Ladies' Drinks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RuthlessRufus

Bloigen
I just realised something. Something very important.

Koala MeatPie
There are things as Lady Drinks..

Thats Right anything Sweet Or Fruity is A ladie's drink, also, if it isn't Fruity Or Sweet, If it sounds un-manly, then its a ladies Drink.

By the same respect, anything that doesn't make you pass out if you drink it witha straw is also a Ladie's drink.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by RuthlessRufus
Recently I've been told that I drink ladies' drinks. By this I mean things that are fruity or sweet, rather than just beer or scotch.

Nothing wrong with that smile

I drink beer, but occasionally I might go get a rasberry and vodka or something, but I honestly dont care what people think, drink what u want to drink wink

powerfulone1987
Not all males want something harsh to drink either that all they can get out of it is a hangover. Sometimes you want to drink something that tastes good and gives you a little buzz.

Although, I'm 19 so i don't drink........... embarrasment ....I'm serious....

But when I do start to drink, I'm gonna drink whatever taste good to me, b/c I have tried regular beer before and it was disgusting......I mean my friend did and told me....yeah, that's it......... bye

is it comprehensible.....

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Not all males want something harsh to drink either that all they can get out of it is a hangover. Sometimes you want to drink something that tastes good and gives you a little buzz.

Although, I'm 19 so i don't drink........... embarrasment ....I'm serious....

But when I do start to drink, I'm gonna drink whatever taste good to me, b/c I have tried regular beer before and it was disgusting......I mean my friend did and told me....yeah, that's it......... bye

is it comprehensible.....

10$ says he's an angry Feminin Drunk.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
10$ says he's an angry Feminin Drunk.

laughing

Koala MeatPie
I mean't that To Be funny, I would of said it if it was anybody else.

silver_tears
Actually, the sweet fruity drinks make for the worst hangovers.
Word to the wise.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by silver_tears
Word to the wise.

yes It is all the sugar in them.

a1hsauce
thats nothin too wrong with liking lady drinks...just dont make it a habit...usually wine coolers and margaritas and such are considered lady drinks.

Syren
A couple of my male friends have a tendency to drink WKD Blue and other such alcopops, and they're literally reprimanded by their other male friends because of it! As if it matters what you drink... one of my female friends always drinks pints of Stella and I don't know how she manages it. She's one of the most feminine people I know, by the way, so drinks reflecting gender is BS smile

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by Bloigen
I just realised something. Something very important.
whats important?

Syren
That he's been drinking ladies' drinks laughing out loud

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by Syren
laughing out loud i see... that is important!

xyz jedi

xyz jedi
Originally posted by silver_tears
Word to the wise. rubbish. Or is it?

Bloigen
Originally posted by Syren

YAY! Somebody got it.

silver_tears
Originally posted by xyz jedi
rubbish. Or is it?

Nah, it's the truth.

DarkC

agent 009

RuthlessRufus

silver_tears
Guy drink, I wouldn't go anywhere near that and know plenty of same sentiment sharing ladies messed

RuthlessRufus
Heh, I asked a few of my male friends and they said "ladies drink". Maybe no one wants to go near that drink, except Jack from thebar.com.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.