Soda Talk. Ourrrrrrbh, sorry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
From "pep" & "coke" I would definitely go for cola and make my line, you know (cocacola) yeah that. Pep got the heroic red and blue but after all it is nat very hero type. Coca cola Classic is a classic class A. I set to cubes of ice into my coca cola glass, I have one for years, and have a nice taste of my favorite soda. It's the americon legacy, you know the baseball stuff and cards etc. Yep doc that's correct, it's a good choice. Guys, this is humor and America is huge and has 2 parts. But anyway, one part here is serious. I do love Coca Cola.

§P0oONY
Who the **** calls it pep?

Punker69
Obviously he does and hobos from the 60's.

redcaped
Just ensuring my stay here with humor...?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by redcaped
Just ensuring my stay here with humor...?

interesting.

Ronny
I like green tea with key lime soda yes

redcaped
I cannot eat without soda with ice. By the way I am keeping myself alive with...give me a min...it says, it's a box: value 12 pack hot pockets new! crispier cheesier crust!...12 sandwiches ham'n cheese. Ham and cheese with sauce in a crust. 2 minutes (in red color). If some of you are together do not look to each other after reading this please. Oh, that and CCoke.

redcaped
Pep~si? NO!

Jedi Priestess
pepsi yes

redcaped
No! no no no.

Jedi Priestess
Yes, YES YES!

Bloigen
OH MAMMIA MAMMIA!

MAMMIA MIA LET ME GO!

BEELZEBUB HAS A DEVIL SET ASIDE FOR ME!

redcaped
You Yes Me No

Storm
coke

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.