Jákob (Hungarian Comic Character) vs. The Hulk and Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac

juggernaut66666

Jose123
superman flys him into space and throws him into the sun. Since he can't fly he can't come back.

match over.

The Ion
Sounds like Doomsday.

Rewmac

inamilist
if not for supermans > lightspeed i would say Jakob

does he have experiance with people who move like that?

Rewmac

Rewmac
In my land there aren't lot of our comics these are fanmade comics a well based on the usa comics.... We got about 6 heroes and 6 villians and they aren't popular here as well...Couple guys made it from my brothers school big grinbig grin Lots of years ago...

inamilist
Originally posted by Rewmac
In my land there aren't lot of our comics these are fanmade comics a well based on the usa comics.... We got about 6 heroes and 6 villians and they aren't popular here as well...Couple guys made it from my brothers school big grinbig grin Lots of years ago...

widdik

that sounds like a lot of fun achually smile

in that case, i give it to Jakob!

power to the underground

Rewmac
Since it's only drawn by a couple of guys and sold it friends like I decide to write a story about Deadpool tomorrow and post it here big grinbig grin It's the same thing big grinbig grin

inamilist
nice

hungary is where its at

Rewmac
It's in Europe...Next to Austria...It's in the European Union.....

inamilist
lol

i was saying something like "its the place to be"

im achually pretty versed in european geography... just dont throw out crazy examples like Andorra smile

Rewmac
Okay I promise I won't....

Ex11B
interesting

Rewmac
hmmmm... what's so intersting...decided to bring some of my brothers friends creatures here..

Mindship
Why "Jakob?" Or is the name arbitrary? Its non-superhero quality is a nice touch.

Rewmac

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by inamilist
lol

i was saying something like "its the place to be"

im achually pretty versed in european geography... just dont throw out crazy examples like Andorra smile

South-East Europe is where it's at foo' mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.