Superman Prime & Green Lantern(Hal Jordan) vs Exitar(the Celestial Exterminator)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

unknowable
Alright yall, call it!

Mordum
Im gonna have to go with Super and Lantern. Together they hella powerful.

golem370
Exitar would not even pay attenion to those insects

Darth_Erebus
Exitar crushes them like the bugs they are.

Ex11B
"STOMP"..bye bye supes and green lantern

TheKahn
Superman Prime I can understant but why Hal Jordan? WTF??? blink

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by TheKahn
Superman Prime I can understant but why Hal Jordan? WTF??? blink

I second this. Prime himself is an entity far above a gl (even the best). Besides, Supes already has a GL ring so he can do everything jordan does better. I think you probably would be better off using parallax and superman prime. In that case, this team is nigh unbeatable. They would give TOAA a run for its $. One smashed into heaven and made the laid low the archangels. The other destoryed all of space time then put it back. Prime could take exitar by himself. He's still got that sword of heaven tucked away somewhere.

Mider
a weaker superman punched a hole in time and space superman prime could probably punch a whole in Exitar and destroy him from within or make him collapse in on himself like the superson.

the Darkone
Exitar is on eternity,death, oblivion etc in power. Exitar will blink them out of existences.

hoorayforpeepee
Exitar is way above these two. way, way, way above. superman prime doesn't always have his sword and the ring, so it's just the man himself.

exitar wins.

cheap cabbage
We don't exactly know what prime can actually do. All we know is that 1mil punched through time, moved galaxies with his mind...etc. And all they tell us is that prime is far above that. Now, my theory is that they got lazy and didn't want to be creative enough to come up with shit crazier than that. Now think about this: these are the same people that had lex manipulate time with OJ. If these guys are stumped, then man, prime has got to be invincibile.

Sixth_Winged
But the same really goes for Exitar. We don't really have enough info on Prime and him. Only GL is the only known factor. I vote for no one.

guy222
Originally posted by unknowable
Alright yall, call it!

Exitar FTW

charlemagne9746
Prime solos

Thanos_THOTU

Supreme being
Wtf is Hal Jordan doing here?

Kutulu
Exitar stomps them out. A full powered god-blast fueled by the magnetic core of a planet combined didn't even garner his attention.

Superman Prime would be highfather level at best, which is nothing to Exitar.

guy222
emo and hal are ants compared to exitar

remember the sue incident, well...wait til exitar returns

exitar ftw

quanchi112
Exitar easily.

starlock
Exitar or the win

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by golem370
Exitar would not even pay attenion to those insects

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
Exitar FTW

emo and hal are ants compared to exitar

remember the sue incident, well...wait til exitar returns

exitar ftw

What if it were Parallax, friend?

guy222
i'll do u one better good friend

scathan vs parallax

Soljer
i'll do u one better good friend

scathan vs parallax

You know the celestials better than I do; what do you think?

guy222
scathan wins

i'm a big fan of hal as parallax

Soljer
scathan wins

i'm a big fan of hal as parallax

Cool. thumb up

Me too.

TrollDog
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Prime solos Joke?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.