San Diego Comic-Con 2006!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silent dreams
Ah yes, comic-cons. Cosplayers, anime, and other things. Well since there is one comming up in July, I thought we could post some pictures of cosplayers and parts of the convention. I went there last year and loved it. Is anyone going this year? I plan to cosplay Haku from Naruto, or princess Ishtar from The Vampire Game. Is anyone going to cosplay?

Takiko_4ever
Cool!

WrathfulDwarf
As a matter of fact yours trully will be attending this year. Just like in the past. But do to my financial situation I will be there for one day. There are at least two other mods that are planning to be there. I can't wait for summer time!

btw-I made this quick report after returning:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=355429&highlight=comic+con+report

silent dreams
*gasp* I want to also go to Ape and Wonder con, both held in San Fransisco.

you should cosplay WD!!

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by silent dreams
Ah yes, comic-cons. Cosplayers, anime, and other things. Well since there is one comming up in July, I thought we could post some pictures of cosplayers and parts of the convention. I went there last year and loved it. Is anyone going this year? I plan to cosplay Haku from Naruto, or princess Ishtar from The Vampire Game. Is anyone going to cosplay?
If I can go, I'll probably be with a big group of friends. Since I'm already working on a Sasuke costume and a black cloak (useful for a bunch of cosplays), I may show up as Sasuke (hoping my Kakashi, Itachi, and Sakura can go) and/or Duzell or Eclipse....

Darth Macabre
I plan on going this year.

silent dreams
accualy I'm working on a Argent costume. She's a new character in teen titans.

Darth Macabre
accualy I'm working on a Argent costume. She's a new character in teen titans.

Yeah, she was pretty cool. Although in the final episode she kinda dissappointed me.

silent dreams
The one that was on Saturday? They didn't really show her all that much...

Darth Macabre
The one that was on Saturday? They didn't really show her all that much...

No, the first part of it. When Starfire came when she called.

silent dreams
Oh yea. Didn't see that one...

Lana
I plan on going big grin

BackFire
I'll be going for damn sure, I had a blast last year. Some great pannels and buys for hard to find films.

I hope too see you and WD there.

Lana
Tpt and Ken will be going as well, if I'm going.

We'll all have to meet up yes

silent dreams
That would be cool. To meet up with people from KMC.

Sunni
Ano, never been to the comic-con before, I am stoked about this year but looking for a cosplay group. If you are in need of a Kakashi or Naruto, give me a pm, I noted that several of you are possibly going as Naruto characters. My buddy is piecing together either a Jiraiya or Shikamaru (he's wicked undecided due to the wig factor). If you want an idea of Kakashi I did him at this years Sakura-con up in Seattle so his costume glitches are all worked out and I've got a pretty good pic.

WrathfulDwarf
Can't wait to get my batch. Don't forget to register guys!

scarecrow088
its coming to san diego awsome wish i could go

WrathfulDwarf
I just register! woot

San Diego here I come....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.