What can you do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
What can you do with 17 hamsters??

They keep on multiplying....God save me from the hamsters!

PVS
OTF

debbiejo
No it's not.......It's real....

Alpha Centauri
Debbiejo, please keep this sort of thing to the OTF.

-AC

debbiejo
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Debbiejo, please keep this sort of thing to the OTF.

-AC Look! This is serious....What am I gonna do?

lil bitchiness
Sell them awaaaaay!

KENobi™
Still...this should be in OTF.

Get a snake and start feeding it. Or you could be smart and seperate the males from the females. roll eyes (sarcastic)

debbiejo
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Sell them awaaaaay! No body will even take them...I've even let some go in the fall while it was still warmer...

Oh god every 2 weeks they multiply and we thought we seperated them male and female.....

People have told me to deep fry them.........NO no no no. sick

By spring God how many will I have..crybaby

Lana
Well, apparently you DIDN'T seperate the males and females....so there's your problem.

Take them to a petstore. See if they'll buy them.

lil bitchiness
Or make hamster buffet for you and your friends droolio

debbiejo
Or make hamster buffet for you and your friends droolio laughing out loud I've lost respect for you.

_Sanctuary_
no expression

debbiejo
I'm not gonna deep fry them....No hamster on a stick..NO no no no..

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by debbiejo
laughing out loud I've lost respect for you.
Oh come on, you ever eat a hamster naughty

flirt1 Go one, grab a deep fried one!

mechmoggy
Ham-ster sandwiches. thumb up

Lana
Originally posted by mechmoggy
Ham-ster sandwiches. thumb up

Funny.

stick out tongue

mechmoggy
I aim to please. big grin

KharmaDog
No body will even take them...I've even let some go in the fall while it was still warmer...

Are you meaning to tell me that you released hamsters into and enviroment that they are not from?

People like you really piss me off. Whether it's stupidity or ignorance is no concern of mine, but people who release unwanted pets into the wild have done bilions of dollars of damage and have near wiped out some native species in some areas.

Debbie Jo, you no longer cease to amaze me with your silly posts and unintelligable rantings. It seems to be an ongoing behaviour that also afflicts the outside world.

KENobi™
Originally posted by mechmoggy
I aim to please. big grin

Aim higher. stick out tongue

khfreak#1

funny .deb what r u smokin i want some smokin'

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Are you meaning to tell me that you released hamsters into and enviroment that they are not from?

People like you really piss me off. Whether it's stupidity or ignorance is no concern of mine, but people who release unwanted pets into the wild have done bilions of dollars of damage and have near wiped out some native species in some areas.

Debbie Jo, you no longer cease to amaze me with your silly posts and unintelligable rantings. It seems to be an ongoing behaviour that also afflicts the outside world. And you amaze me with your on-going criticism.

Also, Debbie, if a hamster gets pregnant and there is no birth control (hamster condoms?!), the female will continuously have babies. That's what it says in my hamster care book, anyway.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Diamond~Kisses
And you amaze me with your on-going criticism.

If I offend you, then that is too bad. People who release their pets into the wild are adversely affecting the environment out of their own laziness or ignorance. I see no reason why I should be looked down upon for pointing that out.

Blue Dragon
Well just seperate them because you obviously didn't. It's the smart thing to do. There's enough animals that need homing without another ten dozen of hamsters running around the house!

Punker69
I'm not gonna deep fry them....No hamster on a stick..NO no no no..

Then eat em raw droolio

Blue Dragon
Don't eat them, they're not for eating. Hamsters are your pets & friends.

Punker69
Go hug a tree.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Punker69
Go hug a tree.

Go to school.

khfreak#1
Or make hamster buffet for you and your friends droolio
ur demented Originally posted by debbiejo

deb u r funny lol.what r u smokin i want some smokin'

debbiejo

Debbie Jo, you no longer cease to amaze me with your silly posts and unintelligable rantings. It seems to be an ongoing behaviour that also afflicts the outside world. Releasing hamsters what else am I to do if no one wants them....I did find a nice spot btw.....If you don't think 17 hamsters are great for the home take some home for yourself...It'll take a load off my hamster related problems....Too kind hearted I am..........Though I have enough to make a small scarf.

By the end of winter I should be having something like 30-40 hamsters...I'm desperate. Otherwise I'm gonna release them all.

KharmaDog
Releasing hamsters what else am I to do if no one wants them....I did find a nice spot btw.....

Yes, make the environment suffer for your irresponsibility. Are you aware that your hamsters may have a disease that might affect any number of animals around them? Or that if they actually take hold and breed they could displace a native species?

What are you supposed to do? Be responsible and either find them an appropriate home or eithanise them.

By the end of winter I should be having something like 30-40 hamsters...I'm desperate. Otherwise I'm gonna release them all.

And that post right there makes you an idiot.

Punker69
Go to school.

Shut up. I wasn't "typing" to you.

KharmaDog
Shut up. I wasn't "typing" to you.

A little case of "can dish it out but cannot take it" I see.

Punker69
I wasn't "dishing out" anything to you.

Blue Dragon
Stop arguing! Go to school yourself Punker, 'go hug a tree', please...I was only referring to what they are.

Don't release them, take them to a pet shop so they can be homed. smile

Punker69
Sorry. But I would just take them to a pet shop like Blue Dragon recommended.

KharmaDog
I wasn't "dishing out" anything to you.

How does that make a difference?

I agree with Blue to take them to a petshop, but I doubt they will take them. As horrible as it sounds, euthanizing them would be your best bet if you are too irresponsible to take care of the mess you made.

Lana
I made the suggestion to take them to a pet store first wink

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Lana
I made the suggestion to take them to a pet store first wink

Sorry Lana, but I still doubt they'd take them.

Punker69
So do I. Put an ad in the paper or something. Or have garage sale and give them away.

Lana
Sorry Lana, but I still doubt they'd take them.

I know, but it's still worth a try. Better than killing the animals because she couldn't keep them seperated....though ultimately that's probably what's going to have to happen.

a1hsauce
Sell em!!!!! 20 bucks each dude!!!!

ladygrim
^ ooooh u pinched my idea no expression

a1hsauce
shifty can i pinch somethin else whistle

ladygrim
wink i'll have to see bout that

KharmaDog
So do I. Put an ad in the paper or something. Or have garage sale and give them away.

People who would accept pets given away at a garage sale are probably woefully unprepared to take care of them.

All she would be doing is relieveing herself of her responsibility by placing it on someone who is likely as irresponsible as she is.

a1hsauce
shifty okay stick out tongue

ladygrim
stick out tongue

Punker69
People who would accept pets given away at a garage sale are probably woefully unprepared to take care of them.

Why?

DanieLs_4_Ever

Plenty of options. I have one myself, but one and one only, otherwise I might have another spheal like I did when I was 4 and I had 2 hamsters in one cage. One of them ate the other. But if you don't do something then they're going to keep reproducing until you have in the millions stick out tongue Sell them or reduce the number down and keep them in seperate cages.

KharmaDog

Why?

Well my deductive reasoning impaired friend, more than likely anyone who purchases a pet at a garage sale is doing so on an impulse. Purchasing a pet as an impulse buy is an irresponsible thing to do. While a few people may go out of their way in order to provide a good home for the pet, most people who make such a purchase are not prepared to commit to the responsibilities that were incurred at the moment of that impulsive purchase.

Alpha Centauri
Well my deductive reasoning impaired friend...

Hahahaha. Quite funny, must admit.

-AC

mysterio69
you could train them to be your army of the night.

debbiejo
Wow...how funny how this thread grew........hahahahaha...Still though what am I gonna do with em.........

let em go
pets stores don't want em
eat em
eat me
make them clothes...

What?..

silver_tears
I freaking hate hamsters.
Thank god mine died.

debbiejo
Oh come on, you ever eat a hamster naughty

flirt1 Go one, grab a deep fried one! Little B........How could you........ blink laughing out loud

Imperial_Samura
You could buy some snakes. You'd have a nice little closed food chain set up and circle of life. Still, a single snake wouldn't probably keep your hamster plague in check.

Did you know that many ancient groups, Mongols included I believe, had clothes made entirely from field mice? You could do a Cruella Deville and make yourself a snazzy gown/suit from a-grade hamster pelt. Or maybe build a yurt.

Still, I guess the best option would be to sell them. People always want hamsters. Always. I mean, I keep difficult to care for critters, and rare beasties, yet I buy a hamster, and it dies soon after. Yes, it was grotesquely fat. Yes it burrowed under the edge of it's cage and had it drop on it's grotesquely fat skull. But still, their meant to be hardy!!!!

Till then do your best to segregate them - it takes two to tango, no more little hamsters if the boys and girls are kept separate.

a1hsauce
please dont eat the lil things sad

Ronny
HAMSTER ARMY!

Blue Dragon
Yeah, hamsters for sale. I'm sure the pet shop would take at least a few, what pet shop refuses to take animals off your hands? Give them to him/her for really cheap or possibly free!

I'm sure some people would buy them for pets. You have to try, don't make them have any more though, please!

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Ronny
HAMSTER ARMY!

Two words - Hamster Dance

Punker69
Well my deductive reasoning impaired friend, more than likely anyone who purchases a pet at a garage sale is doing so on an impulse. Purchasing a pet as an impulse buy is an irresponsible thing to do. While a few people may go out of their way in order to provide a good home for the pet, most people who make such a purchase are not prepared to commit to the responsibilities that were incurred at the moment of that impulsive purchase.

How would you know it was an impulsive purchase. What if the people buying the animal were already planning on buying one therefore not making it "impulsive"?

K.Diddy

Give me an axe and I will show you what to do with them smile

Punker69
sick

Koala MeatPie

Ever See South Park?

mmmm hum shifty

All yours, i want no part of it.

teach them How do ride Planes...

Use them instead of eggs in modle Rockets.

Live organ transplants.

See if Rat poins effects Hampsters Too.

tie Strings to there limbs and Make a Puppet

Sell them as Python Food.

jacambece
17 hampsters? give them to a sex club...

Cambece

Leo.M

sell them to people who have snakes wink or you could just give them to the hurricane victims, those people need some food you know ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.