I played hookie from school.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
evil face

lil bitchiness
So, you're finaly 13.

JToTheP
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
So, you're finaly 13.

laughing I love you you make me laugh yes

Punker69
I was thirteen like 16 months ago. But Raz didn't let me back on until Friday.

JToTheP
Cuz Raz dont like kids barely into puberty yes

Punker69
Maybe. He's puberty prejudice! Haha. I dont think he believe me last year though. This year probably just confirmed that I couldn't possible be twleve anymore.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Punker69
evil face

Way to celebrate your effort at trying to remain uneducated and ignorant.

Add unproductive and lazy to your list and you could turn out to be a real winner. thumb up

JToTheP
I'd use spellcheck if you wanna stay here though yes

JToTheP
Originally posted by KharmaDog

Add unproductive and lazy to your list and you could turn out to be a real winner. thumb up

I believe that was an ego stomping right there yes

Punker69

Actually, my mom is sick and I stayed home to clean the house for her because alot of people were over last night and there was a huge pile of dishes. I was ready to go to school when she asked me to stay home. Im neither lazy nor unproductive.

JToTheP
Okay, that's ONE thing. Meanwhile I can do that, go to college, and have a job at the same time.

Punker69
I'm happy for you. Do you want a cookie or something sparky?

KharmaDog
Actually, my mom is sick and I stayed home to clean the house for her because alot of people were over last night and there was a huge pile of dishes. I was ready to go to school when she asked me to stay home. Im neither lazy nor unproductive.

If you're mother asked you to stay home, then you are not playing hookie. I kinda get the feeling that after the stomping you are trying to gain favour with the KMC masses.

JToTheP
Though the real question is WHY do you want to gain favor with the KMC masses? It's just an online message board, and it's not like everyone doesn't have a real life to contend to everyday anyway.

Punker69
"Stomping"? It's sad you give yourself that much credit.

KharmaDog
"Stomping"? It's sad you give yourself that much credit.

I didn't , JToTheP did. Are you paying attention?

JToTheP
I didn't , JToTheP did. Are you paying attention?

Ironically the credit I put into it was so suttle and hidden anyway, it isn't a surprise he missed it.

Punker69
He was joking. Because not of what you said dignified an "ego stomp" since my ego hasn't been "Stomped."

KharmaDog
For punker's benifit, were you joking JtotheP?

JToTheP
For the purpose of this topic, and the kid's ego. Yes, as a whole since this is the INTERNET? Most likely.

Punker69
For punker's benifit, were you joking JtotheP?

Shut up, already. Jeez.

KharmaDog
Shut up, already. Jeez.

A witty retort indeed. I see I have met ny match. How can anyone compete against such a rapier wit and one so willing to use it?

Just so you know, that was sarcasm. Maybe you should get back to school?

Punker69
Why would I waste my time coming up with anything else to say? Shut up says it just fine.

KharmaDog
Why would I waste my time coming up with anything else to say? Shut up says it just fine.

An excellent appraisal of the situation, unfortunately asking someone to shut up indicates that you want them to stop talking. As we are typing this conversation, asking one to 'shut up' is moot.

If you went to school you would know this.

Punker69
You know what I meant. Quit trying to look good by being a smartass.

KharmaDog
You know what I meant. Quit trying to look good by being a smartass.

I'm not so much trying to look good by being a smartass as I being entertained by you trying to look good by behaving like a dumbass.

Punker69
I'm not trying to look good. Who would I be trying to impress? You? And im not behaving like a dumbass. I tried to end this a long time ago but because you're a dumbass you find it neccessary to ramble on about pointless shit.

KharmaDog
I'm not trying to look good. Who would I be trying to impress? You? And im not behaving like a dumbass. I tried to end this a long time ago but because you're a dumbass you find it neccessary to ramble on about pointless shit.

this coming from a kid that also posted this:

Have any of you notice i've been here a long time but I dont act like it. I still act like a noobie always making stupid threads that either get closed down or dont get replied to

and this:

Its part of my noobiness. I make stupid threads all the time. Get over it. I like reaching my 4 thread a day limit. Any thoughts on what my next thread should be? I have one more for the day.

Wow, you're a real winner kid. no expression

Punker69
Im was just joking and trying to have fun. Im sorry if you take everything you read online so literally. Oh, and if you didn't like it in the first place then you shouldn't have visited the thread.

KharmaDog
Im was just joking and trying to have fun. Im sorry if you take everything you read online so literally. Oh, and if you didn't like it in the first place then you shouldn't have visited the thread.

And if you don't like my responces, you could choose to ignore them. Two way street kiddo.

Punker69
No, you should've just not visited the thread.

KharmaDog
No, you should've just not visited the thread.

So when you post you expect everyone to agree with you or find you funny?

Punker69
No, but the people that dont should probably not visit my threads. And if you feel the need to reply and post your disagreement, by all means, do. But you called me unproductive, lazy, un-educated, and ignorant because I decided to stay home and take care of my mother. Thats low.

JToTheP
That isn't playing hookie though, that's a favor, and a obligation simply because you are her son.

Punker69
She gave me the option of going to school. And my peers will probably see it as "playing hookie."

JToTheP
No, your peers will see it as absent.

Punker69
No, they wont. I think I know them a little bettte than you do wink

KharmaDog
No, but the people that dont should probably not visit my threads. And if you feel the need to reply and post your disagreement, by all means, do. But you called me unproductive, lazy, un-educated, and ignorant because I decided to stay home and take care of my mother. Thats low.

No I called you uneducated and ignorant because you started a thread that celebrated you playing hookie from school. I also said that being Lazy and unproductive are in your grasp as well if you continue doing so.

You then backtracked and said that you weren't playing hookie, but that your mother asked you to stay home. So basically you started this whole thread under false pretences and now you don't like how it's going.

Don't try to tell me what I said, you will continue to look stupid.

JToTheP
No, they wont. I think I know them a little bettte than you do wink

Minus the wink completely.

I'm so sure the first thing they will ask you is why you were absent, what happened to "what's up" instead? stick out tongue

Punker69
No I called you uneducated and ignorant because you started a thread that celebrated you playing hookie from school. I also said that being Lazy and unproductive are in your grasp as well if you continue doing so.

You then backtracked and said that you weren't playing hookie, but that your mother asked you to stay home. So basically you started this whole thread under false pretences and now you don't like how it's going.

Don't try to tell me what I said, you will continue to look stupid.

In what world do you think you are somehow making me look stupid? Learn to have a sense of humor. You are going to find alot of pointless and stupid threads in the OTF. Are you going to bash the creator of all of them?

I never said I wasn't playin hookie. But that I stayed home to take care of my mom and that my peers would consider it "playin hookie."

KharmaDog
She gave me the option of going to school. And my peers will probably see it as "playing hookie."

So your friends thinking you played hookie makes it so? What's your point? If you are taking care of your mom (which I doubt because you really seem to be dodgey with the truth) that is called being absent with good reason.

You posted that you were playing hookie, not that your friends think you are playing hooie. You even posted a devil face to make it look like you are a bad little boy, while in fact you seem to be an immature little boy who desperately want to impress people on a forum with zany tales of his hookie playin' antics.

KharmaDog
In what world do you think you are somehow making me look stupid?

I am not so much doing that as continuing to let you do it yourself.

I never said I wasn't playin hookie. But that I stayed home to take care of my mom and that my peers would consider it "playin hookie."

Check title of thread, check above quote, observe bullsh*tting in action.

Punker69
If im not actually sick myself then I consider it "hookie." I am taking care of my mom.

It was suppose to be something funny but you took it into something serious and literal. Now your calling me immature, when in fact, because you dont even know me, makes you look immature.

DarkC
If im not actually sick myself then I consider it "hookie." I am taking care of my mom.

It was suppose to be something funny but you took it into something serious and literal. Now your calling me immature, when in fact, because you dont even know me, makes you look immature.
Just because we don't know you does not make us blind to your attitude and actions in this forum.

Punker69
True. But alot of people post stupid things in the OTF. A guy posted a thread about his 17 hamsters freakin multyping for God's sake.

KharmaDog
True. But alot of people post stupid things in the OTF. A guy posted a thread about his 17 hamsters freakin multyping for God's sake.

So others posting "stupid things" negates the "stupid things" that you post? I fail to see the point in that comment.

Punker69
It should. Anyways, are we done talking about this?

KharmaDog
It should. Anyways, are we done talking about this?

So the validity of what you say, and the responsibility that you are willing to take of what you say depends on what others themselves say?

How mature.

Punker69
*sigh* Like I said, are we done talking about this?

Storm
Closed on request.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.