how much of a procastinator are you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

agent 009
me? i'd probably get my 2006 calendar in june. plus, they're cheaper that time of year.

Lana
I never got a 2005 OR 2004 calendar.

blink

Hit_and_Miss
I put of my MOT for a month...

agent 009
Originally posted by Lana
I never got a 2005 OR 2004 calendar.

blink

wow... you're 2 years ahead of me.

Punker69
I dont have a calender no expression

ladygrim
Originally posted by agent 009
me? i'd probably get my 2006 calendar in june. plus, they're cheaper that time of year.

my sister works in a stationary shop and she put the sale stickers on the calenders last monday

agent 009
i stand corrected.

justjakk
i'd tell you, buti'll do it later....

Imaginary
I never bother to get calendars either... blink

DarkWizard
Hold on, I'll tell you how much I procrastinate.

Ronny
lets jsut say at the begining of the semester i got a report to do and turn in the day i get back to school

it due tommorow and i havent even opened the book erm

bloody bows1
i dont have a calender either i just guess what day it is and hope im right no expression

Cinemaddiction
I'll answer this question later.

Ronny
Originally posted by bloody bows1
i dont have a calender either i just guess what day it is and hope im right no expression the only reason i have a calander is becaus eit has half nekkid men on it stick out tongue

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Ronny
the only reason i have a calander is becaus eit has half nekkid men on it stick out tongue

me too except they're fully naked embarrasment

AOR
Originally posted by justjakk
i'd tell you, buti'll do it later....

I'll give you kuddos for being the first to post what three people after you just said...

Wind Sister
I had a book report due today, and I don't even have a book yet no expression I am going to fail the semester if I don't pull my head out of my arse wink

Ok, now everyone can say they can top that stick out tongue

Ronny
Originally posted by LethalFemme
me too except they're fully naked embarrasment right. on. droolio

Lana
Whenever I get calendars I forget to change the pages laughing out loud embarrasment

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Ronny
right. on. droolio

my bf hates them I even have one from 2000 cause this one guy kinda goes from from march to may if you know what i meandroolio

Originally posted by Lana
Whenever I get calendars I forget to change the pages laughing out loud embarrasment

get one with half naked people on it you'll NEVER forget lmfao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.