Invasion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
has any one checked this programme out , it started here (u.k) last nite and i thought it was quite good....just wonder of them who have seen it what you thought

powerfulone1987
I really like this show. Where on the second season now, and I've watched every episode.
It's a big hit over here and has made some of the actors from that show stars.
Has been nominated for some awards, can't remember if they won.

Very good show.

Where do you live?

is it comprehensible.....

ladygrim
England ....i dont take to many television progrmmes but i think ill watch this ...

powerfulone1987
you should.

ladygrim
i will wink

rickyduck
I MISSED IT COS OF BB!!!!!!!

rickyduck
would any off u be able to find a website to download it from?

ladygrim
dont know any sorry could ave a look for you

jaden101
cant say i was impressed...watched the first episode...boring as fvck

powerfulone1987
Oh, sorry Ladygrim. I confused this show with Lost.

So here's what I have to say about Invasion.

It's a good show, took me a while to get really hooked/involved if I am at all at this point. I do watch it though. In the beginning it was picking up enough momentum fast enough for me. I probably just watched it because it came on right after lost and was being compared to it. But as the show continued, things started coming up and questions arose and now I really into it. So this is a good show also.

MildPossession
I recorded the first two episodes, so still got them to watch, but it looks a lot better than the other Alien show that started on terrestrial television, Surface.

kanis
borg Invasion is great, not sure if underlay is evil yet and I'm not sure if their are good or evil alien things but I'm glad eddie cibran is in it because he's a brilliant actor who'sbeen in some good programs and films since sunset beach.

MildPossession
I watched some of Invasion, will not be watching anymore of the series.

powerfulone1987
ha, why not?

MildPossession
It doesn't keep my interest. The series is getting put off for a time to make way for another series, and they are deciding if to go ahead with another series or not. Well that was what I heard last, might have changed now.

powerfulone1987
I have no idea what you are talking about. You said you just saw some episodes right? Well how are you hearing that stuff when you've also been looking at the 2nd season, which is getting good reviews at how the series is picking up.

MildPossession
I haven't been looking at season 2....

powerfulone1987
well, it gets substantially better during the 2nd season. I can understand how the 1st season could be putting you off, it almost turned me off of the whole series.

MildPossession
Nope, will not be watching anymore of it.

kanis
borg That's your choice but i think you are missing out on what could be a brilliant sci fi program.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by MildPossession
Nope, will not be watching anymore of it.

if it's that bad, maybe you should watch some of the 2nd season episodes and skip the 1st season.

kanis
borg well it looks like their will be good alien tentacle things and evil ones but whats their purpose in a small town, maybe its the water but why couldn't they have chosen something larger like a city.And it looks like the sheriff might be trying to get rid of russell.

powerfulone1987
What are you basing this info on?

And maybe they chose a small town to create a feeling of being secluded from the rest of the world.

kanis
borg

kanis
borg Its just that russell is getting closer to the truth about what's going on even if he's not sure he believes it the sheriff most likely wants him out of the way so he does something that involves his past.

powerfulone1987
Maybe it's b/c I've missed some of the last episode or 2 but you've completed lost me.

kanis
vampire God what an episode last night and russell and dave found out an shocking thing about underlay.

powerfulone1987
It comes on Wednesdays over here.

kanis
vampire we get it on sunday nights at eight, are you pretty far on the series over there or has it just started.

powerfulone1987
We're already deep within the 2nd season.

kanis
vampire Wow that's an unexpected response does it get better in the second season?

steptreks
t v. com says that there has only been one series..... are u sure youre not talking about lost???

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by kanis
vampire Wow that's an unexpected response does it get better in the second season?

Yes, extrememly better. If not for the improvement, this show would have lost a viewer a long time ago (me).

The reviews and everything are saying how the show is picking up momentum this season.

Originally posted by steptreks
t v. com says that there has only been one series..... are u sure youre not talking about lost???

have no idea what this means.

NBT x 20
This is the best show i ever seen!!! I seen everyone from pilot episode to he episode coming on thursday!!!

powerfulone1987
You mean Wednesday right?

Or are you from another country?

edwinian
there's only been 1 season of Invasion, correct?

powerfulone1987
2nd Season been started.

kanis
vampire Its weird how russell,larkin,dave and the kids are accepting that tom and mariel are hybrids and they are okay with this? Me it would take a while for me to accept it.

Koenig
I've been watching Invasion from the start I find it slow and yet strangely compelling viewing. Every so often something new is added I shall see this out to the end. tv_happy

InnerRise
Yes, it was very slow in the beginning and is still sort of slow now but not as slow.

There was a little period where I wansn't really stopping. It would be on the television, but I'd be on the computer or whatnot, but I back watching it now that it has come back on again.

Koenig

InnerRise
Which makes it much better.

Koenig
I agree roll eyes (sarcastic)

InnerRise
Do you or don't you.

Rolling of the eyes........questioning.

Koenig
rolling on floor laughing

Yes I agree again thumbup1

darktim1
I think we will see many things out of ordinary before season finale and believe me more water means more trouble.

InnerRise
Or is it the other way around.

More trouble, more water.

Koenig
Hey folks don't give the end away I am on the edge of my seat. eek!

InnerRise
Ummmm why did you feel the need to post that message it was so random and unnecessary.

No one is giving the end away. NO ONE KNOWS THE END.

And you didn't even about the show. You just came in and said shut up and left.

Why even worry about it if you're not in here to talk about the show.

Koenig
Hey slow down I have only been a member here for about three or four weeks and I don't have much time to spend in here. As for Invasion it's great the way it's keeps you on edge, the writers have done a very good job on the story lines. I like the way it twists and turns every week real cleaver bit of thinking by the writers. big grin big grin

InnerRise
I don't think they're writing in the beginning was up to par.

It was plain boring.

Koenig
I think the Invasion story line is a big puzzle and they tell you some of the story where some of the puzzle pieces fit together, and other pieces yet to be slotted into the puzzle. They do seem to go backwards and forwards with the story line.

Koenig
Are things hot-ting up now we shall see. smokin'

Augeybana
Guys save the show sign the Petition please on this link please!!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/33030/petition.html

JustOwnin
Is this show on its first or second season?

JustOwnin
I just found out it's on its first season. I got a little confused with the mid season breaks and it seems like there isn't going to be a second season..........

forumcrew
there isnt. The ABC fall lineup is out, and invasion is not on it. There was talk of it being picked up by CW but they said its just too expensive to produce and no one thinks its worth it. (most shows have some sort of mid season break around december, but that doesnt mean its a new season when it comes back on. A lot of people made the same mistake with prison break when it had its break, doesnt mean its a new season)

InnerRise
I just found out today that it's ending.

I don't really know how I feel. I was getting into it but at the same time it could have been a lot better.

I must say the Finale was very disapointing and horrible. The previews were promoting the first 15 mintues as if Jesus himself would come down and do Karaokee. "Unforgettable". Yeah right. Nothing big, only expected. I thought maybe they would show something violently being done to the little girl or something.

Anyway, it could be the case that they didn't know their show would be cancelled while making this episode b/c the ending sucked and the middle and ending were nothing specatacular.

Very disappointing Finale and if they did know they were being cancelled when making this episode, they either didn't give a crap anymore or as usual they just couldn't be up to par on their writing and the such as usual.

This was their first Finale after all. Maybe it should be cancelled....I don't know. I do feel sad for the actors though. If just for the actors to keep their job and be noticed and gain popularity I'd want this show to continue b/c it's so hard to find that next job and most of the time it's just luck.

Is it comprehensible.....

Augeybana
sign the petition please

http://www.petitiononline.com/33030/petition.html

Koenig
Wow what an episode that was things are really getting hot now. smokin'

InnerRise
Um as of now things aren't getting hot at all b/c it's over.

ladygrim
i stopped watching it laughing out loud

Koenig
Originally posted by InnerRise
Um as of now things aren't getting hot at all b/c it's over.

Crud what a downer. wallbash

InnerRise
Originally posted by Koenig
Crud what a downer. wallbash
Awwww.

Just stating the facts though. But you knew that already..........didn't you?

Koenig
Well another show is dumped in to the TV grave yard no point bitching on about it, time to drown my sorrows and move on. drunk

R.I.P Invasion rip

InnerRise
Don't count it out just yet.

Thorinn
ABC said they were going to bring it back, I guess they changed there mind. ermm

Koenig
I will only believe in the return of Invasion, when I see it on my TV.

kanis
vampire I signed the petition even though they will most likely ignore it and not bring back the second series which my mom was begining to like invasion.

InnerRise
Not Second SERIES.

Second SEASON.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.