Wolverine and X23 Vs. Cyclops and Havok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jose123
Fight starts off in a abounded city alley. It can continue and move on in any direction of the abounded city.

Who takes this?

TwisterGameX
Cyclops and havok Will rape Wolverine and X23. beam from hell and it's game.

Jose123
Yeah thats what I thought. I thought there quick speeds and healing factors would make up for the lack of power though.

Oh well.

TwisterGameX
Bloodylust Cyclops and havok, will kill them before they even get close, because of their Optic blast and havok thing.

Ex11B
Pieces of burnt flesh everywhere

Black Adam
umm bump....

spiderboy5
Cyke and Havok will own logan and X23 so bad that its not even gonna be funny. stick out tongue

Wolverine2006
Wolverine would use x-23 as a sheild and kill Cyk and Havoc, then he would kill X-23 because...well just because

ALEMASTER
THIS IS HARD FOR WOLVERINE WOULD USE HIS ENVIROMENT TO HIS ADVANTAGE WITH X-23 MEANWHILE HAV AND CYC WOULD BLAST THE PLACE TO BITS

SO I WOULD SAY STALE MATE WOLVE WOULD STAB CYC IN HIS HEART MEANWHILE HED BLAST HIM FULL ON BOTH OUT AND SAME 4 THE OTHERS

TheKahn
Originally posted by Black Adam
Fight starts off in a abounded city alley. It can continue and move on in any direction of the abounded city.

Who takes this?

When you combine Havok's omnidirectional blast and Cyke's incredibly powerful long range attack, then you have a situation where Wolverine and X-23 will not be able to even physically touch either or get reasonable close much less actually harm them. And to add insult to injury, as Havok is using his power to shield himself and Cyclops he will actually be making Cyke even more powerful as the brothers absorb each others powers. evil face

Wolverine2006
Wolverine and X-23 take it since its a city the can sneak around all over the place. X-23 can create diversions while Wolverine goes for the kill

TheKahn
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Wolverine and X-23 take it since its a city the can sneak around all over the place. X-23 can create diversions while Wolverine goes for the kill

It will take Cyke and Havok approximately 1.3 seconds to remove the city. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolverine2006
I really dought it...ALOT

Redatom65
team wolvie wins

Black Adam
Originally posted by TheKahn
When you combine Havok's omnidirectional blast and Cyke's incredibly powerful long range attack, then you have a situation where Wolverine and X-23 will not be able to even physically touch either or get reasonable close much less actually harm them. And to add insult to injury, as Havok is using his power to shield himself and Cyclops he will actually be making Cyke even more powerful as the brothers absorb each others powers. evil face

So Wolvy and x23 go asplode?

TheKahn
I really dought it...ALOT

Why am I not surprised? doh

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/2629/blast15jq.th.jpg

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/5383/blast29wb.th.jpg

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/7585/blast37mq.th.jpg

TheKahn
So Wolvy and x23 go asplode?

Yep yes

Black Adam do you have any scans showing how destructive Havok's powers are?

Black Adam
Originally posted by TheKahn
Yep yes

Black Adam do you have any scans showing how destructive Havok's powers are?

I think I saw one posted around these boards

I'll see If I can find it

Wolverine2006
He is not going to destroy an entire city before Wolverine gets to him, just because he has the potential to destroy a city in like 2 weeks doesnt mean he has any where near enough time until Wolverine guts both of those pretty boys. They have a whole city with 2 killing machines out to gut them. They arent going to win.

Black Adam
here you go

thanks to DC for the scans

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/6122/havok14dn.th.gif
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/1154/havok28pc.th.gif

this wasn't even a full powered 360 blast.

Wolverine2006
He is not going to destroy an entire city before Wolverine gets to him, just because he has the potential to destroy a city in like 2 weeks doesnt mean he has any where near enough time until Wolverine guts both of those pretty boys. They have a whole city with 2 killing machines out to gut them. They arent going to win.

batdude123
You all know how big of a Wolverine fan I am, but I doubt he and X-23 can win this. The two brothers absorb power from each other thus making them more powerful than regularly.

TheKahn
here you go

thanks to DC for the scans

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/6122/havok14dn.th.gif
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/1154/havok28pc.th.gif

this wasn't even a full powered 360 blast.

Thanks thumb up Happy Dance

Tulika
Jesus.

TheKahn
Originally posted by batdude123
You all know how big of a Wolverine fan I am, but I doubt he and X-23 can win this. The two brothers absorb power from each other thus making them more powerful than regularly.

Yep. And considering the fact that it only takes them a fraction of a second (Cyke removes his visor and Havok thinks) for them to unleash their full power, Wolverine and X-23 don't stand a chance. In fact the confined nature of the city will actually hurt them as it makes it harder to get out of the bothers way. wink

Wolverine2006
Not really...like I said x-23 distracts Wolverine goes for the kill

batdude123
Actually, come to think of it, Cyclops and Havok would totally kick the living crap out of Wolverine and X-23. All Cyclops would have to do is take off his visor and spin around in circle and Havok could do his omni-directional blasts. Their powers wouldn't hurt each other because they're nullified on one another. So it'd basically be a walk in the part for the brothers.

Sixth_Winged
Not really...like I said x-23 distracts Wolverine goes for the kill

laughing what would X-23 do to distract them, Strip?

you know how improbable that sound?.....as if the brothers were stone statues or mentally retarded to just wait there as logan and his girl clone dives in for the kill.

Wolverine: You go that way and provide distraction X23 while i sneak past them and go for the kill
X-23: Ok, you got it boss
Wolverine: Ready
X-23: Yeah
Wolverin: Let's---

*WATOOOOOOMM*

*The city is destroyed and these clawed bitches lie in heaps of debris*

TheKahn
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
laughing what would X-23 do to distract them, Strip?

you know how improbable that sound?.....as if the brothers were stone statues or mentally retarded to just wait there as logan and his girl clone dives in for the kill.

Wolverine: You go that way and provide distraction X23 while i sneak past them and go for the kill
X-23: Ok, you got it boss
Wolverine: Ready
X-23: Yeah
Wolverin: Let's---

*WATOOOOOOMM*

*The city is destroyed and these clawed bitches lie in heaps of debris*

eek! hysterical thumb up

StyleTime
Cyclops and Havok win very, very easily. Either one could do it alone.

Summers Team 1000000000/10.

Marcus4600
Wolverine and X-23 are walking into a microwave. Kinda like what we did to Doomsday fighting Dr. Doom, Reed Richards, and Batman with prep. Hot wings, anyone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.