Havok and Cyclops Vs. Wolverine and deadpool and sabretooth and x23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jose123
match starts from 300 yards away in a open field.

can anyone of these guys or girl in x's case get to the summers brothers quick enough before there blasted into pieces?

inamilist
working togeather they descimate the summers

if they all act like hot shots (wolvie, deadpool, sabertooth and x23 acting like hotshots, who knew) they get picked off

golem370
Cyclops would take off his glasses and Havok would starts his powers up and anything getting to close is disseminated

FG725
Deadpool would shoot cyke and then Havok would take down DP then Sabretooth would charge at Havok and would be shot and while Sabretooth distracted him wolverine would come up from behind and cut off Havoks head

Rewmac
Cyclops and Havok and I'm a Deadpool fan as a couple of you might know...

Rewmac
But they'd win in this case...

Jose123
Originally posted by FG725
Deadpool would shoot cyke and then Havok would take down DP then Sabretooth would charge at Havok and would be shot and while Sabretooth distracted him wolverine would come up from behind and cut off Havoks head

Cyclops opens his eyes and blast them all before they can even began to move.

havok does the samewink

TheKahn
There is only one senerio in which I can see the Summers brothers win this. Cyke would stand next to Havok with Havok emiting is power in all directions. This should give both of them 360 protection from Sabertooth, Wolverine, X-23, and the hot plasma should burn up or at least deflect deadpools bullits.

Cyke would have to be the offensive firepower here. By stand so colse to Havok, Cyke would absorb some of the energy which in turn would add even more power to his blast. So protected he could then pick off the 4 and score at least K.O.s

If they fight by them selves I can see the other 4 taking them down more often than not.

Jose123
Originally posted by TheKahn
There is only one senerio in which I can see the Summers brothers win this. Cyke would stand next to Havok with Havok emiting is power in all directions. This should give both of them 360 protection from Sabertooth, Wolverine, X-23, and the hot plasma should burn up or at least deflect deadpools bullits.

Cyke would have to be the offensive firepower here. By stand so colse to Havok, Cyke would absorb some of the energy which in turn would add even more power to his blast. So protected he could then pick off the 4 and score at least K.O.s

If they fight by them selves I can see the other 4 taking them down more often than not.

If its four on one then yeah.

but your scenario is very good.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Jose123
If its four on one then yeah.

but your scenario is very good.

Well, the only problem I see if they fight separtely is Deadpool could teleport behind Cyke and shoot him in the head, leaving it 4 against Havok.

Jose123
Originally posted by TheKahn
Well, the only problem I see if they fight separtely is Deadpool could teleport behind Cyke and shoot him in the head, leaving it 4 against Havok.

Wouldn't he be incenerated by havoks blast shield. And when was the last time he used that thing anyway?

TheKahn
Yea, if they fought near each other. I ment if Cyke and Havok fought a distance from each other, then Deadpool could get behind Cyke imo. But inside Havok blast shield, I would think Deadpool wouldn't be able to get anywhere near them

StyleTime
This fight isn't too different from Cyclops and Havok vs Deadpool by himself. More people on Deadpools team is the only difference and it won't affect the outcome of the fight because they are all going to get blasted. Numbers don't make much difference here.

inamilist
deadpool provides cover fire (not as accurate, but requires at least one of the summer's attention or they both get shot)

the three run in, each has heightened agi + healing and have dodged lazers before.

+, if only one of the summer's is able to pay attention to the rushing, 2 of wolvie, sabertooth or x23 go in without taking a shot

i say 2 people from the DP/W/ST/x23 team go down, but 4 on 2 is never easy for the 2

StyleTime
Originally posted by inamilist
deadpool provides cover fire (not as accurate, but requires at least one of the summer's attention or they both get shot)

Deadpool won't be able to draw faster than Cyclops can simply look at him.
the three run in, each has heightened agi + healing and have dodged lazers before.

They can't dodge an omnidirectional blast from Havok and would be hardpressed to dodge a wide beam from Cyclops.
+, if only one of the summer's is able to pay attention to the rushing, 2 of wolvie, sabertooth or x23 go in without taking a shot

see above
i say 2 people from the DP/W/ST/x23 team go down, but 4 on 2 is never easy for the 2
Everyone on Deadpool's team goes down. Havok and Cyclops both stay alive if they don't do anything stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.