Teaching

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
If I tell you the world is a circle as mass not as image would you believe it. Yes No? Are you going to fly out to space to see it with your "own little eyes." Course not and it's your problem fella. I quit school because they are not bad teachers but the "s" they teach you is NOT good. So fellas, what do you want to learn? I'm all ears.

Bloigen
Please, Please, PLEASE!
Shut the f*ck up.

lil bitchiness
From you, I doubt I could learn anything...except perhaps how to not care, which I care not to learn.

H. S. 6
When I read your posts, I feel a sharp pain in my intestinal area. no expression

Punker69
Wow, that was nicely said, lil bitchness blink

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Punker69
Wow, that was nicely said, lil bitchness blink

The truth cannot be judged. no expression

redcaped
Guys, I am not war. This is just my free speech, my opinon. I do respect yours.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by H. S. 6
The truth cannot be judged. no expression

Except in court beyond reasonable doubt wink

great sig H. S. 6

Punker69
Originally posted by redcaped
Guys, I am not war. This is just my free speech, my opinon. I do respect yours.

The problem is: the stuff you post makes NO sense.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Except in court beyond reasonable doubt wink

great sig H. S. 6

And if Chuck Norris has spoken it.

He is never wrong. Ever. no expression

redcaped
That does not make me guilty and you are talking about "mass vote" against mine-a little unfair don't you think?

Punker69
blink

redcaped
Cold glass of water and add some sugar in it.

fini
YO , you dont have to leave the planet to know that it is round. READ A damn book.

I'm a teacher and from what i've seen of your posts you obviously didn't bother to PAY ATTENTION and learn something in school. SHeesh. I hated english, but I still MAKE SENCE when I type.

AOR
Yeah RC, leave the thinking to the proffesionals. If you left school, obviously teaching isn't for you...

fini
Hmmmm hey , do u think that he reads alll the words in ours posts?? Or just random letters and makes up his own version of our posts?

AOR
laughing ouch, that was low. But you know, he's probably high from what I've seen. He's probably wants a change of being, which is why he is trying to act so "philosophical"....

fini
no its not low, It makes sence, I think

then again I may be high, too much anti histamines. hehe

Darth Macabre
If I tell you the world is a circle as mass not as image would you believe it. Yes No? Are you going to fly out to space to see it with your "own little eyes." Course not and it's your problem fella. I quit school because they are not bad teachers but the "s" they teach you is NOT good. So fellas, what do you want to learn? I'm all ears.

I still have no idea what your talking about.

redcaped
You mean cannot translate, let it in.

Soth
Guys, I am not war. This is just my free speech, my opinon. I do respect yours. And in the spirit of free sppech, we are perfectly in the clear to call you and your opinions stupid

redcaped
So.... Insults are the perfect way to run away and not face what you call stupid.

redcaped
Think about it champions, what they teach you at school is not "religion" even if you believe that is because you can't think. What they teach you at school is only the thoughts of people who lived before you. Now, if you consider "first" a superior quality then you are a slave.

fini
hmmmm ABOUT time u start making some degree of sence.

HEY when I teach , I let my students understand it for themselves. So they dont just take my word for it. I teach physics by the way, so at their level I can physically demonstrate what I teach.

But mind you some physics theories are absolute BS, but others are so obvious, it shows that we have the brain power to identify them and understand it.

redcaped
Yes, follow. Have patience.

redcaped
I'm not telling you to ignore people's thoughts but to elaborate them and make them your own. Yes, do not listen, do not memorize it, "record it" just like history. If you find something interesting do not let it go, make notes of it or print it, because those things exist for you and are meant for you. If you let go of something important you might get lost forever.

mechmoggy
I hope this thread gets lost forever.

redcaped
Your choice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.