Know what's funny?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uberking Robert
If Adam and Eve were the only mortals around when Mankind first came along then that means we're all really, really inbred.

AOR
That's the general idea.......

Shakyamunison
This thread is a dup.

debbiejo
Yeah yeah old new....we are incestuous kind....

baby<-----don't look too lustful on the baby.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
Yeah yeah old new....we are incestuous kind....

baby<-----don't look too lustful on the baby.

no2

Koala MeatPie
IS it Cane that Killed Able?

And Cane was destined to forever walk the earth as evil?

It means Cane is still amoung us... now THATS a horror movie Hollywood hasn't made yet.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
IS it Cane that Killed Able?

And Cane was destined to forever walk the earth as evil?

It means Cane is still amoung us... now THATS a horror movie Hollywood hasn't made yet.

Hehehe.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the desert... dadum... dadum... dadumdadumdadum...... He's back. And this time it's BIBLICAL!!!!!

Passion of the Cain - in a cinema near you soon.

Although that title makes me think of a movie about an old Swedish man who makes walking sticks for a living, until he loses the ability to do so. It kind of goes down hill from there.

Or maybe a film about a teacher who loses the will to live after caning is banned in schools. Once again it goes down hill from there.

Bardiel13
But the bible says incest is a sin... uh oh... WE'RE ALL GOING TO HEEELLLL!!! eek!

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Uberking Robert
If Adam and Eve were the only mortals around when Mankind first came along then that means we're all really, really inbred.

And now you see why they used the terms "Brothers and sisters". We're all one big family....well...all of those that are confine to the belief in christianity.

Shakyamunison
So were did all the other people come from. There is no way that we could have come from two people.

WrathfulDwarf
They came from evolution.....some are created others are evolved. wink

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
They came from evolution.....some are created others are evolved. wink

And some aren't that yet either! stick out tongue

(before someone jumps at my neck, that was to noone here - i just felt it was funny to say)

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
And some aren't that yet either! stick out tongue

(before someone jumps at my neck, that was to noone here - i just felt it was funny to say)

I will not jump on your neck...

I know some people who are not evolved.

debbiejo
Yeah me too.

Shakyamunison
Yeah me too.

roll eyes (sarcastic) I was talking about you. jk laughing

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Bardiel13
But the bible says incest is a sin... uh oh... WE'RE ALL GOING TO HEEELLLL!!! eek!

Conciderin There are at least 2 religons that Say that if you don't ebleive in them, you are Going to hell... Is we are all ging to hell.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
roll eyes (sarcastic) I was talking about you. jk laughing What the f**k? LOL

Shakyamunison
What the f**k? LOL

No, no, don't put me in hell... *runs away into the distance, screaming.*

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
No, no, don't put me in hell... *runs away into the distance, screaming.* http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=354302&pagenumber=11#post5747601 roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scoobless
Originally posted by Uberking Robert

it's worse than that... if all life came from the forming of the first single celled organism....... even Adam and Eve were inbred to begin with

roll eyes (sarcastic)

debbiejo
According to the story she came from his rib, so they would share much DNA...I believe this is just another metaphorical story though I have heard defenders of the literal translation that of being the gene pool was very pure at that time and this is why there weren't any problems with the incest. Also heard that there were other people living at the time and that Adam was taken and PLACED in the garden of Eden, a paradise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.