Why the hell do teenage girls have to be so god damn fickle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
Why cant yall like someone for more then a WEEK before you start flaking toward someone else? All of you who claim you 'like' me will end up my death because I'll find out about some other prick one way or another, whether its through my friends, your little profiles, or someone period. Or the personal favorite, have me meet your damn boyfriend as if I don't want to punch him for the hell of it.

Why can't teenage girls get their shit together like regular women?

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by JToTheP
Why cant yall like someone for more then a WEEK before you start flaking toward someone else? All of you who claim you 'like' me will end up my death because I'll find out about some other prick one way or another, whether its through my friends, your little profiles, or someone period. Or the personal favorite, have me meet your damn boyfriend as if I don't want to punch him for the hell of it.

no expression i am a teenage girl....

JToTheP
And since we don't even know eachother there's no reason to try to start an argument with me, considering you don't know my reason for asking. So don't get offensive.

botankus

Because they're not.

*lizziekk*
And since we don't even know eachother there's no reason to try to start an argument with me, considering you don't know my reason for asking. So don't get offensive.
ok smile were not all like that though

JToTheP
Well no of course not. My friends afterall have have an idea of what to gather from life. They continue to like me passed a one week basis, before some other schmuck catches their eye. It's funny with how long I used to like girls in high school at one time. I thought some guys were better than girls.

KharmaDog

As botankus so clearly put it, because they're not regular women. In fact, they're just teenage girls. By the very definition of 'teenage girl' you accept that they are not women. So basically I'm saying, what the h*ll is your point?

JToTheP
My point is, because as it seems I can't attract a woman who's 19 or older at all. I want to know, in one legit reason I shouldn't get my crazy friends to stomp these damn girls who 'like' me into an early grave.

Lana
Teenage girls are fickle because they are just that -- teenage girls. Not all are like that, but most are - so accept that fact.

JToTheP
Great so now I have to figure out, aside from the fact I'm not rich, why I can't attract a woman my own age.

Bardock42
Great so now I have to figure out, aside from the fact I'm not rich, why I can't attract a woman my own age.

Cause you like Kevin Smith Movies?

KharmaDog

Self reflection regarding an issue such as that can be a pretty brutal.

My advice, don't try to impress anyone, find someone with your own interests, and take care of your appearance.

JToTheP
So because I have a sense of humor all of a sudden I'm completely undesireable? With that logic I suggest you stay in Germany, hmm?

Bardock42
So because I have a sense of humor all of a sudden I'm completely undesireable? With that logic I suggest you stay in Germany, hmm?
Your sense of humour needs improvement no expression

JToTheP
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Self reflection regarding an issue such as that can be a pretty brutal.

My advice, don't try to impress anyone, find someone with your own interests, and take care of your appearance.

I do all that, I just feel sometimes I put too much time into my own self, and my apperance whether it's my clothes, sneakers, music, whatever it may be. Oh well, I think I'll stick to my original theory and just use dormitory college to my advantage when I go.

botankus
Are there a lot of hotties at T.J. Maxx? Hit on the return customers!

JToTheP
Originally posted by Bardock42
Your sense of humour needs improvement no expression

Do you know me at all? Do I know you? No. Why should I let you nit pick at my sense of humor because I perfur to have a teenage sense of humor? Maybe I can turn an uptight crazy woman and make her give me a glance because of it.

xyz jedi

Why can't teenage girls get their shit together like regular women? No women can. They can't do anything. Women are so sexist sad

JToTheP
Originally posted by botankus
Are there a lot of hotties at T.J. Maxx? Hit on the return customers!

Have you BEEN to tjmaxx? Maybe 1 out of a hundred-thousand are a decent looking person, and chances are she's with her mother who looks, and acts grutesque.

Bardock42
Do you know me at all? Do I know you? No. Why should I let you nit pick at my sense of humor because I perfur to have a teenage sense of humor? Maybe I can turn an uptight crazy woman and make her give me a glance because of it.

I was merely refering to your rather aggressive reaction towards that little joke of me. (I have to admit it wasn't funny, but I figured I'll see where to go with it)

Oh and just for the record I love Kevin Smith movies.

JToTheP
Originally posted by xyz jedi
No women can. They can't do anything. Women are so sexist sad

Well I wouldn't go that far. Self-centered? Perhaps. Self-indulged? Perhaps. Or perhaps they get their heads filled with that "perfect man" garbage when they are children that it boggles the mind so none of us have a chance at all.

botankus
Have you BEEN to tjmaxx? Maybe 1 out of a hundred-thousand are a decent looking person, and chances are she's with her mother who looks, and acts grutesque.
Well, that's better odds than I figured. You should start from the bottom and work your way up. Hook up with your fat 40-year old supervisor. After that, you probably won't mind fickle too much.

JToTheP
Originally posted by Bardock42
I was merely refering to your rather aggressive reaction towards that little joke of me. (I have to admit it wasn't funny, but I figured I'll see where to go with it)

Oh and just for the record I love Kevin Smith movies.

Well my apologizes. From the other view though it looked like you were saying I COULDN'T attract women BECAUSE of that. You'd be surprised how uptight and pathetic people here can be so it makes you wonder when people say such things.

JToTheP
Originally posted by botankus
Well, that's better odds than I figured. You should start from the bottom and work your way up. Hook up with your fat 40-year old supervisor. After that, you probably won't mind fickle too much.

After the crying and emo stage? stick out tongue

Lana
No women can. They can't do anything. Women are so sexist sad

That's not at all true.

And John, to me you always seem to be very defensive...maybe you should try loosening up a bit?

botankus
Lana, are you being fickle with him? stick out tongue

Lana
No stick out tongue just giving some possibly helpful advice.

xyz jedi
Originally posted by Lana
That's not at all true.

And John, to me you always seem to be very defensive...maybe you should try loosening up a bit? Oh yeah. How come men always have to do what women say, that we have to be nice to them even though there's a law that says women shouldn't be treated differently so we should be as kind to women as we are to men. You just think, "oh women and men are equal except women are better

JToTheP
That's not at all true.

And John, to me you always seem to be very defensive...maybe you should try loosening up a bit?

That's cuz you always seem to find my posts where someone makes me mad. stick out tongue

Lana
Oh yeah. How come men always have to do what women say, that we have to be nice to them even though there's a law that says women shouldn't be treated differently so we should be as kind to women as we are to men. You just think, "oh women and men are equal except women are better

Putting words and thoughts into my mouth?

You're the only one who thinks that. I don't think myself better than anyone else. I don't think people should be nice to me simply because I'm a girl, or that guys should do what I say for that reason.

That's cuz you always seem to find my posts where someone makes me mad. stick out tongue

I've known you how long? You get too worked up over next to nothing stick out tongue

JToTheP
Oh yeah. How come men always have to do what women say, that we have to be nice to them even though there's a law that says women shouldn't be treated differently so we should be as kind to women as we are to men. You just think, "oh women and men are equal except women are better

For the record, women ARE suppost to be the 'perfection' from God.

Though lately...maybe..... .3% of them actually are.

Some women thrive off the politeness men are suppost to show and act like cocky bitches, who need some sense smacked into them.

For the SMALL.FRACTION. of women who remember what a real woman is suppost to act like, not the 'perfect' human either. I say they should be treated with that respect, hold doors, chairs, you name it. I believe if she should get an attitude, than you should be allowed to give it back. I was raised never to start something, but to finish it, so if some girl is starting with me, it shouldn't surprise you if I end it, AND go out with a bang.

I just wish the women who I long for could be like my friends who are sweet, fun, intelligent, and understanding, but no, I get the fickle 16 year old who wants me to be a pedofile.

JToTheP

I've known you how long? You get too worked up over next to nothing stick out tongue

So, I'm human with a 0 temper. stick out tongue

Lana
So, I'm human with a 0 temper. stick out tongue

I have no temper either, but I still know what's worth getting pissed over stick out tongue

JToTheP
Well, sometimes I do, and sometimes I dont stick out tongue

El_NINO

Look up David Dangelo and all your questions will be answered.

Tempest

ooh jp! You need a hug babes

JToTheP
Originally posted by Tempest
ooh jp! You need a hug babes

Sarah! you're here! I do need a hug! sad

xyz jedi
For the record, women ARE suppost to be the 'perfection' from God.

Though lately...maybe..... .3% of them actually are.

Some women thrive off the politeness men are suppost to show and act like cocky bitches, who need some sense smacked into them.

For the SMALL.FRACTION. of women who remember what a real woman is suppost to act like, not the 'perfect' human either. I say they should be treated with that respect, hold doors, chairs, you name it. I believe if she should get an attitude, than you should be allowed to give it back. I was raised never to start something, but to finish it, so if some girl is starting with me, it shouldn't surprise you if I end it, AND go out with a bang.

I just wish the women who I long for could be like my friends who are sweet, fun, intelligent, and understanding, but no, I get the fickle 16 year old who wants me to be a pedofile. Women just want control. Women can do whatever they want. When was the last time a man wore a dress without an odd look?

Tempest
Sarah! you're here! I do need a hug! sad

*grabs ye and hugs ye...* Im always here babe. well the last few days i havent been as im been in and out of hossie

JToTheP
*hugs back* its ok, i havent been on much myself either, but i try to go to gowiththeflow also.

Lana
Women just want control. Women can do whatever they want. When was the last time a man wore a dress without an odd look?

One day you will grow up and realize that reality's a bit different than you think.

Tha C-Master
Well I wouldn't go that far. Self-centered? Perhaps. Self-indulged? Perhaps. Or perhaps they get their heads filled with that "perfect man" garbage when they are children that it boggles the mind so none of us have a chance at all. Give a woman what they want and they still end up messing it up... they look for what they ask for their whole lives, and they don't appreciate it... its up to YOU to make sure they do. wink

Ronny

Why can't teenage girls get their shit together like regular women? I have my shit together yes I hate it when girls jump from guy to guy without any probelm, it really takes out the meaning of a relationship. I'm not going out with anyone right now, to be honest, I never have "gone out" with anyone. But I don't really want to at the moment. I used to want one really bad, but that was just for the sake of having them.

I haven't met anyone here (as in where I live, California) that I would be interested in a relationship with. erm So I'm just not looking for one now. And I'm probably going to turn everyone down that asks me out because of a personal issue with most men. There is another problem, I'm not attracted as much to high school guys, I dont think its because they're in high school, but just because they're really quite immature and rude and not very attractive. erm Plus they always think they have to proove something, when they really don't

And yes, I am a teenager.

DarkC

Because that's one of the lines that separates the girls from the women, my friend.

Talking_Owl
Too true.

a1hsauce

blink trouble with the ladies bud?

LethalFemme

Okay normaly I'd let you or asy other guy suffer but, since you seem so dramatic about it there are reasons behind this. One being some girls like to test out their options. Another is we just like to see how far you will go erm. And the two most obvious are some girls are b!tches and some don't realize it erm

oh and the same can be said for guys they do the EXACT same thing yes

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by a1hsauce
blink trouble with the ladies bud?

it would seem so.

JToTheP..just chill bud. Dont make your self to available, that can be an issue. if your to available girls wont really want a long term relationship with you, they can go from you to the next best thing then back to you when need be.

Fox4
http://www.endorsystem.com/ClieggLars2.jpg
"*Sighs*Those teenagers walk like men,....but they're vicious....mindless monsters."

DarkC
laughing

silver_tears
I have my shit together as well, I know what I want and how to get it most of the time, and I don't mess with people along the way.

There's a difference with keeping your options open and being a complete fool floating from one guy to another every other week, imo no one thinks you're cool and dangerous because you can manipulate the opposite sex, and in the end they just end up ****ing themselves over, when all these great guys are taken because they were to busy moaning in some guy's parents' car while he was thinking of Jessica Alba. happy

DarkC
Originally posted by silver_tears
....when all these great guys are taken because they were to busy moaning in some guy's parents' car while he was thinking of Jessica Alba. happy
Nice use of an example there, if a little specific.

Mr. Bacon
hahahahaha laughing

silver_tears
Originally posted by DarkC

I'm a poet and I don't even know it eek!
Seriously though, it just came to me diva

Mr. Bacon
i enjoyed it, it gave me a chuckle

LethalFemme
Originally posted by DarkC

OMFG I think I know who she's talking about too lol

silver_tears
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
i enjoyed it, it gave me a chuckle

We do what we can big grin

Originally posted by LethalFemme
OMFG I think I know who she's talking about too lol

You know one too?!?!? eek!

debbiejo
Well guys are fickle too....just more silent about it....It; descises it's self as cool.

LethalFemme
We do what we can big grin

You know one too?!?!? eek!

yep LMFAO

Mr. Bacon
night guys

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
night guys

night bacon strip

a1hsauce
I have my shit together as well, I know what I want and how to get it most of the time, and I don't mess with people along the way.

There's a difference with keeping your options open and being a complete fool floating from one guy to another every other week, imo no one thinks you're cool and dangerous because you can manipulate the opposite sex, and in the end they just end up ****ing themselves over, when all these great guys are taken because they were to busy moaning in some guy's parents' car while he was thinking of Jessica Alba. happy
Woah!...great visual!

braz

agreed...i can totally relate man i know exaclty what ur going through...i swear, i have so many girls, (& hott girls too) who flirt with me like crazy n i can just tell through little things in body language or w/e, hug all over me everyday i see her, then be all over another guy sitting on his lap with her legs wrapped around him... like wtf.....i dont mean to say that yall are slutty, but i assume yall arent at first and dont think ur one right of the bat, and think yall like JUST me that much, then i see yall all over another guy the same way confused
why do girls nowadays flaunt around so much??

silver_tears
Ciao kev-o wavey
I only just woke up happy

K.Diddy

laughing No wonder girls only like you a WEEK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.