hello people _i'm new here_* add me / msg WOOT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<3*_kim_*<3
HI PEOPLE!!
i bet that is the most comman sentence here i bet lol! , well im kim BUT call me RAZ!! i am 15 years old i live in wales. i love to talk, i chat about anything, music wise i amin to rock/metal/punk/emo,.... anything but rap, hip hop, and dance, trance, and stuff lk dat! im labled as goth/emo/punk. so im a lil bit of all three. mostly goth though lol! i have msn and my addi is on my page so copy n paste it into ur contacts list and msg me when u do smile it'd be nice to hear frm you....

byexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

Imperial_Samura
Salutations friend, and welcome to the land of words and smilies we call the KMC forums. I'm sure you'll find something here to amuse and entertain you wavey

And call you Raz? Interesting, there is another Raz here. Oh yes. You'll hear about the great man if you hang round long enough smile

Mantis
Welcome to the bottomless pit also known as KMC thumbup1

River Wild
Welcome to the forums! I'll see you around!

a1hsauce
hey Welcome big grin hope you like it here smile

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

bogen
welcome to the greatest resorce on the net for a whole heap o' crap.

K.Diddy
Welcome to Kmc Feel free to post in my thread ''K.Diddy's place of Love'' In the Off topic forum

Gnome_girl12
hi my name is Tatianna and im new here so i think i neeed some help from u ppl big grin

Gnome_girl12
so how do i add a pic bye my name??

Bossman
Hey it's good to see you here. I bid you welcome!!!wavey

a1hsauce
welcome hope you have fun here big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.