What would happen If Joker got the Carnage Symbiote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
How tough would he be then? I think Gotham would be in alot of trouble

Jose123
He'd have to get the Symbiote off of Cletus first.

If he ever did it then who would praticly be unstopable.

But after a few day and a couple of thousands of dead civilians Batman should figure out that he's immune to sonics.

golem370
Not If he kills Batman before that.

The Ion
He wouldn't kill Batman and lets be honest, Batman has taken down much worse than the symbiotes.

Jose123
Then Gotham city is DOOMED

Jose123
Originally posted by The Ion
He wouldn't kill Batman and lets be honest, Batman has taken down much worse than the symbiotes.

Never read much Batman but isn't that what he's shown to do the most. Or ar least try it on someone he cares about?

who?-kid
Something like that has been done before. Joker once fused with Judge Death (a bit comparable to Carnage - a bit lol).

Result : nothing special. Batman and Dredd still beat him.

The Ion
Originally posted by Jose123
Never read much Batman but isn't that what he's shown to do the most. Or ar least try it on someone he cares about?
It's the latter option. He'd probably kill Robin or finish the job he did on Oracle but he wouldn't kill Bats.

golem370
Carnage has went toe to toe with Silver Surfer and Spider-Man Batman would so died

Jose123
Originally posted by golem370
Carnage has went toe to toe with Silver Surfer and Spider-Man Batman would so died

That was pure PIS on the surfer part. How the hell did he even bond with something that doesn't even have a full body. Surfers like a M&M.
Silvery coating on the outside and Powey Cosmic goodness on the inside.

The Ion
Batman went toe to toe with White Martians, New Gods and Kryptonians. Carnage would so "died".

golem370
Now do you really believe Batman could do that Ion because If so your the biggest Fanboy I ever met

The Ion
Now do you really believe Batman could do that Ion because If so your the biggest Fanboy I ever met
You're really one to talk. You're the same guy who tried rationalizing how Wolverine could beat The Flash.

Do you really think Carnage can hang with the damn Surfer?!?

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Jose123
Surfers like a M&M.
Silvery coating on the outside and Powey Cosmic goodness on the inside.

Oh....My......God.......that is the single funniest thing i've read on these forums in months laughing
I'm definitely putting it in the ol' profile laughing out loud

golem370
He would have a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better chance then Batman would against anybody that you just put Batman against. Here some reasoning for you Ion Spider-Man in a pure fight has never beat Venom to my knowledge now your going to sit here and say Batman going to beat a stronger verison of Venom and might I add crazier verison to.Joker by himself has almost beat Bats before now he got the strength agility and reflexes of Spider-Man no

The Ion
You're not even getting the point. Joker wouldn't try to kill Batman because he doesn't really want to. That's what I said in the first place before you turned this into another one of your "Marvel wins!!" threads. This isn't Cletus. It's the Joker. If anything he'd just screw with Batman.

Now if you really want to debate what's PIS or not I can do that too. Carnage getting the best of the Surfer is pure PIS. Batman beating White Martians is pure intellgence. They have a severe weakness to fire so he set them on fire. What's PIS about that? Absolutely nothing. Anyone with half a damn brain can do that.

Batman fought Darkseid and survived because he was wearing a motherbox and DS was holding back. Again, not PIS.

Batman fought Supes and survived because Supes holds back against him. Again not PIS.

Don't get me wrong. Bruce has so far out feats but hardly any of them reach the sheer stupidity of Carnage taking over Surfer.

golem370
Superman was getting beat by Venom until Spider-Man told Supes his weakness. Joker not wanting to Kill Batman is irrelevant to this thread in this Thread he would want to kill anybody who gets in his way and sure enough Batman would try and not knowing Carnage's weakness he would be in worse shape then when Bane broke his back...

There are two ways to explain Batman being alive against people with Superhuman powers 1 He had time to prepare and 2 The people he was fight gave him a break by taking it easy on him. If any of these things hadn't been on Batman side he would always be defeated.

What is PIS

The Ion
Superman was also weakened when he fought Venom. Superman in tip top shape would tear Venom apart with his pinky finger.

How is Joker not wanting to kill Bats irrelevant? This is JOKER with the symbiote. Not irrelevant at all.

No shit? You act like I'm arguing otherwise. What I am arguing is that Bats never rushes head first into a battle with an opponent he doesn't know. This is Batman. Not Orion.

golem370
Prove he was weakened

golem370
With out prep what could Batman do? Carnage has Jokers experience against Batman just like Venom never trips Spideys Sense because Spider-Man first.

The Ion
With out prep what could Batman do? Carnage has Jokers experience against Batman just like Venom never trips Spideys Sense because Spider-Man first.
Batman always preps and I have no idea wtf you said after that.

What comic did Venom fight Supes and I'll prove it.

golem370
The crossover DC/Marvel.

The Ion
I thought you were talking about a different match up. That's the same comic where Superman said Venom was the toughest person he ever faced. Tougher than Darkseid, Doomsday, Mr. Mxy, etc. laughing

You know that's some horrible writing.

golem370
What I really thought was funny is how much of a lack of support they gave Superman I mean those books where voted on by the Fans laughing

The Ion
I don't think the Venom/Supes fight was part of the fan voting. It didn't actually happen in Marvel Vs DC.

Let's not forget the Hulkbuster.

Juntai
What I really thought was funny is how much of a lack of support they gave Superman I mean those books where voted on by the Fans laughing On the same note, he dropped Hulk and classic Juggs. wink

But yeah, Joker wouldn't kill Batman, he's his reason for living.

cheap cabbage
Batman does what he always does when he's obviously outmatched. He calls in superman. End of story.

golem370
Then the Symbiote jumps on Superman then Batman really screwed

Knightfall93
Ion's right... Joker would never kill THE BATMAN. They have a deep link and Joker would just have no reason to live without Batman.
The only times he'd have killed a Batman is when it's not Bruce: trust me, he could tell easily. He would kill Dick, Jason or JP but NEVER THE BATMAN! He's ruin Gotham but Bruce would work out a weakness... he ain't stupid. I mean, Joker's the guy who won't unmask Bruce because it takes away from the whole "game"!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.