Reed Richards & Doctor Doom vs Metron of New Genesis - who has a higher IQ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

unknowable
ya gotta admit it's different.
Basically Reed and Doom working together to figure out more equations than Metron, a so called "god of intellect", can it be done?

Sir Whirlysplat
Reed created the Universe with the Rabbit, Metron wants to know how Universes are made. Reed is smartest.

JohnR
I have no idea what their IQs are, but if Reed and Dr. Doom are around 350-400, then Metron's about 10,000. Metron's IQ is on a level with, and probably higher than, Grandmaster's. I don't see Reed or Dr. Doom as being able to out-think the Grandmaster on their best day, and from what I've seen, Metron's smarter than Grandmaster.

Metron thinks on a universal-scale; he's seen things way beyond the experience of even the smartest person (excluding "people"/near-cosmic entities like the High Evolutionary).

cheap cabbage
You'd think such a smart guy get a better thing to sit on than the goofy-ass chair of his.

manjaro
metron nis a veritable god of wisdom dude. not only is he eons of years old but he trvales thru time like nothing, to explore the cosmos just to like learn and shit. the fact that hje's a millenia old "god" he gets the nod

supremthor
did you people noyice that the smarter a person is the the lower the comen sense

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.