and who is the fool when you look at the world thats unfolding infront of our eyes. but you are scared to admit it.

i do not know who is 'right', since i am not a pompous and arrogant ass who blows hot air and claims to know the 'truth' when in actuality i am recieving all my info second hand just like 99.999999999999999% of the population, including yourself. difference: i choose credible sources who dont 'add' to their news or in the case of your loved sites, make it all up entirely...

well done. did i say bush was a nazi? no so stop talking crap as usual. i said bush's grandfather funded the nazi's. freemasons in the lower ranks will not know what is going on. Look at any organisation today, a bank, business, university, government, whatever, and you will see that it is structured as a compartmentalised pyramid. The person who sits behind the counter in a bank will not know what their branch manager is deciding or planning, and the manager, in turn, will not know what is happening at regional level, and they will not know what is being planned at national level, and on it goes.

The only people who know the true plans and agenda of that bank are the handful at the top of the pyramid who know how all the innocent, individual, contributions by people employed by the bank fit together. The overwhelming majority of employees, including those in agencies like the CIA and FBI, have no idea what the big picture is because they are compartmentalised from what is going on elsewhere at their own level, let alone at higher and higher levels.

again you act like the typical idiot and dodge everything when ive told u all thsi before, and yet you continue with your antics as if to impress someone.

again, you quote this ignorant fanatical excrement as gospel. read what you typed on masons. you quote it all as gospel, as you claimed not to do.
that makes you a hypocrite and/or a liar.

say, why dont you quote more of icke's antisemetic misquotes of the jewish talmud? im sure you didnt mean to post the same forgery which fueled antisemitism in the early 1900's, but you did, and you quoted it as fact.
shall i provide the link for reference?

Deano
im not gonna even respond to half the crap you just posted. you say i havent got any logic, but then neither must you. i admit to what you are saying, and i understand it. but you obviously dont understand what im trying to say. or you do but dont want to admit it.

btw i didnt quote it as fact. someone asked what icke thought of jews. i posted what he himself said. post the link. im not hiding.

PVS

Deano
nothin cowardly about ti, i just find it staggering you find the time to repeat the crap you have posted beforesmile
haha im glad you got that off your chest. and i wasnt bluffing son. im more then glad you found time to grab the link. again could you show me where i stated any of that as fact? no so run along little one. go read your ''valid sources'' then come back and tell me how im blindly following something. wink

PVS
again could you show me where i stated any of that as fact?

i did, but unfortunately you have to learn to read to discover that

again (read more slowly this time, it may help)

"They are victims of these beliefs"

those are your own words

Deano
no i think you have gone blind. it actually states

'HE THINKS they are victims of there beliefs'

maybe you can explain how i meant that as a fact, when clearly i was stated that someone else had said that, not me.
i think you made a mistake.

PVS

Deano
i was writing what icke has said pvs.

PVS
i was writing what icke has said pvs.

you were writing it as fact deano.
anyone with half a brain can and will see that.
nowhere in that post did you stress that it was
anyone's opinion, but rather you just acted as
a fountain of 1900's antisemite propaganda.

dont think im calling you antisemetic deano,
im just calling you gullible and desperate for easy answers.
and as history tells us, that is the most dangerous way of thinking.

Deano
well no. winddancer asked a question on how icke percieved jews. i pulled a part out of his book to try and answer wd's question.
no way did i percieve it as fact. i have done no research on jewish stuff, so im in no position to comment.

PVS
i know that you quoted the forged passages as true scripture.
you know it as well. the circumstances under which you posted them
are irrelivent.

ill just let everyone else decide, because this is getting so boring and
way too predictable

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=375861&perpage=20&highlight=icke&pagenumber=4

Deano
it doesnt even matter

KharmaDog
it doesnt even matter

Actually, how you communicate an idea, whether it be yours or not, matters very much. At least if you want to have any credibility in the GDF.

You posted Icke's (or whose ever it was) view on the Talmud. But have you researched that yourself? Once again if you visit a site such as this:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/talmud.htm

You will see how they even explain how person's like Icke manipulate and misquote text for their own agenda.

Whether you posts someone else's views or your own, you are still responsible for that post. Saying it doesn't matter is a cop out.

Deano
well lookwhos joined the party.
news flash. everyone manipulates text for there own agenda. aka the government. go and make a thread and have a go at them. icke even admits some information may be wrong.andhe's not afraid to admit it

KharmaDog
well lookwhos joined the party.
news flash. everyone manipulates text for there own agenda.aka the government. go and make a thread and have a go at them.

No, not everyone manipulates text, most reputable sources don't. By manipulating text, you no longer can be a reputable source.

icke even admits some information may be wrong.andhe's not afraid to admit it

So you believe the ranting of a person who tells people all about secret information that no one knows but admits to making mistakes with information that is available to everybody?

See the problem there?

Deano
no i dont. i see he isnt afraid to go back on a mistake.unlike the mainstream who are much bigger criminals,they throw all sorts of bullshit at the public

KharmaDog
no i dont. i see he isnt afraid to go back on a mistake.unlike the mainstream who are much bigger criminals,they throw all sorts of bullshit at the public

Wow, I can;'t believe tht you had the nerve to actually make that statement.

A man who follows the holy word of rense.com should not comment on what sources of information shovel the bull cookies.

Deano
believe it. deal with it. then move on.
is rense.com the only site u can mention? surely u can name more. id rather trust the word of rense.com instead of mainstream journalism.

i'll leave u with this for the night..(from rense)

Do you want a government that serves the few over the needs of the many?

Do you want a government that will gladly make billionaires (who then donate lavishly back to the politicians) while allowing people to starve to death or freeze on the streets?

Do you want a government that lies to you and creates false pretense for wars when the real objective is to line the pockets of the special interests, and has nothing to do with your best interest or the national security of this nation?

Do you want the American Dream or the lies and illusions that D.C. has handed you for years?

Do you want an America that excels in production, output, quality, or an America that excels in lies and creating wealth for just a few under false pretenses?

Do you want a government that puts policies in place that rob you of your job, your investments, your ability to make a safe and sound financial future for your family and your retirement years?

Do you want a government that pushes you further into the hole with each passing year so their Wealthy Elite masters get what is yours and charge you more for the punishment with each passing year and push you further into the hole?

Do we as a people want to be the next Rome and build our greatness on the plundering and killing of others?

If you do nothing else in 2006, make a decision of what type of future you want for yourself, your children, grandchildren, family, friends and fellow Americans that are probably struggling just like you are. Decide if you want an evil government or one that deserves to be looked up to and respected due to the honor it does in its actions on behalf of all of us.

god bless

KharmaDog
Blah, Blah, Blah...yawn... sleep1

Deano
'New footage obtained from a Bohemian Grove employee offers us further insight into the infrastructure of the compound and the mind set of its attendees. Our source, known anonymously as 'Kyle' - was able to access sensitive areas of the Grove and record footage using a concealed pen camera. What he documented only adds further weight and credibility to previous claims that Bohemian Grove is perhaps the ultimate 'back room', in which world and domestic policy is agreed upon in the bizarre environment of drunken frivolity, homosexual prostitution, and satanic deity worship.'

KharmaDog
'New footage obtained from a Bohemian Grove employee offers us further insight into the infrastructure of the compound and the mind set of its attendees. Our source, known anonymously as 'Kyle' - was able to access sensitive areas of the Grove and record footage using a concealed pen camera. What he documented only adds further weight and credibility to previous claims that Bohemian Grove is perhaps the ultimate 'back room', in which world and domestic policy is agreed upon in the bizarre environment of drunken frivolity, homosexual prostitution, and satanic deity worship.'

Funny that this has not any websites, newsrooms, papers, blogs or any other outlet then one or two conspiracy websites.

Keep heaving more fictional poop on that pile of crap you started Deano, people may be forgeting the first few thousand times you posted similar stories or information.shit

Once again, this belongs in the conspiracy thread. You are really ruining this forum. mad

Deano
nah im not ruining it. the post is on topic so either shut up or leave. dead simple.

KharmaDog
nah im not ruining it. the post is on topic so either shut up or leave. dead simple.

Your bohemian grove crap, which has been posted a number of times, has nothing to do with the masonic order, nazi's, and as we have proved more than once, nothing to do with Bush either. It's conspiracey tripe without a shred of evidence.

And let's watch the hostility there conspiracy cowboy.

toby19
I have read a book on freemasonry and it claims that Bush and Kerry are both members of the freemasons and goregularly to meetings

Darth Jello
can we close this thread already? I find it to be hateful. I'm dating a mason and they seriously consider it hate speech when you refer to them as nazis

Storm
Closed on request of the thread starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.