What is up with guys these days?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
I am not making a parody thread to J to the P's thread, I was merely inspired by it.

As I said in the post I made there:
Originally posted by Ronny
I have my shit together yes I hate it when girls jump from guy to guy without any probelm, it really takes out the meaning of a relationship. I'm not going out with anyone right now, to be honest, I never have "gone out" with anyone. But I don't really want to at the moment. I used to want one really bad, but that was just for the sake of having them.

I haven't met anyone here (as in where I live, California) that I would be interested in a relationship with. erm So I'm just not looking for one now. And I'm probably going to turn everyone down that asks me out because of a personal issue with most men. There is another problem, I'm not attracted as much to high school guys, I don't think its because they're in high school, but just because they're really quite immature and rude and not very attractive. erm Plus they always think they have to prove something, when they really don't

And yes, I am a teenager.

I was wondering why most guys act like they have something to prove, like they're better then someone else at something. It's been going on since the dawn of time, whether its been Football or Jousting. It really kind of pisses me off how the think I could be attracted to someone with such a easily damaged ego.

They always have to walk around with their carefully shaved chin up and their jeans sagging to their knees like they think the world is theirs. Its absolute bullshit. no They seem to always they things on the offensive, they don't even KNOW how to crack a gorram joke. They seem to think that oversize and undersized clothes are in when they totally over look the things that FIT them. I mean, I know you all have seen the 'gangsta' kids walking around in gorram zuit suits and those " the used" listening crybabies in the a second skin.

It may just be me, but I like guys that are comfortable enough with themselves that they don't have to worry about shaving in the morning if they don't want to and can wear whatever feels comfortable on them, ( and don't tell me tight clothes are comfortable because I can barely wear tight jeans, and I don't have balls or a cock.) Whatever happened to the guys that liked being themselves sad It makes me sad. This is basically my view on how guys should act, and I don't think its really asking much is it? A lot of my friends think my standards are too high, but all I'm really see them as being is a normal guy erm

And no, I am not asking anyone out, I'm just asking why guys have to act that way and totally ignore who they really are. I betcha there are guys on here like that, I'm pretty sure I know a few of them, but I haven't seem a single one at my high school. messed

I don't normally wear tight clothes, I don't act like a 'lady' much, I do fart and burp in public and I'm loud, I like a lot of things you would catch a 'normal' dead doing. Like D&D, WoW, And Lasertag and I am head over heals in love with Firefly and Star Wars. I KNOW Guys aren't attracted to that but honestly I could care less because I am comfortable with myself. And I fail to see how girls can be comfortable being how they are when they are editing everything they do or think when it comes to enjoying themselves.

Ha! I just burped, right then. HA.

a1hsauce
We're Men...we have issues

Ronny
I really didn't noticed. stick out tongue

DarkC
I actually make an effort to walk a bit more humbly.

a1hsauce
Rons listen to me...youre not the only one whos pondered this question. We men have searched far and wide as well for the answer.

The only thing I can say is it takes work. you never truelly find the one person youre in a 24/7 heaven with. Some day the honeymoon will be over. and you have to work on it. it takes work to have a relationship. consider it a job. but a fun one yes

GCG
I love Coca-Cola ; I burp more than Pepsi woth Coke.

Ronny
Originally posted by a1hsauce
Rons listen to me...youre not the only one whos pondered this question. We men have searched far and wide as well for the answer.

The only thing I can say is it takes work. you never truelly find the one person youre in a 24/7 heaven with. Some day the honeymoon will be over. and you have to work on it. it takes work to have a relationship. consider it a job. but a fun one yes All I'm saying is It cant be any harder to be comfortable then to be "cool"

I do it every day erm

DarkC
All I'm saying is It cant be any harder to be comfortable then to be "cool"

I do it every day erm
I like living the 'comfortable' life. happy

Ronny
Originally posted by GCG
I love Coca-Cola ; I burp more than Pepsi woth Coke. eek! I burp more with coke too! But I like pepsi better cause I like the taste more. Coke is too syrupy no

Slay
Originally posted by DarkC
I actually make an effort to walk a bit more humbly.

I've been doing that since i was 10 erm

Mīsk
We're Men...we have issues

Ronny
I like living the 'comfortable' life. happy Thats cause you are fantastic happy I've always been comfortable with you, and I never thought you thought too much of yourself. Cause you hella cool yes

a1hsauce
All I'm saying is It cant be any harder to be comfortable then to be "cool"

I do it every day erm
the perception of cool...is just sooo powerful though. people go to great lengths to attain it

DarkC
Thats cause you are fantastic happy I've always been comfortable with you, and I never thought you thought too much of yourself. Cause you hella cool yes
bag

Thanks.

You're quite awesome too.

Ronny
bag

Thanks.

You're quite awesome too. Bag = Uncomfortable stick out tongue Take it off!

Gracias!

Lana
Actually, you'd be surprised....

Ronny
the perception of cool...is just sooo powerful though. people go to great lengths to attain it Whyyy though sad alot of you guys are truely awesome when you dont get a shit and then when you go back to school and hang out with your friends or something its like Dr. Jeckle/Mr Hyde switcharooo no BAD!

Ronny
Originally posted by Lana
Actually, you'd be surprised.... About which part confused

GCG
Bag = Uncomfortable stick out tongue Take it off!

Gracias!

I always wear mine in my avatar.

Ha ha ; I just rememberd that scene out of family guy laughing out loud

Lana
About which part confused

About guys not being attracted to girls like that who are still comfortable with themselves. Cos I'm just like you, Neera, I like all sorts of stuff that's geeky and never cared about fitting in. Once you get past childish high school immaturity stuff you'll realize that being comfortable and confident in yourself is a lot more attractive than worrying about what you need to do to fit in at that precise moment. Unfortunately not many people realize that until they're out of high school, you're about 4 years ahead of most people your age stick out tongue

a1hsauce
Whyyy though sad alot of you guys are truely awesome when you dont get a shit and then when you go back to school and hang out with your friends or something its like Dr. Jeckle/Mr Hyde switcharooo no BAD!
its about acceptance ronny...it feels good to have people around. to know that youre a part of something. and yah it does suck that some people live almost two different lives. those are the ones that need to learn how to deal with who they really are. its about identity

Alpha Centauri
Despite this post being ironic, it's just your experience with guys. It's not "most" guys anything.

I could make quite an accurate "most" women one, but it'd never actually be most women.

But your question, why do guys act like that? Because SOME girls always put it out there that they are attracted to buff, muscley superstars and feel that to have any hope, they have to do the same? Yes, think about that.

-AC

a1hsauce
About guys not being attracted to girls like that who are still comfortable with themselves. Cos I'm just like you, Neera, I like all sorts of stuff that's geeky and never cared about fitting in. Once you get past childish high school immaturity stuff you'll realize that being comfortable and confident in yourself is a lot more attractive than worrying about what you need to do to fit in at that precise moment. Unfortunately not many people realize that until they're out of high school, you're about 4 years ahead of most people your age stick out tongue
yes and that sucks for you because you have to carry that baggage of maturity for the next four years erm

Ronny
About guys not being attracted to girls like that who are still comfortable with themselves. Cos I'm just like you, Neera, I like all sorts of stuff that's geeky and never cared about fitting in. Once you get past childish high school immaturity stuff you'll realize that being comfortable and confident in yourself is a lot more attractive than worrying about what you need to do to fit in at that precise moment. Unfortunately not many people realize that until they're out of high school, you're about 4 years ahead of most people your age stick out tongue happy Oh I knew that, I just ment it toward the guys at highschool age. I have friends in their 20s and 30s that are like "Maureen if you where 3 years older I would so hit that" It can be disturbing but its funny. I'm just saying, why do high school guys like the whorey girls with low self esteem.

I betcha its that mtv.. With those half nekkid girls. Dancin wit dat fiddy actin like they dont know nutin!

justjakk
Thats cause you are fantastic happy I've always been comfortable with you, and I never thought you thought too much of yourself. Cause you hella cool yes ish me hella kool too ronnie??

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

But your question, why do guys act like that? Because SOME girls always put it out there that they are attracted to buff, muscley superstars and feel that to have any hope, they have to do the same? Yes, think about that.

-AC

Excellent point AC. When was the last time a hot looking babe went out with a geek looking dude? They avoid them like the plague.

Ronny
Despite this post being ironic, it's just your experience with guys. It's not "most" guys anything.

I could make quite an accurate "most" women one, but it'd never actually be most women.

-AC
Well MOST of the guys at my high school are like that, and MOST of the guys my age I know or have ever spoken too or heard of or seen on the street are like that.
I have thought about that erm And I still dont see where the issue is. If you were really comfortable with yourself you wouldn't care what girls thought about you.

GCG
I sense some low self-esteem and horribly honest replies.

Alpha Centauri
Exactly.

If you're a 16 year old guy in high school, all the girls your own age are usually obsessed with whoever the hot popular guy is, or the latest hot celebrity. For most people, it's not too hard to sell out and become who you AREN'T in hopes of having a chance.

-AC

WrathfulDwarf
Plus the gals are always looking for the Hot guy to take to the prom. And I didn't go to my prom. stick out tongue

Ronny
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Excellent point AC. When was the last time a hot looking babe went out with a geek looking dude? They avoid them like the plague. I think I'm pretty good looking and I have been attracted to extreamly 'geeky' guys, I have plenty of 'geeky' looking friends. It just depends on the girl. And I think you guys are taking this the wrong way. I said in my first post that I think girls are trying too hard as well, alot of girls at my high school dont go out with geeky dudes because its not cool. I'm not like that, alot of girls ARE NOT like that, just the billboard model types eho hype up with the "in" fashions of being "human"

Alpha Centauri
Well MOST of the guys at my high school are like that, and MOST of the guys my age I know or have ever spoken too or heard of or seen on the street are like that.
I have thought about that erm And I still dont see where the issue is. If you were really comfortable with yourself you wouldn't care what girls thought about you.

If a really geeky guy liked you and overheard you talking about how much you love Chris Evans and his body, or guys with similar bodies how do you think he would feel? He'd feel that to have a chance at being even REMOTELY attractive, he'd have to be like that. Or worse, that you couldn't care less if the guy is nice inside or not. This may very well not be true, but it's a message you're giving off.

If girls stop putting it out there that they love all these inaccessible images, guys of a young age will stop trying to act up to them. That's the problem, you don't see the issue.

-AC

Ronny
Originally posted by GCG
I sense some low self-esteem and horribly honest replies. Who has low self esteem?

justjakk
Who has low self esteem? he prolly means me....i asked is me hella kool....."points up"

JToTheP
Ronny, I remember when you came to KMC originally. You tried to play it as you had so much to prove regardless if you had 'more experience' than the other girls here.

This does seem in full as a reply/parody to my threat though.

GCG
Who has low self esteem?

The Kool Aid Guy.....and Frankenstein

Lana
If a really geeky guy liked you and overheard you talking about how much you love Chris Evans and his body, or guys with similar bodies how do you think he would feel? He'd feel that to have a chance at being even REMOTELY attractive, he'd have to be like that. Or worse, that you couldn't care less if the guy is nice inside or not. This may very well not be true, but it's a message you're giving off.

If girls stop putting it out there that they love all these inaccessible images, guys of a young age will stop trying to act up to them. That's the problem, you don't see the issue.

-AC

Don't forget the flip side of guys obsessing over really hot female celebs, which makes girls think they need to look like that to have any chances.

GCG
Originally posted by justjakk
he prolly means me....i asked is me hella kool....."points up"

laughing out loud Not you lol

Ronny
If a really geeky guy liked you and overheard you talking about how much you love Chris Evans and his body, or guys with similar bodies how do you think he would feel? He'd feel that to have a chance at being even REMOTELY attractive, he'd have to be like that.

-AC I'm not saying its not intimidating but if he really liked me he would put out an effort to try and talk to me. Just because I find Chris Evans physiclly attractive DOES NOT mean that I would go out with him at the drop of a hat, I need to know how a guy is mentally before I go out with him. If say I met someone like Chris Evans but he was dumb and rude, I wouldnt go out with him no matter how cute he is. I have been mentally attracted to geeky guys that lack the model image.

a1hsauce
bottom line we're all full of sh1t

Ronny
Don't forget the flip side of guys obsessing over really hot female celebs, which makes girls think they need to look like that to have any chances. Exactly, thank you Lala.

JToTheP
I am not making a parody thread to J to the P's thread, I was merely inspired by it.

As I said in the post I made there:

I don't normally wear tight clothes, I don't act like a 'lady' much, I do fart and burp in public and I'm loud, I like a lot of things you would catch a 'normal' dead doing. Like D&D, WoW, And Lasertag and I am head over heals in love with Firefly and Star Wars. I KNOW Guys aren't attracted to that but honestly I could care less because I am comfortable with myself. And I fail to see how girls can be comfortable being how they are when they are editing everything they do or think when it comes to enjoying themselves.

Ha! I just burped, right then. HA.

That paragraph right there...is an example of the entire reason for my thread.

justjakk
Originally posted by GCG
laughing out loud Not you lol "waits, chewing on a carrot and flicking his whiskers"

Alpha Centauri
I'm not, but Ronny seemed to because she doesn't see the issue.

Girls are more self-conscious than guys on average, it doesn't take a guy obsessing over a hot girl to make her feel like she's not good enough does it? No. So let's not assume it's the guy's fault. Girls don't stroll around thinking "I'm good enough" on average.

Exactly, thank you Lala.

For what though? You're asking why guys go for "whorish" girls, you're concerned about it. No guy has put that up in your face, it's a curiousity and worry you've developed alone.

You don't see the problem because you're comfortable with yourself now. Not everyone is. So when you're off mentioning how much you love buff guys, you have to realise that it's gonna affect some people. You even said yourself you're a picky girl. Which is fine, everyone has the right to standards. Just don't complain when the opposite happens to you.

Why do guys act like people they aren't? Well I would wager a very vague guess that maybe they are conforming to the image a lot of girls want and that's why they get a lot of girls. Because girls, otherwise, wouldn't have been interested.

-AC

Ronny
Originally posted by JToTheP
Ronny, I remember when you came to KMC originally. You tried to play it as you had so much to prove regardless if you had 'more experience' than the other girls here.

This does seem in full as a reply/parody to my threat though. I will admit I was like that erm everone is at some point in there life but the point is I got over it. I saw my flaws.

And sorry is it seems that way, but I'm using both sides of the bat. I'm asking why guys and girls are like that, not just guys.

Hmm.. i should have changed the name of the thread

WrathfulDwarf
Don't forget the flip side of guys obsessing over really hot female celebs, which makes girls think they need to look like that to have any chances.

That is true. Certain guys (like myself) are always drawn to the hot looking gal. However, I never ask nor suggest to my girlfriend (whoever happens to be at that time) to improve her looks. I like her the way she looks. That's why I'm going out with her.

JToTheP
Both genders focus too much on the physical, try talking to an individual as a person, I have some attractive friends with personalities & are fun & everything. I also have some who I would never date outside of a favor but have great personalities also.

Ronny
I'm not, but Ronny seemed to because she doesn't see the issue.

Girls are more self-conscious than guys on average, it doesn't take a guy obsessing over a hot girl to make her feel like she's not good enough does it? No. So let's not assume it's the guy's fault. Girls don't stroll around thinking "I'm good enough" on average.

-AC How coudl you say that blink Yes they do. All the time. I have seem way too many to count think that way. And guys ARE as self concious as girls, men and women, no matter how they look or act are all human and have to an extent the same emotions. Every girl is as self concious as the next guy at some point

Ronny
Both genders focus too much on the physical, Exactly what I'm saying

WrathfulDwarf
Exactly, thank you Lala.

Who's Lala? Are you going Lalalala? stick out tongue

sorry, I couldn't resist acting silly

Ronny
bottom line we're all full of sh1t To some extent laughing

Alpha Centauri
How coudl you say that blink Yes they do. All the time. I have seem way too many to count think that way. And guys ARE as self concious as girls, men and women, no matter how they look or act are all human and have to an extent the same emotions. Every girl is as self concious as the next guy at some point

On average girls are psychologically more self-conscious because the female "world" is more image based than the male "world". From marketing, to television. Everything that is aimed at females subconsciously makes females on AVERAGE, more self-conscious. Compare the amount of Cosmopolitan-esque female magazines and tv shows, to those of male ones. Ever seen America's Next Top MALE Model? No? Exactly.

Not totally, or absolutely.

-AC

GCG
Originally posted by justjakk
"waits, chewing on a carrot and flicking his whiskers"

If you give me a chance, i am still formulating it. I have the low-self esteem here.

Ronny
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Who's Lala? Are you going Lalalala? stick out tongue

sorry, I couldn't resist acting silly It's okay, I'm not angry or anything stick out tongue I'm laughing right now. Its from her birthday or something I wrote her name on my tummy in D&D model paint and I mispelled her name and didnt even notice it till asfter I posted the picture stick out tongue

Ronny
On average girls are psychologically more self-conscious because the female "world" is more image based than the male "world". From marketing, to television. Everything that is aimed at females subconsciously makes females on AVERAGE, more self-conscious.

Not totally, or absolutely.

-AC That is not true AT ALL. Every person is diffrent and has a diffrent veiw on them selves, You cant possibly say women are more self concious then men becasue of tv, because I know women that dont take that seriously and just go on with beign themselves. I know plenty of guys that are self concious about themselves because of the axe and BOD commercials and I know plenty of guys that are just like, hmm, well whatever.

Alpha Centauri
That is not true AT ALL. Every person is diffrent and has a diffrent veiw on them selves, You cant possibly say women are more self concious then men becasue of tv, because I know women that dont take that seriously and just go on with beign themselves. I know plenty of guys that are self concious about themselves because of the axe and BOD commercials and I know plenty of guys that are just like, hmm, well whatever.

I said average, not absolutely or completely (skipped the bottom of my post and everytime I mentioned it being average, apparantly). On average I do think you'll find it is true.

I never said there are no self-conscious guys. I am one of them. I said that females are on average, the more self-conscious gender.

Take off the defensive cap.

-AC

justjakk
Originally posted by GCG
If you give me a chance, i am still formulating it. I have the low-self esteem here. there there, it will be ok...wat..what am i saying? it will never ne ok....

Ronny
I said average, not absolutely or completely (skipped the bottom of my post and everytime I mentioned it being average, apparantly). On average I do think you'll find it is true.

I never said there are no self-conscious guys. I am one of them. I said that females are on average, the more self-conscious gender.

Take off the defensive cap.

-AC I didnt skip your last line. I saw it, I didnt ignore it, I took it into account when I wrote my post. Women arent on adverage the most self concious gender, thats just on television, if guys actually took time to talk to most of us instead of just sleepign with them they'd see that.

And it wasnt defensive it was to get a point through, I'm not getting denfensive at all erm I'm pretty imbetween emotions right now. Pretty upbeat really.

Lana
Both genders focus too much on the physical, try talking to an individual as a person, I have some attractive friends with personalities & are fun & everything. I also have some who I would never date outside of a favor but have great personalities also.

You say that people focus too much on the physical, and then go to show that you're one of those people....nice.

It's okay, I'm not angry or anything stick out tongue I'm laughing right now. Its from her birthday or something I wrote her name on my tummy in D&D model paint and I mispelled her name and didnt even notice it till asfter I posted the picture stick out tongue

I remember that! laughing out loud a few of my friends call me Lala all the time, so that when people randomly go "Lalalala...." I almost think they're trying to get my attention laughing out loud

JToTheP
Ronny please don't try to argue sense with AC, it gets you nowhere. I should know as I was on the "About-to-be-suspended" list from the moderators due to him acting so frustrating and childish.

JToTheP
You say that people focus too much on the physical, and then go to show that you're one of those people....nice.

I couldnt make a statement without supporting it at all. Besides, if I am friends with them what is the difference with physical apperance? I have friends who are 'emo gothic' and we hate eachother's genre of music, but put it aside because of our friendship. I have had a couple of 'preppy cheerleading' type girl-friends through tjmaxx, and I used to hate them in high school, but because they were nice, and funny we were able to be friends.

I only posted that as support to my statement, I have friends of all 'groups' for the teenage sense, and racial backgrounds for the adult sense, depending on the conversation or group of people involved.

Ronny
Ronny please don't try to argue sense with AC, it gets you nowhere. I should know as I was on the "About-to-be-suspended" list from the moderators due to him acting so frustrating and childish. Please, the only reason not alot of people argue with him is because he seems to be the only person on the board that has a peice of mind that isnt taking parts out of other members heads.

And I'll argue 'sence' with who ever I think is wrong, I'm not going to cave in just because it isnt going my way blink I have a point to make and gorram Ima gonna make it.

stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Yeah J, and I got banned after you told me to commit suicide due to me whooping you out of your own thread. Shut up.

I didnt skip your last line. I saw it, I didnt ignore it, I took it into account when I wrote my post. Women arent on adverage the most self concious gender, thats just on television, if guys actually took time to talk to most of us instead of just sleepign with them they'd see that.

And it wasnt defensive it was to get a point through, I'm not getting denfensive at all erm I'm pretty imbetween emotions right now. Pretty upbeat really.

No, you're missing the point. Women on average, are the more self-conscious gender through conditioning. It's true. It happens in both genders but it happens more to women than it does to men. I know women who don't give a shit, I know people who do. The point is, there are more visually influential mediums aimed at women through TV and such, that cause the behaviour. Not so much with men. You not knowing many women like it doesn't mean that the average isn't in favour (for lack of a better term) of women.

That's a sad generalisation, but allow me to retort. Maybe if you weren't obsessing over scene conformists and movie stars then guys might have more courage. I admire this newfound individuality that you have, it's a very good thing and I mean that. Not too long ago you were one of those people who felt the need to hide who she truly was because she wanted acceptance. So don't snap at guys for doing the same, especially when you intentionally or not, aren't doing anything to help.

-AC

JToTheP
AC, you still need to learn a thing called respect.

Alpha Centauri
Well when you've earned mine, we'll talk. Until then, stop raising the past and being bitter, just get on with your time here.

-AC

Ronny
Yeah J, and I got banned after you told me to commit suicide due to me whooping you out of your own thread. Shut up.

No, you're missing the point. Women on average, are the more self-conscious gender through conditioning. It's true. It happens in both genders but it happens more to women than it does to men. I know women who don't give a shit, I know people who do. The point is, there are more visually influential mediums aimed at women through TV and such, that cause the behaviour. Not so much with men. You not knowing many women like it doesn't mean that the average isn't in favour (for lack of a better term) of women.

That's a sad generalisation, but allow me to retort. Maybe if you weren't obsessing over scene conformists and movie stars then guys might have more courage.

-AC Alright now I see what your saying, I still dont agree with you, but I could be wrong.

And if you had read my first post (which I am sure you did) You would see that I said I wasnt looking for a relationship, I dont want to go out with anyone right now at all. I can like whoever I want when it comes to models/movie stars and I will discuss it with other girls. Just because that makes a couple guys feel bad about themselves doesnt mean I'm making guys feel that way, it's their fault for thinking they have to be like Chris Evans.

Ronny
Well when you deserve mine, we'll talk. Until then, stop raising the past and being bitter, just get on with your time here.

-AC Alright that was rude, all people deserve some form of respect no matter who they are or what veiws they have blink you cant possibly think you're good enough to block your respect because someone doesnt have the same veiws as you. J to the P seems like a cool guy all together, and even though I dont know him I still have a form of respect for him. You are not the all powerful AC people seem to think you are and I think Its starting to get you your head blink

So take the hot air from your nogin and start showing respect to others. I dont think you have to go back to kindergarden to learn that erm

Alpha Centauri
Alright that was rude, all people deserve some form of respect no matter who they are or what veiws they have blink you cant possibly think you're good enough to block your respect because someone doesnt have the same veiws as you. J to the P seems like a cool guy all together, and even though I dont know him I still have a form of respect for him. You are not the all powerful AC people seem to think you are and I think Its starting to get you your head blink

So take the hot air from your nogin and start showing respect to others. I dont think you have to go back to kindergarden to learn that erm

Aware of what happened between J and I? No? Keep your opinions on how I deal with J to yourself then. No offense. You are completely unaware of him and why I have that opinion of him.

Your view of "Everyone deserves respect" is too utopian to ever work. This doesn't concern you.

I can like whoever I want when it comes to models/movie stars and I will discuss it with other girls. Just because that makes a couple guys feel bad about themselves doesnt mean I'm making guys feel that way, it's their fault for thinking they have to be like Chris Evans.

How utterly hypocritical and inconsiderate.

You CAN like and obsess over whoever you want. Just don't complain when guys get the impression that anything less is unacceptable and act upon that. Sure, they shouldn't...but you aren't doing anything to help that.

"Just because that makes a couple guys feel bad about themselves, doesn't mean I'm making guys feel that way."

There's no logic here. Of course it does. If I didn't know you, I'd think that nothing less than an "emo" kid or Chris Evans himself were acceptable. You radiate a standard which is unattainable to most guys. Inevitably some guys are going to want to try and you are the reason for that. Only to turn and say "Well, if you had approached me...you'd have known that it was all a front." "But you gave me the opposite impression, I felt bad." "Not my fault."

-AC

Ronny
Aware of what happened between J and I? No? Keep your opinions on how I deal with J to yourself then. No offense. You are completely unaware of him and why I have that opinion of him.

Your view of "Everyone deserves respect" is too utopian to ever work. This doesn't concern you.

How utterly hypocritical and inconsiderate.

You CAN like and obsess over whoever you want. Just don't complain when guys get the impression that anything less is unacceptable and act upon that. Sure, they shouldn't...but you aren't doing anything to help that.

"Just because that makes a couple guys feel bad about themselves, doesn't mean I'm making guys feel that way."

There's no logic here. Of course it does. If I didn't know you, I'd think that nothing less than an "emo" kid or Chris Evans himself were acceptable. You radiate a standard which is unattainable to most guys. Inevitably some guys are going to want to try and you are the reason for that. Only to turn and say "Well, if you had approached me...you'd have known that it was all a front." "But you gave me the opposite impression, I felt bad." "Not my fault."

-AC
You know me AC, You know I'm attracted to alot of diffrent kinds of guys, It isnt my fault that guys have to feel like that have to prove soemthing. I jsut wish they wouldnt. You're missing the point.

Alpha Centauri
I'm not blaming you directly, it's NOT your fault. I know you generally have goodness at heart and you're NOT a superficial girl. However, you have to accept that your indiscretion with regards to what's unattainably attractive will reflect on other guys.

-AC

GCG
Would you guys like to buy some laser-pointers ? I guarantee one of will get bulls-eye sooner than expected.

Ronny
I'm not blaming you directly, it's NOT your fault. I know you generally have goodness at heart and you're NOT a superficial girl. However, you have to accept that your indiscretion with regards to what's unattainably attractive will reflect on other guys.

-AC Thats what I said, it isnt my fault stick out tongue Its not girls fault that guys dont know how to control their egos blink

Lana
And the guys who obsess over female celebs, thus making many girls think that they have to look a certain way to be acceptable, should keep that in mind as well....

And Ronny, it is true that for the most part that girls are more self-concious than guys.

Alpha Centauri
And the guys who obsess over female celebs, thus making many girls think that they have to look a certain way to be acceptable, should keep that in mind as well....

Yes, that's the point. I'm referring to Neera.

-AC

Ronny
I think it all goes both ways happy

Bloigen
*rolls up piece of paper*

DOO DOO DOO!

Ronny
You somkin somethin? icon5

Bloigen
smokin'

devil beer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.