Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

T.V.O.T.I.

Shadow x 20
Awesome...DMC3 was very hard and very fun. Can't wait to use that turbo option

Rewmac
I've played through Devil May Cry which had it's feeling...But the story was too lonely...Dante went killed, seen Trish ok, Sparda stuff..But still too lonely. Devil May Cry 2 had a totally different stlye of Dante and we had Lucia so it was cool. Nice outfit,cool demon stuffs but the swords sucked, but the fire power was cool.
DMC3 is a great one. Kinda my favourite. Devil Trigger got it's trick, loads of costumes,Super Dante (or Vergil in Special Editon), a great story and more and more Dante just ROCKS!!!

JToTheP
I notice no difference with Turbo Mode, Vergil is alright. Vante is stupid as hell, and Jester is an annoying bastard. I love Bloody Palace though.

Rewmac
Jester is a fun boss. He is way easy to kill.... And there is difference with turbo mode...Vergil just make the STYLE for the game. That's the way I see it. Bloody Palace is annoying as hell. If you don't have special characters, you gotta be progamer to have fun with it big grin

IcePunk
I heard it's not gonna be released in Europe sadsadsadsadsad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.